300 years ago, a German scientist named Johann Friedrich Blumenbach studied Finnish skulls

300 years ago, a German scientist named Johann Friedrich Blumenbach studied Finnish skulls.

To survive the extreme Finnish winters, Finns evolved higher cheekbones and relatively flatter faces than other Europeans.

Germans, on the other hand, have much less prominent cheekbones than Europeans.

Blumenbach concluded that Finns are not white but mongols from central asia, just simply because Finns have high cheekbones.

This faux race science was widely accepted by Germans who were jealous of Finnish cheekbones, and was adopted by Hitler as well.

Hitler classified Finland as a non-white, non-Germanic nation, but thought that Finnish cultural achievements were equal to Germanic achievements. So he considered Finland to be honorary Aryan, along with Japan.

In early 1900s, delusional Finnish scientists started to claim that Finns are actually white, and their high cheekbones are due to Cro-magnon hunter heritage.

In the early 21st century, Sup Forums, a website dedicated to Christianity and Nazism, adopted Hitler's definition of race, and concluded that Finns are Mongols, not white.

Disgusting Fingol eyes and cheekbones

das rite wh*Tey piggus go awei

apologize for your lack of whiteness

>Sup Forums, a website dedicated to Christianity and Nazism
lol no
And Finns have the highest amount of white genes, but also the highest percentage of Asian admixture in Europe. Which is quite unique.

>blue eyes
>white skin
>blonde hair

These three characteristic makes them white imo

We are not mongols

fuck off sw*Doid homo erik gay petterson cuckstrom sv*N shill

>sw*Doid homo erik gay petterson cuckstrom sv*N shill
that is the most innovative way of saying somali

Wrong

fAke ass Sw*Doid divide and conquer sv*Nsson ((goldb*rg)) study to brainwash dumb f*Nnshits to larp as n*Rdic sv*Nssons

I actually don't know if you're this dumb or just trolling
Since when are studies shilling or brainwashing? Are they not such if they confirm your own hypotheses?

Thats right. Now we need to get the normies to think like this

>We are human beings just like you

I don't wanna spend another day as a g-ddamned wh*toid

dumb ass Sv*Nsson your tactics don't work against me sw*Doid with proxy. finland is not n*Rdic

Meepä nyt päiväunille siitä.

seems like sw*Dish troll factories teach finnish these days

>tfw almost no cheekbones

white skin = white

feels good to be white!

Nope, jackoff. We Finns are snow Turks (black).

fugggg shes pretty
how do i liberate?

this

do you get particulary dirty under that flap of skin? seems like a natural storage for grease and similar

>300 years ago
>skull science

Sage

dunno i take a shower once every week like all finns do

Just had my weekly shower. No grease, no dirt

nice :D my well was frozen today, so no shower for me :D
ahh well, not the first time i go for over a week without showering

>envious of retarded high cheekbones
why?

cuz you are a mongrel you dont understand

There is no correlation between form of the skull and genetic markers.

Das rite zhang!

>Finland
Swedish & Sami hybrid race

>Iceland
Norwegian and Irish hybrid race

IMO

>Swedish & Sami hybrid race
WRONG