I miss her

I miss her

She's my waifu. So I see her everyday.

what would you do to her if given the chance?

hold her hand

She lost her virginity off screen to a random black guy. Fuck her.

while she's naked?

If its off screen it never happened.

Her admitting it was on screen tho.

Post her hairy arms and belly.

Smallville was the GOAT tv show for waifus

>Smallville was the GOAT tv show for waifus
If you were 13 when it aired

Rude

It's just the truth, user.

I don't. She was shit. Fucking ruined Arrow with her dumbass relationshit drama.

I wish when they shot her they didn't miss. Dumb wheelchair bitch. Fuck blonde women.

Whats your favorite waifu show?

only reason i saw smallville
then after years she does a con... i never should have met her :(

Sorry, it doesn't belong on Sup Forums.

Ah,weebshit.

Did you spaghetti in front of her or did her face become spaghetti?

She was in Wilfried for one season or something.

Or yellow board shit, or Sup Forums shit, or Youtube shit, etc.
Now, why did you think Sup Forums first?

The usual suspect.Either way your taste are prolly trash.

this. Allison is top tier waifu material. Human beings >>>>> chinese drawings

neg. no spaghettis were had.
it was at wizard world couple years back and i wanted to meet her (and get couple things autographed)
being a pretty big event it seemed she didn't want to be there at all. the guy in front of me had the poster (promo for the show) and it had everyone signatures on it. all except hers and he showed her the rest of the cast taking a picture with it on his camera and asked if he could take one of her with the poster.
she said no. coldly. no smile no nothing.

i paid my money (decided just to get smallville s1 and public enemies signed), and they said who's it being made out to? i said my name and waited my turn.

she simply signed it and when i said, 'can you make it out to robert'. the look she had on her face was like if i had stepped on her puppy, picked it up, and slapped her across the face with the limp dead puppy.

she did, and i smiled and said thank you.

spent the rest of my time hanging with manu bennette, bruce campbell, and michael rooker. hell even summer glau had time to chit chat with all their fans and take pics.

Wtf I hate allison mack now

Damn.Maybe she was having a shit day?
Something similar happened to me when I went to meet the actor who played gus fring but i was being an asshole and didn't really help the situation.

not saying i hate her, but there was obviously something to her being in a bad mood. i stayed positive, but the way she looked made me feel like i overstepped in someway.

thing is everyone was happy, smiling, and upbeat in line waiting for her. and the way she dismissed people was disheartening.

The guy who had the poster seemed sad and i told him (i went up to him and we were a bit off from her spot) to let me hold up the poster and to take a pic (telling him to make sure she's in the background)

he did and livened up his mood. mainly because the volunteers made sure that no one took 'ninja' pics of the celebs. so to them it seemed he was taking a pic of me holding up a poster.

michael rooker, manu bennette, and summer encourage people to take pics and had fun with the fans.
bruce campbell spot was kinda closed off and had more volunteers making sure no one took pics, but didn't stop him from shaking hands with his fans and talking for a bit.

That sucks.Not defending her but not everyone can be a natural showmen like Bruce Campbell,some actors are pretty anit social too.

Anti*

so much better the Lana

the amount of pics i saved of chloe
wish there was high res pics of her in clarks football uniform (what she was only wearing when she snuck in the farm)

user are you okay?

Posting superior waifu.

OMG i LOVED Amanda

she looked like a mini jamie eason with that short brown hair

Pete?

Lois > Chloe = Tess > Martha > Lana

has she done lewd scenes?

My waifu stayed pure :(

no even bare belly?

That show had too many feels

JUST

No she was the fucking worst. She was exactly like a less jewy version of Felicity - leet hacker girl, constantly moralizing, poo-pooing the hero's decisions and everyone is stricken with brain damage around her; no one calls her out.

Except shes worse. She cheats on her husband and gets him killed.

she's a real whore? a whoore?