Fetuses are not living and abortion should not be considered murder...

Fetuses are not living and abortion should not be considered murder, and it should also be government funded (heavily in ethnic communities), with the aborted matter being used for stem cell research.

Also the government should fund stem cell research, overwhelmingly.

Anyone that disagrees with me is a sensitive theist.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2lCKc8tURtc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I agree, although you shouldn't be able to get one without a valid reason.

>Fetuses are not living
youre not only wrong, you're so wrong that youre delusional.

Being a parasite, unable to sustain life =/= being alive

The only real unbiased, empirical, bottom line quantifier of life is the presence of intelligence, measured by the presence or absence of brain waves.
anything else is irrelevant

fetuses are living and abortion is killing.

But I'm okay with it because it means less nignog street urchins. Abortion should be illegal in places that are totally white though

fetuses display the seven signs of life and have a full set of chromosomes. they are alive by every scientific metric. this is not debatable.

try obtaining a middleschool understanding of biology before you decide to spout easily refuted opinions. a thread died so you could make yourself look like a retard.

>parasites aren't alive
>a lifeform of the same species as the host that raises the host's darwinian fitness is a parasite
atheists are dumb as rocks

>unable to sustain life =/= being alive
>YES: People on life support

Wow, really makes you think

Abortion gives white women a reason to be a slut and not to reproduce

Theres a reason why niggers are so common in the US, its because they're too poor to abort

Get BTFO, OP. No surprise considering you are a faggot.

Fetus are not sapient user its like killing a fish.

you do not understand the scientific definition of being alive
holy shit I'm glad my parents put me through private schools
because clearly science isn't taught otherwise

They have the potential to be. Fish do not.

I think "hey doc I'm here because despite my natural maternal instinct I really need this baby vacuumed out my insides" is a valid reason.

ITT: Muh living parasites, muh sacred life, muh religion

Im pro choice bc it kills baby niggers, and if i get a girl pregnant and i cannot provide for them, i dont want the child to have a fucked life

How do you define "living" hoenstly? Is a vegetable living? is a cat living? what is "living"?

babies aren't sapient either

We should be putting abortionariums in every McDonald's and Taco Bell across the country

Yes they are as infants can do mathematics instinctly.

Other animals have the maternal instinct to kill their weak young at birth. Why not humans to

parasite is a classification of living organisms
fetuses are by definition not parasites because a parasite cannot have a host of the same species
are all atheists this stupid???

>government funded baby killing
Yeah, I'd rather not have my tax money go to some niggress aborting her turd in the oven for the 17th time becuadr she's too irresponsible to raise a child. You only encourage degenerate sex and STD spread by making abortion free.

i don't give a shit about the personhood angle, it's a developing human being.
a human life has more value than a fish.

>i'm okay with infanticide because niggers die from it
that makes you more barbaric and bestial than a nigger.

Hi Moloch!

I think everyone should compromise by agreeing to call it baby murder but let it be legal anyway because who cares if someone kills their own kid?

>a human life has more value than a fish.
The only value a human life has is its intelligence, the fetus has no intelligence so its worthless.

>is a vegetable living?
>is a cat living?
did they stop teaching biology since the 5 years i graduated high school?

ok so if you had a lottery ticket for a million dollars, if you lost it you wouldnt considered it as losing a million dollars?

Also is it worse to stab a pregnant woman than a non-pregnant woman?

in the 5 years since I've graduated high school? *

so a vegetables life is equal to a humans? arr you fucking retarded? thats obviously not the question I was asking. goddamn you fucking liberal cuck.

about 7 years ago in most states in the US killing a pregnant woman was considered double murder.
Idk about now.

>the bahamas is cool with killing shitskins, children, newborns, people on life support, and anything else with below average intelligence

>I'd rather niggers have babies
Are you retarded?

weird.
i repeated EXACTLY WHAT YOU ASKED

so yeah that is what you were asking you ignoramus.
unless you think "living" has some sort of philosophical meaning
(hint: it doesn't)

protip: it does

>unless you think "living" has some sort of philosophical meaning
Thats the fucking question. How do you decide what is living and what isnt. Is a person on life support who is deaf, blind, in a coma and is a quad amputee alive?

Well?

they have babies anyways.
until abortion becomes mandatory for black people only, your argument is totally irrelevant
all it does is make degenerates have more wanton sex

I'm only pro abortion because I don't want stupid people breeding.

Think about it lads:

>Liberal girl gets knocked up after drug fuelled orgy
>Oh noes
>It gets aborted
>We don't pay for it when she hits welfare, and it does not grow up the product of a single mother, with a higher risk of being a criminal or sex offender or just general fuck up

>Non liberal girl gets pregnant
>Good thing I'm in a steady relationship
>Child is born, has parents that may share our values, or at least have something similar
>Has 2 parents more likely, succeeds much better than whatever shit tier kid the Liberal kid spits out with whatever beta provider she settles down with when she's 35 and hit the wall

Now don't get me wrong, abortion is absolutely the murder of an innocent. Lets not get this twisted.

However, its the ultimate way for us to eventually "win" against these idiots, by letting them stop their future ideal holders being fucking born, and when they are born, being shit tier compared to us

>This kills liberalism

Tapeworms can get and be killed by other tapeworms

Checkmate, bibleboy

living is not a philosophical term.
it is a clearly defined biological definition.
if cells are still replicating and using energy it is living.
even cells are living

are you POSSIBLY trying and failing to ask what a person is?

this isn't an argument.
whether or not a fetus is alive is simply not a question that any intelligent person with a basic understanding of biology can ask.

Logically, abortion is murder. Because between conception and this second, nothing except food was added to you physically. You truly are what your mother ate/you eat. Because you have the inherent right to be left alone, including your property and life itself, killing you is immoral. Now include the premise of nothing except the amount of food digested changing in you, and the fact that there's no magic food that _gives_ you that right, you must have possessed it since conception. So yes, abortion is murder.

HOWEVER...

I support free abortions on demand tax-payer funded and here is why:

Please research how many black babies are killed through abortion. Imagine all these nogs roaming the streets.

Second: who ever gets an abortion, is in 99.999% of all cases a degenerate anyway. Hopefully the abortions make them infertile hindering the breeding of degenerates.

> TL;DR: Abortion is murder. Killing xeno-ethnicities and leftist degenerates should be legal anyway. The vast majority of abortions are done by above groups. Therefore abortion should be legal (just like throwing them out of helicopters should be.)

Masturbation is a waste of sperm cells, it negates the possibility of life.

Who's with me, anons? Masturbation should be a crime and men who practice it should fave some sort of punishment. It undermines the family unit by encouraging non-reproductive sexual activities, which is precisely why we have abortion in the first place.

Abortions prevents single mothers thats why it needs to be legalized you stupid fucks.

>gametes are the same thing as the distinct human being they create
nah

>you stupid fucks.

I was agreeing with that very sentiment, you moron.

Have a top kek, clearly you need a laugh and to lighten the fuck up.

>fetus = parasite
>parasite =/= alive
>American education

>doesnt know the difference between a gamete and a zygote

But you said a parasite, by definition, cannot be of the same species as the host.

I proved that that was incorrect.

You may no longer define parasitism as you have before.

This muddles your argument that a fetus cannot be a parasite by virtue of its species. You'll have to rephrase your argument now.

Go ahead.

I look down on abortions not because it's "murder," but because of the irresponsibility that led to someone becoming pregnant with a child they don't want.

I suppose rape and medical reasons are an exception, but in most cases those don't seem to be the reason.

I think that fetuses are living things and abortion is killing a person, but sometimes it is better for society if a person dies.

That's not what I said.

I said it enables abortion by creating an environment in which the sole purpose of ejaculation is not to reproduce.

And men are learning this harmful ideology at younger and younger ages.

If men were forbidden from masturbating they would learn that childbirth is the point of sex and abortion rates would plummet.

If you masturbate, you have blood on your hands. Bad.

I'm pro choice in that it mostly affects nonwhites. I also would have even less issue with it if people just acknowledged that it's the killing of an unwanted human life. Don't try to rationalize it by saying it's not alive or not a human. Just own up to the fact that you killed a human and I'd actually have some respect for pro choice libcucks.

youtube.com/watch?v=2lCKc8tURtc

Alive from the moment of conception

Sperm aren't viable bro, they're missing held the chromosomes needed for life. Also men produce enough sperm to last them a lifetime and beyond, as they're continuously made. Even if you don't jerk off it isn't like those sperm survive. You're constantly going through new batches.

>If men were forbidden from masturbating they would learn that childbirth is the point of sex and abortion rates would plummet.
i hope that you dont honestly believe thats a logical or realistic result of banning masturbation.

When you eat an egg, do you seriously think of it as a dead chicken?

Do you call eggs "chicken" at the breakfast table?

At diners do you order "scrambled chicken"?

Just because a fetus is part of the species doesn't mean it's a human.

what if they are? dipshit, one thing about abortion is that it cannot be simply reduced to one or two things, there's always more to it.

>comparing fetuses to eggs
>American education

The right to life doesn’t imply a right to live by threatening somebody else's life. Bearing children is always a threat the life of the mother.

were you dropped on your head as a child?
serious question here

that definition of parasite is not my own.
it is the scientific definition.
it isn't some arbitrary qualification i made up
i don't know if you realize this but science has strict and specific definitions
a parasite cannot be a parasite if it's "host" is a member of its own species

and unless youre telling me that tapeworms are humans than you didn't defeat my argument in any way

>when you eat an egg do you seriously think of it as a dead chicken?

Eggs we consume aren't fertilized retard, so that argument doesn't work.

>chicken eggs are fertilized before you eat them
im actually hoping, for your sake, that youre just a troll at this point.

kek

i guess my cat is sapient too because he can slide an abacus

>Not recognizing that the two are similar
>Actually a nigger

Fetuses are living unique individuals, wholly separate in DNA, who have zero consent in the position of vulnerability and dependency to their mothers.

To create a fetus is to create a person, who, left alone, would happily and normally gestate until he or she pushed their way out of the birth canal and broke out into the world as they have been doing for all of mammalian existence.

However, we also live in a universal suffrage democracy with birthright citizenship, politics are passed down epigenetically, and the vast vast VAST majority of abortions are had by non-whites and leftists.

Given that abortion is literally killing your own child after YOU took the responsibility to create it, y'all should be thanking God that it IS legal.

Do you WANT more of these people around?

Can you imagine what Black Lives Matter would look like with 15 million more niggers, fueled by gibs, and replicating logarithmically over 40 years?

Fuuuuuuck that.

Human life is unimportant. I have "human life" growing continuously in an incubator at school. What is important and worth defending is human consciousness. As such, the killing of first trimester fetuses, along with people with complete lack of cerebrum or cerebral activity, from malformation or injury, should not be considered murder.

>just because a fetus is the same species doesn't mean it's the same species

Do people get charged with murder if they harm a pregnant women in such a way that it kills their baby?

>fetuses are not living

At what age is a fetus a baby? There are a lot of stories of women having babies pre-maturely at 5-6 months and the "fetus" survived and became a functioning human being.

idk if you realize this but fetuses COME from eggs
you know that women have eggs inside them right?
are you perhaps 12?
do your parents know you browse a hentai board?

>not knowing eggs are just bird menstruation
>American education

> but a person on life support is a living thing

Which is why normally the first trimester is chosen as a reasonable end point for when abortion should be considered an option, as it gives enough time to make a well thought out decision but is also well before the point of viability.

By that logic any metal ore is worthless
Potential use is capable of near infinite value

You're still missing my point.

I'm not saying sperm cells are viable.

I'm saying that sex should only be for reproduction. If you allow men to masturbate you teach them that it's okay to ejaculate purely for their own pleasure.

This has disastrous effects, including the prevalence of abortion. People rationalize abortion because they don't think pregnancy should have to be the end goal of intercourse. If you want to change people's minds, you have to make sex about reproduction again, as it was for millenia. You can't possibly accomplish this without criminalizing masturbation.

Don't you care about the fetuses?

Masturbation has been a crime in virtually every society for thousands of years. It's only recently that "onanism" has been given mainstream acceptance, corresponding directly with the sexual revolution that led to the legalization of abortion.

You can't be pro-fetus and anti-family, senpai. You're letting yourself be bluepilled. And why, because masturbation "feels good"? Is it worth the horrible suffering millions of fetuses undergo every year because of this sick ideology of sex-for-pleasure?

>abortion is good because black people get them more than whites!!!
For a population to remain stable every family is expected to produce 2 children on average, one to replace the mother, one to replace the father.
The children are also expected to produce 1 child each to replace themselves.

The actual number projected to sustain a population is 2.1 per family. The extra .1 is to compensate for death, infertility, etc

Take a look at this chart (pic related.)
If whites stay below 2.0, we eventually go extinct.

The availability of abortion is absolutely detrimental to the survival of whites.
If it weren't so readily available, sure, black's replacement rate would be higher, but at least we'd still have a future.
• 4.0 blacks vs 2.1 whites (hypothetical)
is better than
• 2.1 blacks vs 1.8 whites (hypothetical)

we're not all this stupid.
please believe me

>Being a parasite, unable to sustain life
Thatąs also qualifies social welfare leeches and NEETs.

Do you think prehistoric man wasn't jacking off? Do you think masturbation is a modern concept?

This sounds interesting, but somethings not quite right. I can't formulate it clearly, but it's strange. For example: If you drive down a street, drivers of cars going in the opposite direction are also threatening your life. One little movement to the left and you're done. This still doesn't mean you can mount missiles on your car to blow them up a mile in advance to minimize your risk of death.

Will try.
But you should really abolish Common Core. It seems to be fucking people up.

I agree, OP.

I said tapeworms can be killed by other tapeworms in their own digestive tracts.

In such scenarios, the parasite and the host are of the same species.

So no, your uncited definition is not scientific.

You can still make the case that a fetus isn't a parasite, but the fact that it and the mother are of the same species is not a scientifically admissible reason, because, as I've demonstrated, intraspecies parasitism is a well documented phenomena.

>Masturbation has been a crime in virtually every society for thousands of years.

living does not equal life, bruh
sentience, self-awareness, and indivudal agency is what makes a human, existentially, a human

not that abortion is ideal, not that it isnt a highly sensitive and complex subject, but what it comes down to for me is that I'd rather we took care of the known quantities, the fully developed selves, before we fight for the rights of a collection of cells with a heartbeat that resembles more fish than person.

if you can improve a known quantities' life, if the mother and/or father will be better off not spawning offspring now, its better to play to the good of a known quantity, that the childhood would be an unwanted drain on the parent's psychology and resources, than pander to the unknown fate of a fetus that has no sense of self or ability to make choices in the world

Don't cuck for the serb, that makes you look weak in his eyes.

i think blacks get more abortions

What's not quite right is your batshit retarded analogy.

Prehistoric man also routinely committed murder. You can't use pre-civilized behavior as a justification for masturbation because that also justifies abortion.

You're not even approaching the issue rationally.

Developed societies that forbade abortion for thousands of years also forbade masturbation. If you cared about fetuses, if you cared about human life, why would you want to reproduce the ideological system of sex-for-pleasure that makes abortion possible?

You can't pretend to be principled if you throw those principles out the second they inconvenience you.

>all this philosophical bullshit
there is no metric for measuring "sentience, self-awareness, and indivudal agency" without leaving out groups of people already considered human. either they are all non human or theyre all human.

just adopt it off if you dont want it you massive faggot. there is no logically consistent way to justify killing fetuses except for

Not an argument. Why is it retarded?

Will we get to abort grown adults with a majority vote as well?

I'll never understand the fetuses aren't alive meme, they're made of active human cells

From Biblical times (punishable by death, check your Old Testament) to Victorian England.

Just because you're so accustomed to it as something normal doesn't mean that it's always been that way.

You're embarrassing yourself.

White leftists are detrimental to the survival of whites, so fuck em.

White conservatives have a birth rate comfortably above replacement, and among the highest of whites in the western world.

I don't it