Russian scientist predicts US collapse in 2016

>California will form the nucleus of what he calls "The Californian Republic," and will be part of China or under Chinese influence. Texas will be the heart of "The Texas Republic," a cluster of states that will go to Mexico or fall under Mexican influence. Washington, D.C., and New York will be part of an "Atlantic America" that may join the European Union. Canada will grab a group of Northern states Prof. Panarin calls "The Central North American Republic." Hawaii, he suggests, will be a protectorate of Japan or China, and Alaska will be subsumed into Russia.

>"It would be reasonable for Russia to lay claim to Alaska; it was part of the Russian Empire for a long time." A framed satellite image of the Bering Strait that separates Alaska from Russia like a thread hangs from his office wall. "It's not there for no reason," he says with a sly grin.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rli3a3OMJEU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Russian """""scientist"""""

>Russian scientist says the US will collapse like so many other people have been saying for a long them now

Boring

Unaesthetic as fuck

>>>r/paradoxplaza/

>>Canada somehow retains its sovereignty while Russia and China fight over scraps of the United States.

Right.

Yeah, they predict something like this every year or so, sometimes it's "EU collapse".

>He thinks we would break up on state lines.
>He doesn't realize it's a rural vs urban divide

Bring it!

This is so stupid. If America balkanizes it won't be this year and Americans don't like being fucking controlled by foreign governments. That's what the revolution was fought over.

Russian scientists. Is he an Americaologist?

well there is only 4 months left so i guess we better hurry up

seems legit

The guy's an idiot based on how he divided up the states.

>Ohio canadian
:3 yay

>Arizona
>California republic
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

Nice, nice, so where's the Enclave in this?

>another russian fanfic of america's demise

I love seeing where Kentucky goes on these. It's always different.

>Russian intellectuals

Worship your new Canadian overlords as they now control 80+% of world food production.

>russian_scientist_doesnt_understand_american_culture.pdf

Hillary would never let that happen.

The Russian who came up with that map knew very little about the US, hence why it is stupid as fuck. The damn Revolution map is much better.

This, plus a bunch of other bullshit that doesn't make sense in that picture. the guy has no clue about where cultural regions in the US lie.

>Mexican
>influence

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

If a collapse of the US happens it'll go down something like this:

>government loses control
>libshits starve in their cities as the rural areas become self dependent until order is restored
>new government follows the same constitution as all the libshits have starved

We don't have enough bulls. Well need GMO semen. Factory Farmed cum.

>Texas
>Under Mexican anything
>Fly over states
>wanting anything to with Canada
>Ohio & Michigan
>Not part of the atlantic
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Texas related to half the states in the Texas Republic
>under Mexican rule

>Idaho, Arizona and Utah with west coast hippies

>Whatever in the loving fuck is going on in the rural Atlantic America even remotely touching tips with New England

>Texas
>Part of Mexico

shitty bait, Texans would never let this happen

>Utah being under China's influence

Nah, Deseret is coming back.

other countries are so obsessed with us

it's fucking hilarious

>anything falling under Mexican influence

>Idaho
>Part of cuckafornia in any way
When will people fuck off with this?

Can't stop thinking about you.

fpbp

>Texas will be the heart of "The Texas Republic," a cluster of states that will go to Mexico or fall under Mexican influence.

>>Mexican influence.

América no se derrumbará. Rusia puede ir al infierno.

This map is much better

Not all

>some guy who doesn't understand American culture predicts demise of America

love you~

except toronto

What a fucking retarded tv show.

AGAIN? didn't some other russian "intellectual" predicted this bullshit for around 2008?

I don't even know what that is.

>Russian scientist
So in American, that's like a janitor, right?

ive seen better maps on Sup Forums, this is shit

Day 1 of Monroe Republic: remove all niggers from Detroit.

>NC, SC, and TN going with the north
>This decade old retarded map is still floating around

Fuck off.

They started in Philadelphia.

t. Russia Today

>Alaska will go to Russia
They'll have to pull it from my cold bear fucking hands.

>cracking open a nice cold bear

are you a bear?

>anything south of West Virginia joining the north east

Opinion discarded

>thinks the US would break up by regionalism, like it's still 1860
>not knowing the current civil conflict is between disconnected effeminate urban-dwellers vs 80% of the rest of the country
>not knowing blockading New York City and cutting off federal funding to California would literally destroy the Democrat Party and leftism as a whole virtually overnight
>not knowing disrupting communications in Atlanta, DC, and NYC, would cut off 95% of the mainstream media's ability to project propaganda

Most "blue" metropolitan areas have no agricultural or industrial output to speak of whatsoever. There wouldn't even be a civil war. There would be a brief siege.

I won't be apart of your bullshit, we're going Atlantic.

>May join the European union

Worldly glory
Fame is transitory

Assuming clear sides are formed and they are somewhat organized. History is not so nice and clean

I would love for them to invade us.

I have seen Red Dawn enough times to know that our plucky HS youths will win over the commie menace.

WOLVERIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINES

The only way USA will collapse is under the weight of all of those fat chicks

>He thinks the urbanites will be suffered to remain in states with well armed rural denizens

The transplants from Cali and the north to my state can get the fuck out.

>Canada will grab a group of Northern states Prof. Panarin calls "The Central North American Republic.

nigger please, our fucking pm just walked in a pride parade

he can't even grab his wifes tits, never mind some of the most armed United States

I think there is a lot of pressure building up in the USA due to Globalists centralizing all power away from local government and the States. This pressure build up may lead to a breakup but I doubt very much the States would become part of some foreign structure like the EU.

Well I'm assuming current-climate sides; nationalists vs a loose confederation of Marxists and Jewish interests.

Basically every SJW you've seen act like a retard and every Jew that has ever told you you deserve to die, all live in strategically crippled areas. Like I said earlier, California could be crippled by... just not giving it money.

i want to move to the south if any of this shit starts to happen.

EU collapse is real tho, give it a few years

>i want to move to the south
never before have those words been uttered in that sequence

What the fuck I love Alaska now

Yankee nigger why do you think the north has been flooding the south with economical refugees for the past 3 decades, because the south is warmer, more comfy and republican governance increases business opportunities.

10 hours in MS paint, but I fixed it

>texas republic
fuck texas, and fuck everything west of alabama

if america dissolved and canada was seriously in danger of Chinese occupation the brits would probably just take us over, but I doubt we'd keep vancouver

>florida will become mexican but arizona will become chinese
Sometimes I don't wonder at all why Russia is a fucking stinking, AIDS-ridden dump.

Mmm corn-based democracy. I'd be perfectly fine being that bit of land in the middle that nobody else gives a shit about and gets left alone. We got all the farms we need here. Peace out.

Maybe because you get involved in everyone else's business.

>implying Texas couldn't 1v1 360 nosope Mexico with its eyes closed

Much better

>the south under the influence of Mexico

Kek. This "scientist" is America sociologist tier

see
i refuse to be bundled with commies

Ive just had a berenstein moment. I always thought Washington was on the east above New York.

Now everywhere i look its on the west. wtf is going on

Be glad the Mexicans will flood your state then

>no gun California
>helping if mexicans flood my state
if anything they'd welcome more mexicans

>Northern and Southern Nevada both, Utah, and Arizona all siding with California for sure
>New Mexico and Colorado being flat-out opposed to each other

The fuck you talking about? People love the South its nice as shit and I'm from the freaking NE Minnestoa

What? Mexicans would flood all the green states, the Chinese influence would be tiny so you dont have to worry about communism, unless Mexico goes communist

>State of Romney
>Corn based democracy

dude bro m8 my friend How does this
>'Russian intellectual'
get off to the idea of a whole portion of the US joining the EU, holy shit there are no bounds for autism

the US is expansionist in nature, and since we'd never had any real slap of the wrist when it came to such expansions.

For example, we'd rarely lost any land that we'd conquered/won, unless of course it was either sold, or the freedom was given, or they just so happened to just stop associating with us, and went full retard (Cuba, for example.)

What's funny is that they were planning on making Cuba into a state, though it managed to just slip through the cracks.

And those """brits""" would ensure your independence as they ensured hong kongs

youtube.com/watch?v=Rli3a3OMJEU

>Texas Republic
>under Mexican influence
Other way around, Dmitri.

>Americans don't like being fucking controlled by foreign governments.

The joke is you ARE controled by foreign countries.

You win nothing, our leaders are smarter than yours, China rapes you un tarde, México rapes you at the border... Israel in the middle east, etc.

>meanwhile USSA political analyst predict that Siberia is going to become Chinese clay by 2020

Same shit everywhere you go familia

>New English
There are 3 problems with that. For one, we're New Englanders, not New English. Two, New York and New Jersey are DEFINITELY NOT a part of New England. Three, >eurofuck influence
Are you serious?

Truly FPBP.

>why China won't take over Siberia by ever
>Russian nukes: 10,000

You are simply retarded, it's nothing but white people, trees, and rocks about New York.

it's not good enough for America to not let me be an American even though we live in the same continent, but now i can't be from Central America neither. Great