Shill General

Shill general thread; post about Dr Who, Twin Peaks, letterbox or any other show you're being paid to post about. What's your favorite crap show to shill for?

How do I get paid for shilling?

Wonder Woman was a pretty great movie. Fun for the whole family.

Why talk about any of that? Doesn't sound litty at all. Everyone here should go see Baywatch, the raunchiest R rated summer fest of 2017!

No it was not. They just tried to copy marvel kinos desu

You're asking the wrong user. I'm just a guy who's annoyed that 24hrs a day there's a Dr Who thread, a Twin Peaks thread or a letterbox thread, clearly made by shills.

and failed miserably

You clearly haven't seen the movie. You should go do that before judging it. Bring your friends as well so you can get their opinions.

No it wasn't, it was a copy of some based Marvel movie. Spider-Man Homecoming looks great by the way, love the CGI suit!

It's a meme.
The real irony is the only people who have ever shilled on Sup Forums are false flagging, divide and conquer swarmfront weenies (or those of their ilk) who spam Christopher Blair tier propaganda.

I being paid to post positive comments about Hack Synders films and to continually advertise the abysmal failure that was BvS.

Yes bro, justice league looks shit though, they should learn something from flicks like Spiderman, guardian of the galaxy and the avengers. Mark my word, Infinity Wars is gonna be movie of the CENTURY

Okay, but we're not going to talk about Judy, in fact we're not going to talk about Judy at all.

I agree, fellow Sup Forums user. DC will never make "KINO" like Marvel Studios, a Disney Entertainment Inc. subsidiary. On the other hand Thor 3, Ragnarok (coming out in winter 2017) looks great! Look at how many threads we Sup Forums users made when the trailer dropped, that's pure "hyper" haha

Then explain why there is ALWAYS at least one thread up using the same language for the shows in the OP?

Quads of truth

I have no idea about twin peaks, but I do regularly post on /who/ general, there're only about 20-30 of people that keep the threads alive

Because Sup Forums is now reddit central with the general threads. Every board has them now. That's just the way things have evolved. They're not really bringing in new fans. Like is anyone who has never watched a Dr. Who episode clicking on the thread then thinking, "hmm yeah I'm totally going to spend money on this show now"?

>spend money
Of course not, Sup Forums is piracy chad territory.

>reddit central with the general threads
I know the "Sup Forums is reddit" thing is a meme, but do not have a pessimistic outlook
I still like 4chinz and generals are useful as cancer containment for popular shows that would clog up the board

Say what you want about DC but Wonder Women was pure unadulterated KINO