HOLY FUCKING SHIT YUSSSSSS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JQCP85FngzE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>doesn't include a little pickle plush
What's the point then?

You must be 18 to use this site.

youtube.com/watch?v=JQCP85FngzE

THAT ACTUALLY GET FUCKING TOYS, I MEVER THOUGHT THIS WOULD HAPPEN!!!!!!!!!!

So why are you here?

>Disney figures always look good to great, despite their cartoons being relegated to a second-tier channel with significantly lower ratings.
>CN figures look bad, if the show's even lucky enough to get them, even when the show gets 1-1.5 million views.
>Nick doesn't even know what figures are unless your name's Spongebob, even when the other shows get over 1.5 million views.

Why is Disney the only one of the big 3 that seems to have a remotely competent marketing department at the moment?

>MEVER
BUY OUR TOYS! BUY HARDER!

What is >yussssss
Is it a nigger Meme?

Is this show any good, I've been meaning to watch it but at first glance it looks like a Regular Show knock off

BO BO BO BO BO BO BO

Seriously though, I love this show. It's a good day for me.

>This gets good figures

>But not Gravity Falls

You fuckers had one job!

Its regular show if regular show was ever actually funny.

>Nick
If you're only talking about cartoons, then yeah

It's actually pretty decent for a show made with a budget of three cents.

>GFfags BTFO
This fills me with happiness

Well this is the comics and cartoons board user.

I've caught a couple episodes with my nieces and it's alright. I'd probably compare it with Uncle Grandpa but more funny.

I hope you die of testicular cancer, user.

Yeah, but we do discuss live-action stuff too

You are the only nigger meme here.

because theyve been in the business for like 100 years

it's DISNEY, they know how to do merchandising.

Why don't CN and Nick attempt to emulate their merchandising model to some degree then? If I wanted to make the big bucks that's what I'd at least try to do.

They made an episode about the Disney Afternoon where a washed up "90s Adventure Bear" is disgruntled about his failed career and how his show never even got a DVD release.

Whelp first off it's fucking Disney. They have been overmarketing the shit out of their properties for decades and are world class experts at it. Plus Disney has lots of things like Disney Stores in every mall, Disney lines of clothing in clothing stores, and gift shops galore in their own theme parks. No one else has this.

Cartoon Network has and ever will be the poorest of the three and can never afford their own shows much less anything extra beyond that.

Nick sometimes gets marketed. Spongebob and Fairly Odd Parents have been done to death. But almost all other nicktoons are never touched. Rugrats and Invader Zim are the only ones that come to mind, those two were marketed a lot. But for the longest time nicktoons were in the same boat as CN stuff. Really cheaply put out on tiny budgets with no room left to merchandise.

Warner did for a while with the Warner Brothers Studio Store. There was one around here but it closed back in the early 00's. You can get traditional Warner stuff at Six Flags but it is mostly the Bugs/Daffy/Porky group with some DC comics things here and there.

Nick has never really had anything like that, and the closest they came was their section of Universal Studios theme park which also closed back in 05.

Why was everything bigger and more monumental back in the 90s?

There is actually a Nickelodeon store in London. It's mostly wall to wall Spongebob with some ninja turtles sprinkles in.

Viacom overall seemed to be doing insanely better in the 90's. It was a highpoint for them with their Nick and Mtv properties being huge and cultural phenomenons. This seemed to have died off in the early 00's to just becoming creepy stagnation around 08 or so. Now all they do is sit around and rerun the same old shit while pining away about their glory days in the 90's where everything was cool and people liked them.

>disney
>confused at why they are so good at marketing

Omg, now I want one.

Doo doo fresh. Maybe this means they're planning to keep the show around.