Invader Zim #10

Friday Follies Presents:

"EARTH'S GOT (NO) TALENT!"

Zim has survived many a horrific force in his quest for galactic domination.

Planet Jackers, Zombies, Drill Instructors, Frycook Paladins, Vengeful Invader Trainees, Antisocial Paranormal Fanatics, Idiot Abductors, and (thanks to this comic book) Serial Cancellation!

But this month, he faces his most insidious foes of all!

DENNIS (of Avengers Aca-DIE-my and Spider-Womb-an Fame) HOPELESS and his tattoo artist wife JESSIE HOPELESS!

EGADS!

What defilement can they possibly inflict on Sup Forums's crudest cosmic conqueror?

Shove that food into your lunch hole and find out here!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mhSbTgrIp88
youtube.com/watch?v=sH_6iFYiryY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You thought I was kidding?

HERE'S PROOF!

Classic Bitters.

Going the Full Monty...Python.

youtube.com/watch?v=mhSbTgrIp88

TO THE STARS!

Something, something, wrecking ball.

Yeah, you probably know where this is going.

Aliens and Predator parodied at the same time?

Whatever next?!

How about a little PACIFIC ZIM?!

youtube.com/watch?v=sH_6iFYiryY

I'm watching Voltron: Legendary Defender right now. It's pretty good.

MORE FIGHTING!

Behold!

The Voot Cruiser's Second Finest Hour!

FINISHING BLOW!

Spoilers Off

I like how evil GIR is in this book.

Well, look on the bright side, Dib.

I kind of hope Dib keeps the snarlbeast as a pet.

Your classmates will finally know beyond a shadow of a doubt that aliens are in fact real.

However briefly.

That would be neat.

thanks champ

I don't think Dib would want a pet that would slaughter him. Though that sounds like it would be the perfect pet for Gaz...

Thanks OP

bump

Good shit, just like the show. Thanks for storytime.

Zim admits this plan is dumb but he's being smart about it. No one has caught a Snarl Beasts in a 1000 years because the hunters have all presumably been killed, so might as well get a giant robot to do all the work.

GIR has always been a creepy little sadist and I love how obvious the comic makes it.

This was a really good issue considering how obvious the end was.

Op is straight

Next issue is another guest drawn/written one like the K.C Green one.

I hated that one
Wasted my money and it was awful

I hated that one
Wasted my money and it was awful

Darn tootin.

Is that the one where he was trying to get money from a bank? Didn't like the art, but I loved the gag where Zim "gave birth" to GIR.

I thought KC's was okay. I'm not hopeful about the upcoming one, though. Looking through the writer's comics I can't find any with redeeming qualities, they're all generic unfunny OMG SO RELATABLE facebook fodder.

I don't understand why something being relateable is somehow bad. Sarah's Scribbles is, in my opinion, on par with Whomp!.

I think this is the first time we've seen her since the comic started. In fact, I think this is only the second time we've seen the Skool. I guess that makes sense, since the only reason we saw the Skool so much in the TV show was because Nickelodeon told Jhonen that he had to do stories kids could relate to.

It isn't inherently, but it guarantees views, so most of it ends up unfunny and uncreative with nothing going for it besides people being able to repost it and go OMG SO ME. Whomp! is creative and funny and doesn't try to be relatable, so I don't really get that comparison. If you like her comics that's cool and all, but she's a terrible fit for something like Invader Zim.

bump

You're welcome!

Where the fuck did Dib's space suit come from?

I'd guess the emergency spacewalk protocol pops out a spacesuit when the voot detects somebody outside the ship.

This is the weirdest fucking logic. Kids don't want to relate to shit, they want to see crazy fantasy adventures.

piece of shit, buy it or don't read it, stop being a nigger and posting scans, you're literally acting like a nigger

This will come in handy, some day.

>I remember that commercial and it WAS upsetting so speak no more of it! They never show the kid turn back so you're all, "is he trapped as pudding forever?" Awful.

Look at that, Zim is pretty good at games. Let the Zim Gaz shipping commence.

Good issue, thanks Op.

>Why would you say that?
>What?
>I'm standing right here.
>I didn't say anything.

Kek. Sounds like a bit that'd happen in the show.

Ramzim? Zimbo?
He looks like an action figure from the 90s.

At least the kids were finally nice to Dib, at least for a few moments.

That's clearly just swamp gas. Or possibly a weather balloon.

Yet another thing both Zim and Gaz share in common. Its a shame they haven't interacted in the comics yet.

thats really stupid. If someone was trying to break into the cruiser, it would put a suit around them.
... But that sounds like something irken tech would do. So I accept it.

Obviously it's to keep them alive so the owner can punish them later.

Yeah, sounds like something Zim would do.