Why don't you like Louie it's funny as fuck

Why don't you like Louie it's funny as fuck.

Inb4 le cuck

His show is the only decent surrealist comedy on TV

I like Louie

It's far and away the best comedy show. Maybe the best show. Sup Forums can't look past the cuck memes though. Also, mutherfucker takes forever now, and it's scrapped until he decides to bring it back ala Larry David with Curb (only comedy that compares).

>Inb4 le cuck

I wouldn't call him a "cuck", I would call him "Lord cuck". He is what cucks aspire to be in 20 years

I thought Sup Forums always liked Louie, the cuck jokes are just tongue and cheek

Calling Louis CK a cuck isn't even that funny anymore since cuckposting took off. Now everyone's a fucking cuck. Not much to discuss with Louie since it isn't airing right now either.

Anyone else remember Luois cuck posting? Whatever happened to that?
>LITTLE

>surrealist
How is it surrealist other than the fact that he doesn't use a consistent actress for his ex?

The only surrealist comedy sitcom on TV I can even think of was Man Seeking Woman.

Last season was almost unwatchable.
His thing with pamela was so endearing and fun to watch at first but last season it was just so tedious.
The whole god damn arc was Louie bitching about the friend zone and it was just so SO cringe worthy.
Louie used to be a surrealist comedy that occasionally had some genuinely good emotional moments (Louie's goodbye to Pamela at the airport) almost as often as it had hilariously awkward moments (the lifeguard thinking Louie was gay). Those moments tied together by whatever weird shit Louie saw on the street, did at his show, saw his neighbors do, or just fucking whatever. It was great.
Now its just a fat fuck whining about life and just being pathetic and insufferable. He was pathetic before but in an endearing way. Now its just annoying.

>His show is the only decent surrealist comedy on TV
why are you referring to Louis as a 'surrealist comedy', are you repeating that meme where the show doesnt actualy reflect Louis CK's real life? If you expect me to believe he actually fucks anyone IRL except hookers and his dumpy costar (pic related) Id really like to hear about it

cuck cuck cuckitty cuck XD

Went to shit somewhere around s2-s3. Just lost interest and stopped watching. It was before all the cuckposting IIRC.

His shows aren't funny. Cringe isn't funny, who decided that cringe is a form of humor. Cringe is cringe, I don't laugh when I cringe, I just cringe. He makes great cringe material, but it's not humor.

yea last season wasnt the best one i agree

i agree with you op, i dont know what kind of tv show these fucktards in this thread are watching that is better that louie, in terms of creativity, humor, acting, writing, pacing and directing. and all by only one dude, and now they are gonna call me a cuck oy vey bozhe moi

It isn't funny at all, though. It's alright, I guess, but it's not funny.

He forces young female comics to watch him masturbate to completion.

He wrote it when he was high and fucked up his own show

LITTLE

>Sup Forums can't look past the cuck memes though

I didnt get all the hate before but his last two specials were pure shite

If you have to ask why it's surrealist, you havent watched the fucking show

BLACK

Why was the mod so bootyblasted about Louie posting? The paragraphs and jokes were the best.

I prefer Lucky Louie.

its weird, master of none did this too

it went from being a wacky absurdist comedy slice of life show to

social issues, wah i cant fuck the girl i want to fuck, social commentary

seems like some creatives just forget their original visions and use their shows as mouthpieces/platforms for their personal grievances

I wasn't against him until his recently and especially his new Netflix stand up. All he does now is just rant about shit. There are moments when you are waiting for a punch line and it never came

THIS

it was good until season 3 or 4, can't remember which.

Baskets is good, fgures that he worked on it.

WHITE

When everyone is a cuck, no one is.

Lucky Louie was better, but its still alright.

I watched like 1 and a half seasons before realizing how repetetive and boring it had got

IBG, someone post the webm from that awards show

should've ended with the whole tonight show arc with david lynch

The earlier seasons were top tier television, but then it started to take itself too seriously and was less silly.
I liked when unrealistic things happened, like him receiving that tiny drink on the plane just to craft a joke.
The show shouldn't have serialized episodes (only the occasional two parter) or ongoing plots.
I'm looking at you, Hungarian elevator.
Also that guy dying from falling off the toilet was retarded. It wasn't sad or funny.

>that feel when no Tape Recorder gf