/sg/ Syria General - LETS GIVE OUR SUPPORT TO THE RIGHTFUL LEADER OF SYRIA EDITION!!

Links updated for July 31
! Help us updated Syria tl:dr > syriagenerals.wordpress.com/syria-tldr/

>Visit us @ syriagenerals.wordpress.com/

>YouTube: youtube.com/channel/UCSelGrgxKyKFrugrfns3FBA/
>Twitter twitter.com/SyriaGeneral
>Homegrown /sg/ maps twitter.com/LevantFalcon

>Newest Interviews with Assad
youtu.be/kb_Lq1VrTxM
youtu.be/VynWkRJPoe

PERMANENT MAPS
>SYRIAN CIVIL WAR MAP IS BEING UPDATED AGAIN!
syriancivilwarmap.com/
twitter.com/CivilWarMap
>Live hohol with ticker
syria.liveuamap.com/
>Interactive military map
militarymaps.info/
>Syria conflict map
cartercenter.org/syria-conflict-map/
>Syria Civil war
www.edmaps.com/html/syrian_civil_war_in_maps.html

RECENT MAPS
>East Ghouta July 29
i.imgur.com/uW5OoZ2.jpg
media.almasdarnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/goda-map.jpg
>Aleppo City July 28
i.imgur.com/uxkrmns.jpg
>Darayaa july 28
media.almasdarnews.com/wpcontent/uploads/2016/07/5656565-2.jpg
>Latakia July 22
i.imgur.com/1doRpBd.jpg

DEVELOPMENTS JULY 31
2 REBEL OFFENSIVE LAUNCHED THIS MORNING
>1. Castello highway area
>2. S.Aleppo - Hader

>Heavy clashes overnight in Darayya
>SDF continue gains in Manbij, only 25-30% of the city in ISIS hands

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/world/695106/Pro-Turkey-demonstration-Cologne-Germany-Erdogan
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=30&v=iFuhy5z1DUc
twitter.com/sayed_ridha/status/759932639184760832
youtube.com/watch?v=rKGXFLVZ4ZU
youtube.com/watch?v=QX3bzq9FDi8
youtube.com/watch?v=UTCLUVHE7zk
telegram.me/joinchat/CTL8-T9UU6N_HP6t2TRKWA
twitter.com/kurdiscat
telegram.me/syriageneral
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

HAIL ASSAD

First for dead sandniggers and mudshits.

Has Russia dropped a FOAB yet? If it's clear they should lure them and drop one.

Threadly reminder to ignore cockholes

Damn.

Our government's islamist, but the royal family keeps an iron fist on the country's politics and any attempt at radicalization is met with "suicides" or "disappearances" among their supporters
The ruling party right now is an "islamist" party, but they've never done anything that pertains to that kind of political system anyway (everyone knows they're not the ones actually ruling too)

We give a shit about them, though
Any ISIS fighter coming back to Morocco is thrown in jail for an indefinite period of time

Any greater israel post below this one loses all of its meme magic powers

Guys please tell me everything will be ok, tell me the reinforcements are going to help push back the nusrats and that the RuAF will bring the Tu22's to south Aleppo...

Fuckin' awful weekend for the SAA

Until Germans stop being autistic and pretending there's nothing wrong. I'm not a Sup Forums regular and not terribly right-wing but even I can see this simply won't work and is just postponing the trouble

HAIL ASSAD INDEED

Lmfao look at that fucking monobrow.

Why are Middle Easterners so fucking disgusting?

@DeepCover1000

Indeed ASSad is ugly. Perhaps this glorious picture of our dear leader will make you happy.

Done m8

KEK
long live Syria. take care my friend.

just don't strangle me....kek.
Thanks. be well and safe. I am off to bed.

Good night all

Is this retardation due to passifist freightned Merkel? The scared little goat?

>implying Assad isn't handsome as fuck

The official /sg/ twitter account is in the op if you want to follow that too

Can someone give me a sitrep about rebel's offensive? What's the results?

:) viva la france
For queen n country
Heil hitler

syrian government uses aids bombs to infect thousands of aleppoans to hurt al nursa, the saivurs of suria

Has the rebel offensive halted? Is there a map that is still updating, hoholmap seems to have stopped for the night

wat

reported to infect bakeries with his aids barrel bombs

can he stoop even lower?!

Still seems to be ongoing, info is confusing (propaganda on both sides)

Atleast the women dont look like lesbian truk drivers...like for fuks sake! British women are so fuking ugly. The difference between a pretty girl n an ugly one is immence, in the rest of the world all the women r good looking so not much of a diff. And barely anyone is femenine, ffs

Why should they?

HAIL ASSAD

It kills the Nusra Rats and destroys the tunnels.

Zig hail

:)

looks a bit like are Mose, doesn't he?

express.co.uk/news/world/695106/Pro-Turkey-demonstration-Cologne-Germany-Erdogan

Isn't Cologne the city where dozens of women were sexually assaulted on New Year's Eve?

GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER GERMANY

>Isn't Cologne the city where dozens of women were sexually assaulted on New Year's Eve?

Yeah, by north africans/middle easterners and not by Turks.

If only :(((

The last few weeks are relay getting to me.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=30&v=iFuhy5z1DUc

Jesus Christ, that cluster shit is scary as fuck.

CAN'T MOSSAD

I suck at photoshop
> vision Reynders saying
> Listen, If Hillary says Assad has to go, then he has to go. If she says eat your own shit, learn to enjoy it.

delete that picture you filthy dog

So, if the SAA wins in Aleppo it's pretty much over for the FSA, right?

Will SAA withstand the attack???

Holy shit

Jihadists eat shit

as expected

HAIL ASSAD

Yeah, it's all or nothing

If Aleppo siege is broken, get ready for +5 years to the war and millions of refugees

If not, jihadist invaders will probably give up, kek

not exactly over, but they lose the most important strategic location they currently hold, take a hit to morale, and might make their foreign allies question the investment in them. They might indeed be disbanded and a new group be created in hopes of having another shot at taking out Assad.

do your bet /sg!
How many corpses of rebels will SAA count at the end of the offensive?

I hope it becomes a glorious massacre. That they have walked into a trap.

kek confirmed! zchekded

have they ran out of tyres to burn?
maybe its time to start burning their beards

REEEEEEEEEEEE NO INFO

0. There will be no bodies left to count

EXPLOSION!

Holy double trips! Rebels are done, guys. Go home.

KEK, SYRIA, BASHAR

Calm down doctor. Now is not the time for beard burning. That comes later!

Its 3am here, brother just came home from work and woke me up, and I can't get back to sleep. Then I remembered about the rebel offensive, hows it going so far lads?

The terrorists have advanced a decent amount but probably not as much as they hoped. Most of the fighting has stopped and the terrorists are currently getting pounded with airstrikes and bombs.

Explosion...?

Rebels getting EXPLOSION'd to hell right now, apparently

I really appreciate how the artist captured the hair-in-mouth thing that always happens

You posted the wrong picture faggot

pic related

Some gains were to be expected i suppose.

EXPLOSIONS?! Sounds like a good plan

Interesting, but too much predictable actually

If that happens hell would break loose.

It's a good gambit, I'll give them credit for that. If they accomplished both objectives West Aleppo would be completely surrounded.

>Hassan Ridha @sayed_ridha 11 minHace 11 minutos
>Morning air raids by SyAAF & RuAF on west Aleppo
twitter.com/sayed_ridha/status/759932639184760832

Hassan Ridha @sayed_ridha 3m3 minutes ago
>According to an Opp source in east Qalamoun, SAA are preparing a Scud missile to fire towards JF controlled territory in Aleppo

They have already hinted at this with "the real battle hasn't started yet" and "phase 2". If this is indeed the plan, and the Syrian Government displays the same level of preparedness, expect a countersiege against Assad and ethnic cleansing of the entire kurdish neighborhood. Disastrous

>inb4 anti-kurd "australians" approving

GOOD

Oh yes! Burn them good!
youtube.com/watch?v=rKGXFLVZ4ZU

Well if they have had success in south Aleppo, you would think the SAA will struggle even more around the Castello road, considering the lack time to really dig in.

youtube.com/watch?v=QX3bzq9FDi8

>ethnic cleansing of the entire kurdish neighborhood.
I want to watch this, the antifa buthurt would be glorious.

>SCUD MISSILE
YES

Link?
I tried Google but I got nothing.

>Launching Scud Storm.

Probably fake. I didn't find any, and it would be big news.

WE'VE GOT TO STOP THEM

Wouldn't you expect antifa to support FSA? In this case they would play it down, pretend it didn't happen

youtube.com/watch?v=UTCLUVHE7zk
Shit, those are brutal

Guys I been extremely busy today. I need a quick checkup before I go to sleep and get up at 6am to beat traffic. I need a tl;dr of what the situation is? Good or bad? Is Assad fucked in Aleppo, did the Rebels win this offensive or are they winning?

Remember, this is the BIGGEST ATTACK of the moderate party since the start of the war accoding to themselves, and yes, they capture shit but if was this big, they actually could reach more and more shit more than stoping there, that is actually very interesting.

SAA is luring FSA/Nusra give their best shot and them bombing them into the stonge age as they waste material and manpower.

The Nirm account in twitter was reporting a call from a massive donation of blood in Idlib and some near places of Turkey, mass casualities?

Kursk of the decade

Underrated

telegram.me/joinchat/CTL8-T9UU6N_HP6t2TRKWA

/SG/ telegram if you can't discuss with us anytime.

Plenty of the airstrike people are in there daily from those airstrike threads

Btw when do you think the SAA's self described "zero hour" will happen in Aleppo?

>Joshua Landis @joshua_landis 53s53 seconds ago

Nusra commander says Aleppo battle planed month ago. Breaking siege step 1, then liberate Aleppo in 6 to 8 months

that's OFAB-500 according to russians in comments

I hope they fucking try to do that

Says "sorry this group does not seem to exist", is there a procedure to this? Regionally limited?

The phase 2 they hinted at is the attack in the north at the Castello road I think. Considering that one started way later.

Yeah they were foolish to attack in the south first and the castello second. The southern districts they attacked are far more defensible, so need more manpower to successfully attack and hold. Not to mention have been depopulated due to being the front line for a long while. So as they took buildings they were prime targets for bombing. Hence the massive need for blood now.

It sounds like this is a multi-layered attack though, at least from the way rebels are talking. This "wave" barely stopped short of breaking the siege

Aleppo wasn't sieged a month ago though.

>rebeltards concentrated all their troops to single location. Russian jets bomb the shit out of them
>no more rebeltards

It wasn't fully encircled, but the current assault's targets were basically the same. If it was indeed planned a month ago, it was probably intended to encircle and siege SAA forces in the city

I follow some antifa accounts and they only support k*urds and their liberal stuff. Also in catalonia the pro independence movements ( which are antifa,etc) are supporting them and are trying to get more "allies" for their cause...
twitter.com/kurdiscat (this twitter is only an example)
t.catalan

Could I plz get a link to the drone footage of the Aleppo truck bombings?
Shit was cash

Sometime ago there was a syrian rebel journalist who was afriad of private pictures of her leaking out. Her and some other guy was chating about assissinate the guy with them and that conversation was hacked and leaked. What was her name?

anyone have the pic of countries and organizations that a cancer of the middle east and countries that are good for the middle east?

Link has expired, apparently. Couldn't join either.

Syria General(s) /sg/-Sup Forums group
telegram.me/syriageneral

@syriageneral on telegram

No it shouldn't be regional at all.

Just watched the interview.
Had to laugh pretty hard, when he asked Assad, whether he'll just go on and on, as he's been president for more than 15 years now.
Meanwhile Merkel is going strong for a fourth term, which'll make her the head of state in Germany for all in all 16 years.
And when I take a look at what happened, not just in Germany, but in all of Europe thanks to her failure, I feel like she didn't do any better than Assad in any way.
She was for the war in Iraq, luckily not elected back than, Afghanistan and Libya, sells weapons to the Saudis, Qatar and if I'm not mistaken also to the FSA. Hands down, she probably has more blood on her hand than Assad, even if you think he actually is the bad guy in Syria.

Wish somebody would ask her the same questions, but I guess that will never happen, minding how biased the media in Germany are.