Who else /unironically/ liked Young Justice?

Who else /unironically/ liked Young Justice?

I was pretty fucking pissed that there was no conclusion to the story

>Who else /unironically/ liked Young Justice?
Morons.

I know for a fact that Tumblr did.

And so did I. But not really for most of the main cast but for plenty of the side characters like Captain Marvel and Red Tornado.

Honestly, most of the characters (like Superboy and Robin) on this show are pretty Goddamned annoying. Without Aqualad I probably would not have stuck with the show for as long as I did.

I didn't realize it was so loathed around here.
I enjoyed it quite a bit and am looking forward to season three, assuming Netflix actually picks it up.

>You will never see what Savage and Darkseid were planning to do
You just can't end a TV show with two big villains teaming up and not do anything with it... the hype was there and died with the shows cancellation

Its only hated because it was so popular.

This will be your daily reminder that Sup Forums has no idea what constitutes quality. Get ready for the onslaught of shitting on one of the best western animated shows in recent memory and the best superhero show since JLU.

All according to kek.

You should have been around when it was still airing with new episodes, the threads were nothing but love.

Also, reminder that all the problems with season 2 stem directly from Miss Martian, had she not been a selfish bitch everything would have worked out for the better.

Most anons like the show. Every month there is a thread where everyone talks about how netflix is going to pick it up

I quite liked it, I was more a fan of the first season because of the large time skip later, but the second season had a lot of merits too.

The main problem with season two though was they didn't let them make the number of episodes they planned, they had to wrap up the season 6 episodes shorter than they wanted, so the conclusion felt rushed.

No they weren't. The threads had plenty of people complaining and the constant hiatuses didn't help

YJ had tons of issues and ultimately collapsed under its own weight but I liked it in spite of those.

I saw more people praising the show than complaining about it.

I loved it.

Sure it was a teen show about teens (who were also superheroes) and their problems but it was great regardless.

I really liked it, I didn't even know people hated it.
But I started watching it a month or 2 before the last hiatus ended so that may have helped.

Maybe in season 2 because of the HAPPENINGS and tweests but season 1 was pretty rough-going, with the catchphrases and all.

I still maintain that Megan brainwashed Superboy and made him into her TV husbando. Boy did they screw that up. Plenty of room to explore her White Martian issues without soap opera relationship stuff.

The exact opposite of that happened.

>Without Aqualad I probably would not have stuck with the show for as long as I did.

Same but Artemis and the Sportsfamily.

Leave it to Weisman to make a D-lister villain into the most interesting hero on the show, and make a sports gimmick guy one of the most based characters.

The whole Sportsfamily were perfect, I never wanted to fuck a super villain as bad as I wanted to nail Jade, every scene with her and Roy was pure sexual tension and I loved it.

I also really liked captain marvel, but I really liked Wally, I was supper bummed that he died at the end.
I hope that if they make a season 3 that they will bring him back with speedforce magic or some shit.

I enjoyed it a lot actually. Art style and the animation were both pretty good.

I wasn't quite whelmed by it.

This was the first cape show I livewatched along with Sup Forums from beginning to end so I'll always have a soft sort for it.

I did I loved there Blue Beetle. It was passible in season one if nothing special but I really enjoyed it when it started to go on its own crazy steam.

The final glory days of Saturday mornings.

The only one I dropped was LoK, which got more seasons then it knew what to do with.

Those were the days, user.

Anyway, I also liked Young Justice.

I liked it a lot but it really pissed me off that nobody gave a fuck that Miss Martian was mind fucking people except Superboy. She even did it right in front of J'onn and he didn't say shit.

Almost everyone until it was over and popular like every piece of Sup Forums media.

DC Nation was some cool shit. Well aside from TTGO.
I even liked BtB it might not have been very high brow but it was pretty solid.

The only character worth a damn was NotSpeedy and then they ruined him.

good one

Alright Sup Forums lets hear it.

If you had the chance to write season 3 how would you go about it?

This picture is the most blatant truth I've ever seen. Saw some quarrels in YJ but nothing like LOK. GLTAS was awesome as well. I'm assuming threads get like that because of more viewers so more posters so more dissenting opinions but holy fuck, this image is so on point I'm saving it.

Yeah, that image really encapsulated the feel of being in one of those threads. Korra threads were filled with anger and fighting on almost every level. GL threads were cool as shit and had Lantern Logs going on in the hiatuses and YJ threads were filled with mostly with hype.

But after the series stopped airing all the people who dropped it in season one came back to the threads to shit post about how the good guys never actually 'won'.

Kill Megan and bring back Wally. Artemis didn't deserve getting shit on while that green whore got away with fucking everything.

>G. Gordon Godfrey founds a church
>Darkseid pushes the Light into more direct action and slowly takes control
>Lex starts a rubgoldberg plan to dick over Darkseid, because he hates not being in control.
>The Secret Six get founded

I don't actually know what all I'd do with the main cast though... I kinda forgot what exactly was going on with them.

Everyone seemed uncomfortable with it but things were dire enough that nobody was going to speak out.
I'm not really sure how many people actually understood the extent that she was harming people anyway. I don't think a lot of them would have been down with it if they knew what was going on.

I always figured the plan was to fuck over Darkseid and prove to the universe just how baddass crazy earth real was.

>I always figured the plan was to fuck over Darkseid and prove to the universe just how baddass crazy earth real was.
In part but it also fits as Luthor realizing that he escalated shit way over his own head. And it'd give him the Father-Slayer title Darkseid gave him in one comic because Lex can't stand being under anyone. Not Superman or Darkseid.

That's always how it is, the people who do nothing wrong suffer the most.

Wally and Artemis deserved happiness.

When they replaced Wally with Bart I was a little upset but I ended up liking him too. Just not as much.

It wasn't until like, mid-2015.

Yeah that shit was great.

I speculated that the Light were planning on scamming Apokolips like they did with the Reach, only to get fucking rekt.

The most frustrating part of BtB was that the really good parts were later in the series and by then, it was screwed over by CN.

It would've had more of a following it they had finished it off, or even burned it.

Season one filled the Justice League shaped hole in my heart. Season two was underwhelming and I never finished it. But yeah, I enjoyed it.

The Hello Megan thing was a part of the plot and made sense. The only legitimate complaint was Dick being quippy.

Liked it but the trigger words triggered me. They're suppose to be a phrase or series of words that one would never normally hear, like Bucky in Civil War.

"Red Sun" and "Broken Arrow" are two sayings that could be brought up in an everyday conversation. They become exponentially more likely to be said when the two brainwashees are a Kryptonian and an archer.

Isn't being quippy and humorous part of Robin's shtick though? Ya know, like how a kid might be? He was far more serious in season 2 when he was Nightwing and Tim was on the team.

>The only legitimate complaint was Dick being quippy.

But that's a big part of Dick's character. He's usually the most lighthearted of all the Robins. Even as Nightwing, he has a sense of humor.

Dick's actual sense of humor was terrible. "Aster" and "whelmed" are not funny.

>opinion carded

I liked Quippy Dick. He was kind of a snarky asshole and it played into that pretty well.

Wasn't it a Lex only thing though?

I want to fuck Black Canary

What's up with you virgins wanting to fuck drawings?

Even with the issues that were in season 2, I really loved the show. Lots of characters got the spotlight that otherwise hadn't before or in a while. I know there were some complaints about Blue Beetle, but I loved his character a lot.

Also, this show brought Static back, if only for a little while. That was enough for me.

I enjoyed it.

So did Superboy.

Why was superman league number 01 while batman was 02? Batman is the fucking leader and founder he should be 01

Even Robin was B01

no ass

In YJ, JL leadership rotates. Superman was the first leader, then Batman took over. In season two, Captain Atom was leader, then gave the position to Black Canary at the end of the season.

It had some fairly consistent threads on Sup Forums when it was airing and was a big part of the DC Nation threads every Saturday when we'd watch them streamed on livetoons. Good times. The cancellation wasn't much of a shock between the Weisman Curse and when the comic was cancelled early people pretty much knew.

I was pissed they killed Wally and was happy the fuckers got cancelled for doing it

I think it was overrated.