Why are women so beautiful?

Why are women so beautiful?

Other urls found in this thread:

kotchan.org/chat/int#General
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>tfw no brazilian gf

They have to be in order to guarantee the continuation of our species...every single person that you have ever met or seen is the result of a man coming into the vagina of a woman

ikr

Nature programmed your brain to find these snakes attractive so that you could impregnate and protect her and share your resources with them.

/thread

Youre conditioned to find them beautiful.
Just embrace it. No better feeling than this strong heat radiating from the body of a sexually excited female next to you.

>that face
>those boobs
>that skin tone

fuccccck nature is doing its work

fuck man stop posting our women

>why is this beautiful woman beautiful

Kek, why do you all keep worshipping these women? You're not gonna touch women like this with a pole in your lives while someone is really fucking them, bunch of cucks

wtf i hate women now

this, I came to the point of not even finding them beautiful anymore

They aren't, if you think about it. Men are bigger, have more prominent muscles, have beard and a deeper voice. In mammals, males are more attractive.

We've made women more attractive but I'm not really sure why.

woah

that is quite homosexual.

I also want to come INSIDE a girl's vagina
Seems hard though

aw sweatie

I'm trying to be as neutral as possible. Male Lions for example, or the animals I forgot the name with long horns. Males are more "beautiful" in a sense.

For us though. Between themselves is different.

>if you're not deluded about the realities of things that means you hate women

wtf i also hate bulgaria now

stfu diaper tranny

That's alright, Mehmet.

> males are more attractive
>I'm trying to be as neutral as possible.
Neutral as fuck, lol.

Only a few are

Is simple bro

God made women beautiful in the outside but ugly in the inside

But he made men beautiful in the inside but ugly on the outside. To test male and female character

Like and upvote if you agree :3

when did Sup Forums become /r9k/?

Women only exist for procreation, that's what they've been specifically designed for. They're cunning and treacherous, and only succeed by looks rather than by virtue. Men are natural tinkerers, inventors, explorers, diligent and industrious workers, noble and loyal soldiers. True friendship is that shared between men, as is true enmity. The reason we men perceive women as beautiful is only because that's all they need in order to reproduce and pass on their genes to the next generation: looks. They evolved to be pretty for men and that's all they have to offer, while men evolved to become successful, which inevitably requires at least intelligence, diligence, good health and willpower.

You are right. Males do things. They get shit done. Who wouldn’t want that? Meanwhile women are weak and useless. They don’t deserve to be treated equally.

>/r9k/
More like /lgbt/

>They have to be in order to guarantee the continuation of our species
and men also have to, but men are uglier

>strong, seamless body
>a machine designed to study the world around it, tinker with it, mold it, all while being fully capable of defending itself on its own
>able to pass on its genes indefinitely until death, all while working continuously, tirelessly, whether by physical or mental aptitude

vs

>frail, uneven body, full of unaesthetic lines
>a machine specifically designed to serve men sexually, all while being unable to defend itself, requiring a men for said task
>only able to pass on its genes until the age of 40 when it finally becomes a useless parasites to society

>Why are women so beautiful?
They're not. It's just we've been genetically programmed to unironically believe they are.

We get it. You like men.

Ahh Tunisia.....

turkish

Fucking hell I oversaw the flag. In this case, holy fucking shit Turkey!

LITTLE

G-d damn

G-D DAMN

Nigga men are more beautiful than women. Just imagine how they would look if they suddenly decided not to wear any makeup

do you know what snake means, bulgaria?

The wrong side won in 1565.

nice

Have you ever talked to a girl? What is it like?

Woman are superior to men

kys heteronormative supremacist bitch, Lesbians are the only pure women

kotchan.org/chat/int#General

based

Steinem be with your empowered spirit, sister

Kill yourself weebfaggot go suck some dicks, muslim pig

>Praising woman
Lol, that sounds so gay.

Men are like a shovel, they are to be used and abused. Women are like a painting by Leonardo da Vinci, they are to be admired for their beauty and well-treated

Want a woman to say this to me while stepping on my face

The aesthetics of men are better though, on average.

For a woman to be beautiful, and I mean trully beautiful, no makeup or camera angles, it's a rarity.

A man has to be handsome without external aids and lies, and yet the average men is still more aestheticaly pleasing than the average woman.

Not to mention the aging process of women compared to the aging process of man.

No homo.

>t. Weeabixa paneleiro
Mata-te aberração