Why is alcohol okay but weed is not?

Why is alcohol acceptable in society but marijuana is not?
don't get me wrong Sup Forums im not a pothead, i used to smoke the herbal jew but after i figured out it was the herbal jew i stopped. However i still can't pinpoint why alcohol is okay and weed isn't. I feel that pot is degenerate, but why do i feel this way?

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/2014/04/18/most-famous-marijuana-users_n_5160073.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's not okay, drunkards cannot get into Heaven.

leaf

Check the bible

alcohol was used as a preservative

Jesus didn't pass around a joint at the Last Supper

moderation is key

moderation is key

alcohol use is socially acceptable, there was and still is a large campaign against marijuana use.

"One harmful substance is legal. Therefore, another harmful substance should be legal."

Stoner logic everyone.

kek
underrated

Weed is good for you like cigarettes pretty much are. Alcohol kills ya. Anything blown out of proportion or ignored for reasons are always pushed by the nose. Fluoride etc. Productivity doesn't matter we're all doped up now anyways

>Implying alcohol is actually okay

Neither is okay you degenerate faggot.
Moderation shmoderation. I thought you chinks knew better.

Neither are really harmful in moderation.

If you are responsible enough, some drugs and alcohol can be fine.

because im not forced to smell alchoholic drinks. Fucking faggot pothead

>moderation smoderation is an arguement against moderation

it's fine because you have to pay quite a lot for education, I get it

Because good hard working men put in their days work, then go home and settle down with a nice glass of scotch. While weed smoking degenerates just sit around all day, inhaling the herbal jew, contributing nothing to society.

argument* fug

>marijuana
>harmful
pick one.

>Conservative logic:
I can fuck as many girls as I want to in my younger years, but women can't

There's no reason to schedule a substance when other substances with more harmful effects aren't even scheduled.

Controlled degeneracy, mang. There will always be a criminal element to society. People that want to make money without having to actually work for it. Illegal weed is meant to be a harmless means through which they can support themselves.
If you legalize weed, then the dealers will simply start pushing cocaine instead. I've seen it happen in my hometown and we've only decriminalized weed.

Making it legal and taxed by the state would mean that the average pothead would pay a lot more to the state than the average hard working man

Lol the drunks talking about degeneracy after they run over 10 kids on way home

>Taxed by the state
That would imply that the pot smoker would pay taxes and not suckle the teat of government assistance.

where can I see that video at

One is legal the other is not.

Committing crimes tends not to be socially acceptable unless you're a nigger.

Alcohol sucks, weed is fun for a bit but it gets real old too.

One is a poison one wasn't enjoyed by the pulp industry. Best goy

>Implying pot smokers don't work
>Implying pot smokers can't even keep a minimal wage job but alcoholics can

You're simply retarded. I don't know about burgerland, but here potheads actually function pretty well in society without government assistance.

This

I mean, they gotta get money for weed somewhere

Pot ruined my life tbqh desu. 100% my fault. Still wouldn't want the chances of people suffering my fate increased by legalization.

alcohol is worse for your body than pot could ever be.

i dont think either should be illegal.

im a fucking drunk though and i hate that about myself. kill me plz

>I don't know about burgerland, but here potheads actually function pretty well in society without government assistance.

They're lazy degenerates, that feed off of society and their parents. I have never met a self-made pot head in my life. The junkies are a disgusting bunch.

see that little arrow to the upper right hand corner of each post?

click it and select image search.
then click on google.

welcome to Sup Forums, faggot.

Right wing faggots will never be satisfied. If we all stopped smoking and all the fags became straight and everybody turned white and rich you would just turn against the next best rich straight nonsmoking white guy

>bunch of dudes get drunk
>arrest is made

sounds legit

Do you see mainly alcohols living on the streets or potheads living on the streets?
/Burger/ btfo

you ruined your life, nigger.

fucking scapegoat faggots always trying to take away liberty because they cant handle their own fucking life.

go fuck yourself nanny state faggot.

huffingtonpost.com/2014/04/18/most-famous-marijuana-users_n_5160073.html

I see neither, since I live in a predominantly white area. Real whites don't imbibe in disgusting chemicals like the marijuana.

Neither are okay.

We tried to outlaw Alcohol and failed. That doesn't mean we shouldn't outlaw other vices.

i saw you post this same thing the other day

what exactly happened

Like I said, 100% my fault.
Still wouldn't vote for legalization though, which is the way legislation is made around here...

Last vote to legalize was cast down with 68.7% No.

>Real whites don't imbibe in disgusting chemicals like the marijuana.
Whites are actually the people who primarily use drugs due to easy access through cash. Especially harder drugs like Cocaine.
You don't see who smokes weed because people who are used to the feeling can hide it pretty well.

>Muh alcohol that guaranteed will give me liver failure after 20 years is better than non-lethal weed

Literally who gives a fuck about this topic?

Oh that's right, degenerates.

I mean this in the most serious and non ironic way possible : both alcohol and weed are fucking degenerate.

> "Hey man, like, the one way of getting fucked up on substances legally doesn't really suit my fancy man, like I want to have different feelings of being fucked up man, like weed is harmless man, like I'm going to take it to the doorstep of these corporate thugs and bible thumpers because I need to take different substances into my body to feel different ways of being fucked up.

Literally kill yourself. Like seriously, anyone who spends more than a paragraph of text during their life advocating for marijuana legalization should just fucking end it. Especially if they are over the age of 24.

I had huge potential and wasted it all away in fog of blue smoke. Smoked daily for pretty much 4 years straight.

i think they should legalize it for the shekels really

Alcohol is also a bad life choice, I have yet to defend it. However actual working whites tend to not do mind altering controlled substances, such as the marijuana. We're too busy raising families and building society to dabble in drugs.

yea i used to do that too and it makes me really unmotivated

i still do it but i usually wait until the end of the day at nighttime

This post is coming from someone who drank, smoked weed, and did other recreational drugs daily from age 17-23. I literally blew away those six years of my life.

I am now three years clean of all substances. I have accomplished SO MUCH, especially in the past two years. No cigarettes, no drugs, no alcohol.

Because alcohol is part of western culture and tradition. Weed is degenerate hippie/mexican shit

It's incredible you really don't believe that a lot of people actually smoke weed without you knowing. Guess you gotta be in the environment to figure that out.

Smoke every day once I'm home for the night. It's no different than someone having a drink at the end of the day. Only difference is that if I smoke too much I don't beat my wife.

if you didn't want to hear conservative logic, you're on the wrong board, oscar

Are you by any chance an immigrant ?

Drinking helps me cope with being alive

A key that opens up a lot of locks is a master key

A lock that can be opened by a variety of keys is fucking useless.

Only degenerate ""human"" trash smokes weed.

Considering it's politically incorrect, anything that isn't in order with general current politics is "incorrect".
Also, Oscar? Really? Most common Danish names are Jens or something along those lines

I'm clean for about a year know, best thing I ever did.

be honest with your self
Usually is 2/3 times? 9/10?
Is the end of the day immediately when you come home from work? 4p.m. 5p.m.? Do you look for excuses sometimes to start earlier? Do you sleep well? Do you dream? Do you feel rested the next day?

There's a lot of mental gymnastics going on in convincing yourself to inhale burning plant residue directly into your lungs. IF you stop, your normal drive will be back within a month...

T. Faggot

Oh, I have no doubt that many people do in fact imbibe in the marijuanas. However, I do not make friends with junkies, and degenerates. I keep company with good, god fearing white folk, who hold family values over achieving a momentary high. I tend to not associate with those who want their next fix, over feeding their children.

Pretty shitty comparison though.
A key that goes into a lot of locks will get beaten up eventually leaving you with a useless key.

Not an arguement.

Enjoy getting "fucked up" in your free time and never having ambition to better yourself after you work as a peon all week.

both are shit, I love when potheads tell me how alcohol is so much worse that weed while holding a beer can in their hand

>herbal jew
>jews banned it because it cuts into their profits in paper, textiles and pharmaceuticals

END THIS FUCKING MEME

>Implying you can't earn enough to throw away 5$ a day for weed
What are you, fucking gay?

Dude no. That's not how the analogy works. Kill yourself.

You can drink alcohol without being a drunkard.

t. Jesus

>herbal jew
Yet alcohol will steal everything from you, while society encourages it and accepts it.

FACT: There is more homeless people on the streets due to alcohol then weed.

The fact you think weed is "jew" means you are JEWED.

>weed bad, alcohol good. Society told me weed is degenerate and alcohol is not
>Hey guiz, remember that night I got really drunk and pissed my pants? Then passed out with my piss soaked pants around my ankles? Then puked all over myself? And it was only 11pm?
> Ya weed is so degenerate and it's a jew

Because weed makes me panic.

Culture is the reason alcohol is an important part of a lot of cultures probably because it was discovered first and has not used than marijuana. But what do I know I'm just a degenerate who smokes the pot I don't ask questions with obvious answers.

>Implying you can't earn enough to throw away 5$ a day for weed
Why would I discard 5 dollars, when I could put it towards a savings bond for my son? This is why the degenerate pot smokers never excel in anything. They don't think beyond their next fix.

You're saying that just because you stick your dick into a million disgusting pussies you'll be just as fine as you were before.
If you wanna go full-blown conservative, become a muslim.
Males don't fuck around till they're married and neither does the females. Simple as that, you get to be a non-experienced shithead and so does she

I don't mind not dreaming. Not seeing the world end every night is really refreshing.

i smoke 1 or 2 bowls a day now and only when it is night time so like 8pm or 9pm

before i would smoke all day starting right when i woke up

Same here bud, only normies can take drugs like it's nothing

ANYTHING IS A "JEW" TO EXCESS.

THE AERATED JEW
THE HYDRATING JEW
THE OXYGEN-DELIVERING JEW

M O D E R A T I O N is the only non-jewish thing. think about it

>a little bit
a little bit of oil lit the menorah for days
>a lot
jews have a lot... of money

moderation is the only non jewish thing on earth

earth itself is jewish, think about it

>live under the sun
>lel sun we're not doing nothing why are you oppressing us
>profit off of the sun without any reciprocation or return on investment

fucking jewish Planet Earth

>Implying everybody wants kids
>Implying nobody has a child over the age of 18 that can handle their own life
>Implying weed is just for the fix and not to cure a lot of mental and physical problems
I ask you again, what are you, fucking gay?

I can't wait until your son blows that bond on a growing rig

Hmmmmm let's see, the "non-jew" alcohol, that everyone thinks is so cool cost me;
jobs
girlfriends
friends
my license
Around 200K combined over the years

>Yes yes goy! Weed is the bad plant! Drink this fermented poison that makes you act actually retarded
>Drink up goy! It makes you feel cool and gets you laid
>Yes yes avoid the herbal jew
>Drink up goy, crash your car and hire me to defend you goy
>Drink drink drink like a good goy!!!

why do you say you "had" potential and its now all wasted if you've stopped?

>Not wanting to pass your genes on.
>not wanting to assure a good life for your offspring

I'm sorry that you don't believe in helping out those other than yourself. I guess it was too much for me to expect a proper argument with someone from a third world nation state.

Blue means gray

Nah, you're too retarded to see outside of your hivemind.
You literally cannot see the argument from my side. This shows that you're not one to argue with, because you will never change.

Because that's just how it is. It's past your bed time slugger. You've got school in the morning.

Yes, keep drinking, the alchoholocaust is in full swing.

The herbal "jew" as you faggots call it, has cost me nothing but price it costs.
I can smoke top grade kush all month for what I would spend in a weekend drinking.
The herbal "jew"
You've been JEWED.

I WAS FUCKING JEWED!!!!
I never drank till I was 22. Just smoked weed.
Started drinking and 8 years later I'm hospitalized from withdraw seizures.

The herbal "jew". You faggots are pathetic.

PS: I could smoke a joint and still beat the piss out of any of you faggots right after.

>the marijuanas
>anime pic
Kys, my man

Says the burger posting anime

Because hippie stoners are worse than alcoholics.

Prohibition.
>classy gansters who dress up nice, are loyal to each other and are orginized.
>speak easy clubs invented which are filled with classy up standing citizens, big band and jazz music whikw keeping a clean, well maintain environment.
>People go get a small glass of booze so they can unwind from hard days work.

war on drugs.
>gross niggers and beans who don't shower or have any sort of companionship with one another.
>dress like slobs, pants down to ankles like fagots.
>drug users are spoiled edgy teens who are "rebeling" against their parents and "the man" despite never working a day in their life and having everything handed to them.
>smoke at dirty strip club blasting rap "music"

How can you even compare the two? One is organized crime and the other is chimps chimmping out.

Your argument has been that smoking weed is fine, because it feels good, and others will pay for it. In America, we call that communism. Maybe in the cold ghettos of Denmark that is fine, but here it is forewarned upon by the working class white men. I'm not mad, or even saying your opinions are bad. It's just that we live thousands of miles apart, and our society deals with things in different ways. You need to stop seeing things in one single way, Vanheldeisen.

I'll bet he would have had he had one handy.

in the grand scheme, they're not far off. if it were weed that were regulated and not alcohol, it would be the same deal, except for more people abusing a substance that would contribute to lung problems, similar to tobacco, instead of liver problems.
The addictive personalities; brain types, whatever you want to call them are going to exist for any given mind altering substance. We already have abusers of painkillers, alcohol, and there would surely be abusers of marijuana if we regulated it.
I'm personally pretty apathetic towards the legalization and regulation of marijuana. I work at a liquor store; I see alcoholics every day.
The difference is that pot smokers smell fucking awful and I'd have to smell them constantly when they'd come in.
p.s. they're always niggers and bottomfeeding whites. fuck those low class shitbirds

You've responded to obvious bait posts so many times I'm beginning to think you may actually be retarded. How fucking oblivious can you be?

Great arguments.
Criminals are sooooo cool.

You a nig-adian or something faggot??

>They smell bad!
Great argument faggot.
I'd love to blow a big lung full right into your faggot beta face.

Alcoholics are every race and the real bottom feeders.

Wish I could meet you and fuck your life up