Would 'Wonder Woman' Be Celebrated So Much If She Weren't White?

Well, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

wearyourvoicemag.com/more/entertainment/gal-gadot-wonder-woman-white-feminist-hero
affinitymagazine.us/2017/04/01/gal-gadot-is-a-zionist-but-white-feminists-choose-to-not-care/
villagevoice.com/2017/05/30/despite-some-appealing-misandry-wonder-woman-cant-avoid-a-mansplaining/
straitstimes.com/lifestyle/entertainment/tv-reboots-fail-on-big-screen
slate.com/blogs/xx_factor/2017/06/02/i_wish_wonder_woman_were_as_feminist_as_it_thinks_it_is.html
edition.cnn.com/2017/06/02/opinions/wonder-woman-you-call-this-feminism-beale/index.html
heatst.com/culture-wars/guardian-slates-wonder-woman-for-not-upending-patriarchy-and-being-a-weaponised-smurfette/
nypost.com/2016/12/13/wonder-woman-not-feminist-enough-for-social-justice-warriors/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Clean_Break:_A_New_Strategy_for_Securing_the_Realm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Oyyy jews are white goy, dont forget that!

>Jewish
>white

>i-it's praised becuz SJWs
>SJWs hate the movie and have been attacking it for months
No brakes in the BTFO train, disney shills

For sjws they're white. They're pro-muslim.
And I knew articles like this would start showing up, there was already one saying that WW should've been black because it's 2017.

the real question is would she be celebrated so much if she were a post op male to female non binary black other kin

>working yourself up over hypothetical situations

we get the world we deserve

Would WW be shilled so much by paid critics if she wasn't a Jew literally from the heart of Israel?

>Getting mad over hypotheticals
I know it's click bait, but jesus fucking christ is this cancer

>jews
>white

Considering Doctor Stranhe was more shilled while being a worse movie, no

>Jewish people are only white when it's convenient

JEWS ARE NOT WHITE!

>bawwwwww no females bawwwwww
>movie with female
>bawwwwww she's not black bawwwww
>movie with black female
>bawwwwww she's not black american bawwwww
>movie with black female played by black american actress
>bawwwwww only one black female so white so misogyny bawwwww

le sigh

You only score sjw points if you aren't visibly light skinned.
So in this case, it's not Gal Gadot saying she's white, but people who want Wonder Woman to be a Nubian princess or something.

Would black children celebrate her more if she was black? Then this question is bullshit, as the majority of the country is white, we're all just celebrating people of our own skin color a bit more. If it's okay for black or hispanics to look up to people of their own color, like Beyonce or Selena respectively, it's okay for whites to look up to people of their own color as well.

I really hate how they turn everything into racism. Not everything that happens is due to white people thinking bad things about black people.

Same. Literally every time a female hero comes out, they get quicker and quicker to start attacking.

The only one who's escape, I think, is Xena and only because she was gay.

That's a pointlessly reductive argument. You're not wrong. It's just so broad and surface level and obvious what's the point of even saying it? The issue is so much more complicated than that. Why throw in your half a cent?

>somewhere, a horde of banshees who don't read comics but blog about them compulsively are demanding a Ms Marvel movie because "we" NEED a queer muslim superhero of color

Nigga you're dead.

Are pepe really celebrating this? Like, having parties and stuff?

and the SJW machine eats itself AGAIN!

I thought Einstein passed a while back?
Fucking Mandela Effect.

Jews aren't white.

>Managed by Greenlight, authorized representative of the Albert Einstein Estate.

that site is absolute cancer

You should honestly consider never posting again, and I don't say that lightly.

(((white)))

She's quite literally brown so I'm not sure what the point is?

>grand-grand-grand children of polish-russian-american-irish-french jewish converts aren't white

>The issue is so much more complicated than that.

No, it really isn't.

It's simple double standards and racism. The only "complication" is the mental gymnastics by people pretending it isn't.

You thought that was some incredibly deep insight didn't you

>new star wars has a female lead
AMAZING START TO NEW TRILOGY
>new capeshit movie has a female lead
10/10 BETTER THAN FILMS IN THE SAME UNIVERSE ABOUT TIME THIS IS THE FIRST FEMALE PROTAGONIST EVER AND SHE TAKES NO SHIT YASS QUEEN SLAY

what's happening?

So many words to say nothing at all.

No, I thought it was a simple contradiction of the article. You're a fucking spastic mate.

feminism

Lmfao don't think I have ever made someone so mad so quickly, you must be very insecure about your intelligence

It's alright bud, chin up

You blew it.

>Lmfao don't think I have ever made someone so mad so quickly, you must be very insecure about your intelligenc

So mad? Because I called you a spastic? You need to get a fucking grip man.

Do these cunts ever stop complaining? If they'd cast a gay black woman they'd still be bitching about how she was cisgendered.

Whatever you say :^)

>They're pro-muslim.
So what?

>If they'd cast a gay black woman they'd still be bitching about how she was cisgendered.
Already happened.

>Dear White Feminists, FINALLY, a superhero movie for YOU! How marvelous that you finally have a kickass, badass, cisgender, abled bodied, thin, white woman hero to worship on screen. You’ve waited so long, and Warner Brothers has finally given you what you wanted to see.
wearyourvoicemag.com/more/entertainment/gal-gadot-wonder-woman-white-feminist-hero

Who are you quoting?

*whom

>Doctor Stranhe
What did he mean by this?

>>SJWs hate the movie

Really sad response mate

Who are whom quoting?

Lol

At times like this I wish global warming would accelerate or nuclear apocalypse would start and wipe out humanity.

I've yet to see an attractive feminist. Male or female.

Sad? Because I said "whatever you say"? You need to get a fucking grip man.

>:^))))))))))))))))))))))

>the only feminist review is rotten
Everytime

Those aren't sjws, those are people who saw a female lead and spouted memes. These are sjws.

affinitymagazine.us/2017/04/01/gal-gadot-is-a-zionist-but-white-feminists-choose-to-not-care/
villagevoice.com/2017/05/30/despite-some-appealing-misandry-wonder-woman-cant-avoid-a-mansplaining/
straitstimes.com/lifestyle/entertainment/tv-reboots-fail-on-big-screen
slate.com/blogs/xx_factor/2017/06/02/i_wish_wonder_woman_were_as_feminist_as_it_thinks_it_is.html
edition.cnn.com/2017/06/02/opinions/wonder-woman-you-call-this-feminism-beale/index.html
heatst.com/culture-wars/guardian-slates-wonder-woman-for-not-upending-patriarchy-and-being-a-weaponised-smurfette/
nypost.com/2016/12/13/wonder-woman-not-feminist-enough-for-social-justice-warriors/

>top right
top cuck

>DC makes a movie with a female lead
>NOT ENOUGH SHITLORDS

>marvel makes 16 movies in a row with white male leads
>*crickets*

George Soros is one of the main shareholders in Disney by the way

Wow, that line must have really, really gotten to you.

Really sad response mate

>women are so fucking weak as a gender that a fucking comic book superheroine movie is a major part of their gender identity

>implying they didn't throw fits about AoU, Pepper Potts and Doctor Strange

Oy vey Mordecai! The goyim know shut it down!

The US backs Israel as a whole. Goes way past the Jewish memes. Israel receives hundreds of millions over and under the table from the US government. They have nuclear weapons because of the US government.

Add to that Sunnis that decided to side with Israel against Shias and we get our glorious middle eastern clusterfuck.

Not even a joke. Dominance of Syria is essential for the US to maintain geopolitical military strength. Israel is basically a military base for the US. There's barely a country in that entire region they haven't staged a coup d'état in.

Do we just argue no source headlines now? Could I just start up a site and bait people on both sides with this shit?

If they cast Rihanna as Wonder Woman, I would definitely pay to see that shit

What a world we live in where an organisation can claim the name, image and persona of a dead person and speak for them online.

Rihrih been getting thiccer recently too

>If it's okay for black or hispanics to look up to people of their own color
>hispanics
>their own color

Which color would that be? We've got whites, blacks, browns...

>those languages
>English and Hebrew first, ((((naturally))))
>literally who languages: French, German, Japanese
>no Arabic

kek

Who gives a shit? Are you faggots going to get triggered over every single tweet, blog post, or YouTube video by some blue-haired humanities major crying about gender politics in a superhero movie?

Correctamundo

>Mandarin despite Twitter being literally banned in China
>no Arabic

>israeli
>white

sjws not even once

Syria is also essential for the US in economic terms as well. We probably won't see peace in that region as Russia needs Syria to keep the oil monopoly over Europe.

>Would Wonder Woman be celebrated if she wasn't white?
>Okay, but would Wonder Woman be celebrated if she was transgender?
>Okay, but would Wonder Woman be celebrated if she was a born man?
>Okay, but would Wonder Woman be celebrated if she was a black genderfluid asexual?
>Okay, but would Wonder Woman be celebrated if she was a pineapple?

I swear, these people are mentally ill and there is no satisfying them

>>no Arabic

based.

Israel has one, ONE US radio tower. No bases.
>Israel is a US puppet
Jonathan Pollard kinda pisses on all of that.
>the US NEEDS Syria
Why?

This is why we are against Syria.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Clean_Break:_A_New_Strategy_for_Securing_the_Realm

>A Clean Break: A New Strategy for Securing the Realm (commonly known as the "Clean Break" report) is a policy document that was prepared in 1996 by a study group led by Richard Perle for Benjamin Netanyahu, the then Prime Minister of Israel.[1] The report explained a new approach to solving Israel's security problems in the Middle East with an emphasis on "Western values." It has since been criticized for advocating an aggressive new policy including the removal of Saddam Hussein from power in Iraq and the containment of Syria by engaging in proxy warfare and highlighting its possession of "weapons of mass destruction". Certain parts of the polices set forth in the paper were rejected by Netanyahu.[2][3]

Israel wants a dead puppet Syria so Hezbollah and Lebanon are cut off from Iran. Suck a dick Jews.

White-passing hispanics don't count. That's why Oscar's So White when the winning director is hispanic.

Unless they lose and a white guy wins, then it's racism against hispanics.

Yeah, she doesn't speak suicide.

Just parasite.

They look more white than Italians, Spanish and greeks

Would the Black Panther be celebrated as much if he werent black?

These kind of questions just expose these hack writers as race baiters of the worst kind. The only people who profit off racial hatred these days are liberal writers and victim groups. Its become a buisness at this point.

>da j00z

God fucking damn people, take a hint. No one likes black people. Okay? Can we get on with our lives?

>tfw random search on google
>see this

I watched the movie. I didn't like it.

is that wrong?

No, everyone is allowed to have their own tastes and opinions.
Although I liked it.

But...but she isn't white....

Yes, but what is she was a albino muslim genderqueer Xenomorph?

Will libflake snowtards ever admit that it's the chinks who don't like nig actors in their movies? Or is the fact that a country like this exists and is going to have a huge influence on the market going forward simply too much for them to handle?

They need to accept that the future is cheesy action movies with White and Chinese stars that will have a very positive presentation of Chinese status and culture rather than embracing modern liberal values. I get the feeling that they would be gloating nonstop if the market trend was nigs selling out theatres everywhere but when the opposite happens they get buttblasted.

Isn`t that right after hebrew arabic? Or what is that?

Hispanics are basically a free space on the diversity bingo card. If a hispanic dude shoots up a school, he's white. If he gets shot by a cop, he's a POC.

Unless of course, he's Afro-hispanic, in which case he's automatically black.

Gal Gadot:
>white
>successful
>mother of two
>home is Israel (i.e. a non-cucked country)
>owns a motorcycle
>single-handedly saved DC
>cute as fuck
Why does Sup Forums hate her again?

TIL the Jews bred Gal specifically to appeal to the white man's penis.

Because they would rather choose a side in a """"war"""" over which children's comic book company is better than worship a living goddess

Daisy Ridley?

Actually, Asia's become a lot more accepting of African diaspora in the past years. There are several black celebrities who are basically celebrities because they're black and that's so rare.
It's not Chinese, but Miss Japan 2015 was such an example, and the Japs are waaaaay more racist than the Chinks.