Reminder that while the flag shows "Sweden". Your're in fact talking to a Finnish person

Reminder that while the flag shows "Sweden". Your're in fact talking to a Finnish person.

Examples:
youtube.com/watch?v=lfc7oFU89pk
youtube.com/watch?v=B69OmFyVEMQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a_8Bqu1UOiw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Naggers?

>muh heritage intensifies

>from norrbotten
>ordered a DNA test
i might be like 40% finnish

Probably Lapp/Sami ancestry rather than Finnic.

Science is AMAZING!

lol you would see similar results in Finland with Swedish dna.

We have fucked for years what are you suprised about?

>Literally posted two videos of people that even said they were Finnish before the results came in.
>Suprsied by the results

what did he mean by this?

I just thought it was funny that the guy is 56% finnish and it came to him as a absolute surprise. How is that possible? His mother or Father never said that someone was finnish?

I mean this guy's grand father is Swedish and yet he's "only" 21% swedish.
youtube.com/watch?v=a_8Bqu1UOiw

Finns aren't very bright, what else is new

That guy said in the video that his grandparents are Finnish. And by just looking at him I'm not suprised at all, He doesn't look Scandinavian. He looks more British if anything.

He should maybe ask his parents about their heritage next time lol.

My mistake then. I guess he was just surprised how much he was finnish? My swedish is a bit rusty.

While the flag is Bostilian you are talking to monkeys

>MITT DNA-TEST
more like MUTT DNA-TEST lmao

based mutt poster

White Swedish women bow at the sight of the strong Finnish man. Swedish boys will remain virgins as the brown and yellow horde impregnates all Swedish girls

>autistic finnish screeching

There are more Finnish women in Sweden than male Finns in Sweden for a reason though lol.

I have met plenty of people that have Finnish ancestry and it's almost always from the mother's side.

Finns BTFO

That Swede should be carefull, that Knife at his and the scientifical proven tendency of Finns to react aggressive and with lessened pain encumberance through alcohol (similar to native americans) could go wrong for him.

probably both