People enjoy the art ramos does

>people enjoy the art ramos does

I can at least appreciate that it's very comic book-y and has a sense of motion. I mean obviously it could be a lot better, but it's pretty far down there on the list of stuff that makes me cringe.

I mean, I knew Spiderman was flexible, but holy shit.

I think he's bearable in small doses, but certainly not in Spider-Man.

Literally the worst

I think he could be a good Spider-Man but he tends to over-exaggerate characters' flexibility.

He was decent on X-Men back in the day when he was alternating with Bachalo on art duties.

I do, because I like exaggerated and dynamic art. I don't really care if the anatomy isn't 100% perfect.

Ramos was great when he did Impulse. Yeah it was stylized, but it was less jagged and more readable. That was a great book for a kid.

Remember crimson? That was kind of a cool one. Dug ramos' art in that one

The issue I feel is most the time....it isn't really dynamic. It attempts to be but a key of dynamism is to make the action clear via exaggeration being wacky and out of proportion doesn't really give you a free pass when your decisions fail to convey the action your illustrating.

I fucking despise Ramos, more so than Slott. I have a theory that Slott is often associated with Ramos art and thats half the reason he is hated.

Ugh

The way he draws those background characters' faces makes me cringe even harder than his shitty anatomy does.

I don't see the problem. It gives you a feeling of high fast stakes. You dont have to be shown every hit, you just need to make it FEEL like it's hapening. And i feel two hyper flexible people flipping around here.

I have seen some ramos's stuff inked by another artist and that was pretty cool

disgusting

>I don't see the problem.
Look at Spiderman's torso.
That goes beyond "flexible". His spine is broken and he will be paralyzed for the rest of his life.

>I have a theory that Slott is often associated with Ramos art and thats half the reason he is hated.

Nah, casuals hate Slott because of his Spider-Man, nothing more. I'm not saying his Spider-Man is good, it's mostly bad, but people just haven't read his other work.

FANTASY

How Are you so used to superheroes that this breaks your brain?

I prefer Ramos over talentless hacks from Tumblr that's Disney hired to do shut like Gwenpool, or Squirrel Girl.
At least Ramos draw backgrounds and knowledge what he is doing.
His style is very special and not for everyone but he's still miles ahead of those Tumblr and DA "artists"

RICHAAAAARRRRDDSSS

>it was a stretch

Peanut butter and Jesus Christ! Dat nigga must be made out of laffy taffy.

>Spiderman

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Meh, it's not the WORST thing.

>people enjoy the art ramos does
>does
You could at least support your fellow mexican't.

>FANTASY
This is the excuse that 13 year old goths on Deviantart use to defend their shitty anatomy.

>Crimson
>Dressed in purple
One job.

spider-man has super powers

Spider-Man has a human skeleton.

Not really. He's warped in many times before

>hating on Gurihiru

As someone who doesnt read comics that much can someone explain how shitty Comicbook artists like Ramos manage to stay in the business? thes Artists are literally bottom of the barrel when it comes to artistic talent

is this a big reason why the medium is dying? or is that still feminism?

I agree, Casselli and JRJR are both lighyears better, yet they only got short runs before more Ramos. I don't really like the Cannoli guy doing art now either, but I guess it doesn't matter becuase I stopped reading after Spider-Verse.

They're fast and have friends

>As someone who doesnt read comics that much

There's fantasy and then there's pulling a scene out of the exorcist. Besides, he's obviously leaning towards slight realism with his characters and poses, it's not like his art is so stylised and abstract as to look ok with anatomical impossibilities.

Did anyone eve think it was bullshit that Spider-Woman could beat Peter? Or that anyone with remedial combat training could? Cap... alright, he's like the Batman of Marvel when it comes to combat, but come on. Ends of the Earth was particularly satisfying for me because of this.

He's arguably the most flexible man on the planet, sans Kaine. His body is twice as elastic as a human's, that's reason enough for some inhuman, uncomfortable looking positions. And Kaine has his powers times like four.

people like OP don't know what fun is or they're so new that they still haven't read their first six-issue arc and learned to follow the art as well the story. lurk more faggot.

>Sup Forums isnt comics AND cartoons