Whew lads

whew lads

gotoquiz.com/how_much_of_a_cuck_are_you_1

Other urls found in this thread:

addons.mozilla.org/pl/firefox/addon/ublock-origin/
chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/ublock-origin/cjpalhdlnbpafiamejdnhcphjbkeiagm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

5% cuck

>Your country suddenly finds itself saddled with thousands of migrants from a foreign land. These migrants are from a culture very different from your own, and most refuse to assimilate; indeed, some of them are even violently opposed to your nation's culture and attack it at every opportunity. What course of action should be taken?

When Sup Forumstards try to be subtle and fail

let me guess, if you suck corporate cock in every answer you're an upstanding citizen but if suck the government cock you're a cuckold.

How much of a cockhole are you?

What does this poltard said, anyone?

Anime

whoa yeah, they really pulled the wool over your eyes with that sneaky question about immigration in a test called "how much of a cuck are you".

I'm a bolshevik lmao.
Turns out Sup Forumseddit still lives off the drumpf winning hype and le refugees meme

ouch!

(USER WAS DETAINED BY THE McPolice™ FOR THIS POST)

>if ur not le alt-right member like me ur a cuc xdddd
Won't waste my time with this shit.

>no fun allowed
t. would probably get 100%

0% masterrace reporting in.

I'm just being realistic.

hmmmmm

>35 questions

lol nope

Sup Forumstrash
Having reasonable opinions = LMAO UR A C*CK XDDDDDD

>whew
How to spot an outsider.

>t. state dependent cuck

lmao cuck

Grow up

t. believes in retarded shit like absolute morals and r*ligion

>good cuck bad cuck

literally calling the police about sexual cyberassault right now

and to think I was quite liberal two years ago, how times change

>YOUR c--- LEVEL IS: 40%
But it's on a better path! Don't worry.

There is something wrong with you since you're so easily manipulated.

this is a pretty biased test. i answered pretty moderately but still got as low as %4

he's probably a teenager, nobody else changes their political alignment so quickly.

i'm not a Sup Forumstard, yet i got 0%
i just dislike sjws, commies, modern feminists and liberal faggots, who are trying to ruin this beautiful country

not even a Sup Forumstard in fact I find them retarded

tried for 100% but some questions were tricky to get right
I let my country down

Disappointing, I thought I was a huge cuck

>46 %
Pretty good, I'm getting there.

57 percent masterrace here. Seriously though, why was it so le Trump xd rapefugees tier? They could have at least tried to add a bunch of answers that weren't completely based on the American political situation.

30%. I'm mostly a libertarian who believes in strong borders.

>Guns for hunting or sport shooting are fine, but guns specifically designed for killing--such as assault rifles and handguns--ought to be restricted.
>guns specifically designed for killing
where do I find the idiot who wrote this

lol

43%

You probably lost points because you're too stupid to understand the role of the state.

Only 1 of these questions is indirectly related to cuckolding and the rest have absolutely nothing to do with it.
t. 35% """cuck""""

Center-right is the most patrician political alignment

>12%
But I am an actual cuck

t. actual cuck

>hurr each country should be a monoculture
why are nationalists such commies?

A better question is why you are such a delusional multiculturalist. But then again, I know the answer to that question.

>t. modernist

Um, your thoughts?

Hmm, I thought I would get a 100%

0%

I got bored halfway through so it's not accurate

>you'd probably just enjoy it
n0ice

reddit

Got 4% percent.An absolute cuck in personal matters though

kek good one retard

These p

The comments on the side are great

same

>would you let your boss fuck your wife
>answer no
>you are a cuck
Who writes this shit?

3%

The terms "conservativve" and "liberal" have a different meaning here though. Our conservatives don't try to outlaw teaching evolution, for example.

Your conservatives also try to flood your country with migrants. What does conservative even mean in germany

get on my level

>What does conservative even mean in germany
Good question since the term isn't used much here anyway. But here are some things: Opposing the glorification of LBGT stuff, being in favor of the traditional family (or as I call it to piss off its opponents, biological family), being in favor of nuclear (and sometimes coal) power plants, some are arguing to preserve "Christian values" (which is a hollow phrase). And obviously being against Islam and the destruction it brings with it, but the conservatives you mention argue that it's according to Christian values to accept violents because >muh love your enemy.

>23%
Moral relativism does not mean all moral views should be considered equal.

Incredibly I answered all questions exactly like you.

My screenshot was here :

Christians are c....

>ads in an internet browser.
Jesus christ user quick.

addons.mozilla.org/pl/firefox/addon/ublock-origin/
chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/ublock-origin/cjpalhdlnbpafiamejdnhcphjbkeiagm

i got negative 0

>impervious to modernism and relativism

[tipping of the fedora intensifies]

How is this possible? I am politically well left of centre. Anyone who didn't get 0% must be a raging SJW

>literally only 1 (one) out of 35 questions is about cuckoldry, at it's not even very precise
>result "measures" how much of a cuck you are
Hmmmm... Definitively accurate and scientific

Ur cunt is a refugee camp tho

i'm and also put mostly leftist answers as well

also i put morality is relative, but still got the automated "impervious to ... relativism" part

not sure how i got -0% though

Dumb bitch, why the fuck did you have to post after me

>2 genders
what is this cucked bullshit. everyone theres only one gender. women are property

I put that morality is objective, because it is, but based on most of my other answers I expected to be like 50% cuckolded.

not sure if the test labels relativism or absolutism(objective morality) as cucked, but i think absolutism is 100% cucked. you are putting arbitrary, unverifiable principles over your own experience of what is good and bad to you. obviously sex is good for a lot of people, so if you forget about that for something "higher", you are literally cucking yourself.

Dumb test got 14% because they didn't have my answer to most of them

What an utter dissapointment

>morality is objective

I dunno, there's absolutely no room for subtlety in these stupid quizzes, for example I said gender doesn't exist because of the way most people are currently using it (i.e just for snowflake ideas of the stereotypical male/female) but I fucking hate trannies, but I highly doubt that's how it was interpreted.

It is though, there is right and there is wrong. You can do an immoral thing for moral reasons, but morality itself is objective.

>relativism is the cucked answer
>he thinks modernism is even still relevant

neither does the quiz

What is right and what is wrong is an opinion and therefore subjective, moron. It doesn't how many people hold an opinion, the opinion doesn't magically become a fact.

It's not an opinion though, there are universal rights and wrongs.

name 20 universal rights and 14 wrongs

It's simpler than all that though. It basically amounts to
>it is wrong to endanger others knowingly and unnecessarily
>it is wrong to take knowingly anything from an unwilling or unable person or persons

so self defense is out of the question, as you'd be endangering your attacker
and taxes are completely immoral (weird coming from a left of centre guy)