I have this

I have this.
And you?

P.s: Ask me anything if you are coming to this meme country.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Twr5H05LZDQ
youtube.com/watch?v=_VKWLC87Uzw&t=681s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

:)

Is it a good country for sex tourists

Definitely.
If you are looking for peruvian "mamacitas", you can go to any party hostel in Cusco, or Barranco District in Lima.
Peruvian girls love foreigners, especially if you are blonde or have blue or green eyes.

Colombian tier post

Do llamas seriously spit on people or is it just a meme?

youtube.com/watch?v=Twr5H05LZDQ
4:58

What foods should I try if I visit?

is cocaine legal there?

There are a lot of options, really, and depends on the place you are visiting. For example:
Lima and the coast: Mainstream dishes like Lomo Saltado, Ají de Gallina, Ceviche and any seafood.
Cusco and the andes cities: Cuy (Guinea Pig), Chicharrón, Lechón, Local Pizza, and all local market typical food (Vegetarian options also).
Iquitos and the jungle of Perú: All kind of fishes , local food like patacones or snakes, suris (big bugs), and their alcoholic drinks (many options).
I recommend also to try peruvian drinks and fruits, they are so good, and you have many organic and natural options, every product is directly from the farm and is cheap.

Kek.

No, but it's easy to find it, well, in all Latin America.
What you can do freely, is smoke weed in the streets, if you are a gringo, you can do whatever you want in many places, cops don't even speak english so they can't tell you anything.
We don't have too much synthetic drugs tho, so please, bring some for us.

hehehehe, in that case i'll be seeing some mamacitas soon

Good luck, and please use a condom, we don't want your european STDs.

What are some good tips if Im going to visit Machu Pichu?

Like, what are the "do/don't" 's ?

Does it happen that people fuck those lamas?
Have you heard of it?

this I'm interested in that too
picrelated, I have this

You are sending them to whores or bitches.

Only this happens in Lima, Cuzconians or Cuzcans barely go to those parties. And the few who go are male.

No, but if you wanna see beaners doing lewd stuff to four-legged animals, I strongly suggest a nice trip to Colombia

youtube.com/watch?v=_VKWLC87Uzw&t=681s

Do: Book in advance, make an effort and climb all places inside Machu Picchu (is worth), learn a bit of spanish.
Don't: Think that is easy, especially if you are going to Huayna Picchu or the Mountaña. Think that souvenirs are different in Aguas Calientes, they are just overpriced.

Zoophilia is not common in Perú, and llamas don't kick very hard, so you can try
:))))

Hahahahaha, what the fuck negrito, I'm an official serrano who lives in Cusco the last years.
Girls from Cusco or Lima went a lot to party in hostels or clubs like "Chango" in the center of the city, just seeking for Gringos.
Prostitutes are in the outer parts of the city, where is very dangerous, and are mostly for local people, a lot of traps here if you are interested.
Stop talking shit.

Well, you should look for data.

Only 13% of foreigners had lied with local people(local in national way) according to a travel blog.

And those clubs are tourist-oriented, Cuzcanians aren't that festive.

You can confuse local people with other Peruvians, too.

>"A travel blog"

Have you ever spend new year in Cusco? Cusco is well known for being festive, like a mini Las Vegas, it has a lot of drinking problems also.
Clubs tourist-oriented mostly let all girls enter free, that's why you can find a lot of local girls in clubs near historic center, and also underage girls, because the guards they don't even ask for IDs at the entrance of clubs.

As I told you, I am living in Cusco the last years, I know what I'm talking about.

>Cusco is well known for being festive, like a mini Las Vegas
Seems you have been astonished all the time because Cuzco like a Southern province is not known in any way for parties.

The real deal occurs in North coast and North-Mid Amazonian cities, where every shit happens and I mean it strongly.

Yes, only llamas in Cusco, not even good wi-fi.

Been there, don't resent.