Tell me I'm pretty!

Tell me I'm pretty!

You're pretty.
But Timantha is prettier.

Dead frog?

Sorry, I'm not interested in putting dick in a crazy.

Pretty ugly! Oh ho ho!

Tootie, plz

You're pretty handsome

I am

I love Trixie but hated her being shipped with Timmy.

you're pretty
ugly

you're pretty dumb, for an Asian

Same, but they actually had great chemistry in the episode this pic is from

Beat me first, then I'll tell you whatever you want.

This was cuter desu

Based off the end of Channel Chasers, Timmy ends up with either Trixie or Tootie considering how his kids look. Thankfully the creators were genius in how they designed the kids, so it can be left ambiguous.

Actually, I saw someone who works at Nick on the Wiki say that the live action movies would have been the finale if it wasnt renewed. So until the next FoP movie, Tootie endgame is pretty much canon.

Maybe, but it's really, REALLY hard to take that movie seriously in anyway besides an experimental one-off tribute.

I mean I havent watched them, because I never cared and assumed they werent canon anyways.

Now I almost want to at least give one of them a try but I dunno. I dont really care about shipping anyways. I hear they're actually decent when you get past the live action.

I never watched them either.

So how come Timmy never wished that time would stop or something so he could go on a rape and murder spree? There are many loopholes in Da Rulez, so don't tell me that he couldn't because of rules.

Maybe he isn't a fucking psychopath. Also, 10 years old.
Pic semi-related

He couldnt because Da Rules.

Plus, wishes are recorded so that he wouldnt be able to hide it.

I assumed, lol. At least "Timmy becomes a fairy" cant be used for the real series finale now. Though, that might have actually been cool.

>That episode Timmy rules-lawyered humanity immortal and no one noticed for fifty years.

I prefer it just be Tootie, it kind of works with the spirit of the series, what Timmy doesn't initially want is usually the best option.

Don't get me wrong, Trixie is my favorite girl, but the ship felt more like mindless wish fulfillment, ie "I wish I had the hottest girl and was rich", which typically backfired in this series. Id rather Hartman have developed her in other ways than to be just shipper bait. Also, I really hate that Ryan guy from deviantart with the Timmy lookalike OC and he ships them hard.

Is this show still in hiatus?

>that time Timmy angered every animal in town and they vowed to kill him

Comes back in July supposedly

forgot pic