Hillary's America - Dinesh D'Souza Exposes the Democratic Party's True History

GET FUCKED LIBS. What a great film. THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN!

Other urls found in this thread:

hillarysamericathemovie.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=r7e6gLht6OQ
youtu.be/TdSrrJBUmYI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

hillarysamericathemovie.com/

youtube.com/watch?v=r7e6gLht6OQ
>shill the fuck out of this

such a movie should be free and should accept donations for it. it doesnt seem like a type of movie which would be enjoyable in cinemas

Where can I watch this for free?

Nigga you a big dumb retard.

You don't deserve to watch it matter of fact, go vote hilldog you dumby.

>audience score 4 of 5
>critic score 1.6 /10
wtf??

>"critics"
>81% upvotes

laughing

all of the negative reviews are just "too conservative"

I like that people were allowed to rate it a 0 before it was even released and anyone had seen it.

Translated to Normalspeak.

To many facts.

Hmmm really makes you think

when the jews are the critics....

>not playing in cinemas anywhere over here
>not available on piratebay, kat.ph down
what do?

>That Rotten Tomatoes score

It will be suppressed. No one will see it.

It didn't work on Obama, it won't work now.

It's over. Give up. It's never too late to join the right side of history.

youtu.be/TdSrrJBUmYI

Guys... I think #ImWithHer now...

I didn't like it. The "America the Beautiful" and "Star Spangled Banner" music videos played back-to-back at the end were too heavy-handed, and the entire first half of the movie is spent trying to do the whole "liberals are the real racists, not us!" thing.

I wish more time had been spent on Hillary, and the concrete details of her corruption. Indisputable things that you could whip out at people, not just the probably-happened things that you can't quite prove, so can't be used in debate.

>It's never too late to join the right side of history.

You know what the difference is between you and me?
>I'm willing to die for my beliefs.

My biggest worry is that the only people who go to see it aren't the people that need to hear it's message, just people who despise Hillary Clinton. At most, we'll just get a few Berners who hate Hillary to see it.

I went to see it in theaters the day after it came out, the only people there were old or middle aged. I must've been the only one there in my twenties.

(((critics)))

This right side of history meme needs to stop.
Also holy fuck so many shilleries at the moment. Just want happenings so there's something interesting in this site

>Paying for media

Get a load of this payfag.

I agree with you, but there was some concrete horrible things it brought up she had done, such as all the Haiti money that went missing within the Clinton Foundation.

Why don't we get the Haiti thing spreading more?

Liberals will see how she took advantage of poor, disaster torn black people and run from her.

Trump is such a bad idea.

Mein Iggas. Not the first thread i posted this in. First thread the point got across though.

That's because Obama was a man with charisma with a good campaign.

Hillary lacks both.

obama was a black guy and white people thought they would finally make black people shut up abaout slavery if he was elected

he talked shit about 1 state while campaigning in another on live television. he changed his stance on everything within a week of saying anything. and his spiritual advisor said some racist shit