Green Arrow Mega Storytime Part 7

Old threads

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello you classists, mysognistics, sexist, and all around wealthy anons

I promised during the Harley Quinn Storytime and I am going to do it, this is the Mega Storytime of everything Green Arrow, from Volumen 1 as Preacher user did here ( (Cross-thread) → →) to Green Arrow Rebirth.

So you nerds need to sit tight and enjoy the ride, because this poor user is going to waste his time doing it for your sake, shall we begin?

First Let's continue with: Green Arrow Volumen 2 by Mike Grell & Others

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for not doing it yesterday folks, but I had to fix some issues of Volumen 2, since it hit the file size limit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cVRiADlDEig
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No cell trick today.

It wasn't much of a cell trick, it was just me "borrowing" a neighbor Wi-FiI connection and creating the thread with it, that's why some covers seemed weird. Today I couldn't so yeah, no trick today

No problem.

youtu.be/cVRiADlDEig

Based Dinah

damn