Cast an impending BTTF 4

BTTF 4 Is being made, you can't stop this, but you can cast it and pitch the plot.

Cast:

Marty McFly = Drake Bell (I know he's washed up, but the resemblance is uncanny, would make a good older Marty)

Christopher Lloyd can reprise his role, just shop the fuck out of his face on post and use body doubles for 75% of his scenes.

Marty = Idris Elba

Plot is Marty goes back in time to prove he wuz kangz

Martin Freeman as Marty McFly
Morgan Freeman as Emmett Brown

andrew garfield as marty
idris elba as doc

goddamn it.

every fucking time,

Garfield would ruin it as McFly, not dweeby enough.

that's the point

I honestly don't think it will ever happen.

I think that for a new BTTF movie to happen, Robert Zemeckis will have to die. Unless he dies through some unexpected means, I think he will survive to see the end of Hollywood and the film industry as we currently know it.

>I honestly don't think it will ever happen.

Its gonna happen, its the last of the big 80s franchises to get zombiefied but its inevitable

When we have everything from Roseanne to Cowboy Bebop getting rebooted it seems any franchise in the world is going to come back.

How do you think it will go about happening then? Do you think somebody will assassinate Robert Zemeckis? Do you think he'll get too senile and forget what Back to the Future is?

Seriously, Robert Zemeckis is a giant brick wall that's keeping a remake from happening.

>Black screen

>Piano starts playing

>Its a sad piano cover of the BTTF theme song

>Shows a dusty old garage as the door opens up

>A girl with a pink stripe in her hair walks in and pulls a tarp off something

>"My name is Marlene Mcfly, and its -time- for my story"

>camera pans over a delorean time machine as the theme song transitions to the original version

>montage of Mcflys stonk I dont need no man feminist daughter in action scenes

The plot is Marty doesnt understand why the future is different, there should be flying cars and hoverboards and shit by now

Turns out its all President Biffs fault and Marty is too old to do anything and is a stupid white male anyway, so his daughter takes over and goes back in time to make sure the right person wins the election

holy. shit.

x-men quicksilver kid as marty or his son

jared leto as doc's son

too soon user.

too soon.

delet this

>BTTF 4 Is being made, you can't stop this
Bob Gale said he and Robert Zemeckis literally have to be dead (it's in their contracts) before a sequel/remake is made so no, this isn't happening any time soon.

If BttF4 was made it would be different characters with Lloyd and possibly Fox appearing as cameos, main characters are a genderbent Marty character and one of Doc's sons
And I'd be ok with all of this

Zemekis is like 70, he will die any day

or until they go broke and give in to the pressure for shekkels

>Idris
>kangs
No, Idris is english, he would prove he wuz roman emprah an shit

Honestly, even without the irony/meme, that's a kinda fun idea. I'd call it SJW shit but it sounds fun.

Marty McFly = Donald Glover
Doctor
Emma Brown = Melissa McCarthy

Say hello to Marty McFly

she's cute but she's an AWFUL actress

Mandatory scenes:

>daughter is super-intelligent and knows all about time and has to constantly explain everything to Marty
>Emmet tries to explain science and daughter one ups him and he stands there looking stumped with his mouth open
>generic boy sidekick tells her to stand aside, she pushes him aside and does something amazing. Boy sidekick stands there in awe while she acts like it was nothing special

you just described a role only for Daisy Ridley, give others a chance man