Power Girl Appreciation Thread

Excited for Injustice 2, went to the Injustice thread and saw someone post about Power Girl and how Boon did an informal poll for people's desired DLC for the first game.

While obviously known for her curves, this Super girl began on Earth-2 until she was whisked away to the mainstream universe. She established herself as Karen Starr/Power Girl alongside her other Earth-2 survivor, Huntress. She and Huntress recently returned to their Earth and are combating the evil with the current Justice Society.

If you are ever interested in reading Power Girl stuff, you can read
- Amanda Conner's Power Girl line
- Justice League: Generation Lost
- World's Finest (2012)
- Harley Quinn and Power Girl line
- Earth-2

So yeah, Power Girl thread.

OP - Eh, I tried; whatever results from this, I tried.

she's not even the real powergirl anymore. Now Power Girl is some black gal with a flat chest on Teen Titans.

kingdom come power girl is mai DC waifu

She's still Power Girl , just in a shit book nobody reads. Fuck, I hope the end of Nu is an excuse to bring back Peej from the Conner/Palmiotti series.

Power Girl has one of those perfect costumes.

It's a shame DC didn't capitalize on it when they had the chance. She could have been one of the most popular superheroes.

>in a shit book nobody reads
It's gotten a hell of a lot better since Abnett took over.

I'm in the unfortunate position of wanting something that probably no one else does.
An Ami-Comi Girls skin pack.

I want Powergirl to breastfeed me!

I used to give the N52 World's Finest comics a look through, but I honestly never got into it. Something about "totally sexually liberated" Power Girl rubbed me the wrong way, but that's just me.

I picked up a collection of one of her solo runs with Geoff Johns, so not quite sure what to expect. The only other PG thing I've ever read was another collection called Old Friends, which had Power Girl and Superman fight dinosaurs created by magic. Stuff like that make me realize why I got into comic books, Super Family books in particular, in the first place.

I wanted to like N52 World's Finest, but man, it was not good.

Her E2 Society outfit has to be by far the best alternate outfit that they've given her, though. The white looks really good with the crest.

You need to read her solo run under Amanda Conner. Easily the definitive PG comic.

They already brought back that Peej in spirit with the Harley Quinn x PG book, thankfully.

Is she still fucking black Superman or is she back on the Mr Terrific train?

It's true, and she's just as great in it

What said

Well, if two people recommend it, I'll be sure to try and give it a look.

As long as I haven't picked up anything that misrepresents the character so far, I'm at least confident I'll enjoy the stories. Now, if I just stop being lazy and actually READ the books I have...

Conner Power Girl is the GOAT Peej run, and by and large the reason Sup Forums loves her. If you're at all interested in the character, you definitely need to read it.

THIS. I wanna be her little boy while I suck on her titties. I'm 18 so I guess it could work

Just bear in mind that Gray/Palmiotti/Connor finish around issue...I think 12?
Jurgens takes over and it's not bad but it's mediocre as fuck and acts as basically a tie-in to another book he was writing at the same time.

Conner's Power Girl run is the epitome of Power Girl comics. Everyone who will ever write or draw the character will be trying to live up to that series. It's a shame Winnick shit up the last half with his eight million Infamous electric powers characters and forced Batman cameos.

Her and Val-Zod have split up since he's partly responsible for what happened to Kal-L, and Mr. Terrific is nowhere to be seen.

I want to be atom and climb in her hair

I thought Winnick was the one who took over

That's it. It's been a while. Either way it's boringly mediocre and thows out all the stuff Palmiotti et all set up.

mai waifu

tits

>giant power girl
w-what is this?

I was wondering when I would see this

Some shameless self-promotion because I'm back on Sup Forums more often hurrr. Hey guys.

This

The black one grows too

Zatanna is standing right there.
If she can grow a penis, she can grow a Power Girl.

>Storytime out of nowhere!

Thanks, user.

Only two issues sadly flashpoint killed this run.

The end

Thanks.

You welcome user

Thanks man!

You welcome user