So apprently captain boomerang isnt a batman villian. So does batman like...

So apprently captain boomerang isnt a batman villian. So does batman like, appropriate all the good villians from other characters, so he can keep the title of having he most interesting cillians?

Are you implying that Boomer isn't a good villain?

Sometimes a villain will cameo in another hero's book for various reasons.

I don't understand what you're trying to say.

Im trying to say that boomer is a good villian, but because hes good writers attribute him as a batman villian when infact hes a flash villian. Thereby furthuring the myth that batman has the only good villians in the DC universe, and everome elses are shit.

Why was Brightest Day so much wasted potential?

When has anyone ever attributed him as a Batman villain?

>but because hes good writers attribute him as a batman villian

I've literally never seen this happen though. What are you talking about?

>So apprently captain boomerang isnt a batman villian.
No shit.

Hes never been a Batman villain, hes a Flash villain buddy. Are you getting your info from the Suicide Squad movie or something?

This is like when people call Solomon Grundy a Batman villain, for fuck sake.....

Guys....boomer isn't supermans girlfriend.
Could we just stop with this now.

Two words: Geoff Johns.

>apparently
I'm pretty sure this is one of those times where "fucking casuals" is perfectly justified

Who says he's a Batvillian? because he killed Tim Drake's dad back in Identity crisis? the Assault on Arkham movie?

Riddler was in Flash's book a bit ago. He was also in Green Arrow years back and in a one off in O'Neil's Question back in the 80s.

dank meme

Then why does Tim Drake hate him?

Just kidding. Tim Drake has no pathos now. He's just the best ever at everything.

He's in Suicide Squad, and that's a group of Batman villains.

You're a fucking retard.

even that made it clear that he's not a Batman villain, I'm genuinely not sure what OP is talking about

>Diablo
>Slipknot
>Kitana
Are not bat villains. Hell Deadshot doesnt really qualify as one but fucking casuals will say so because of the Arkham franchise

you only see movie trailers or just read new 52 Squad? Perhaps you watched Assault on Arkham?

or just trolling?

Solomon Grundy used to be primarily Alan Scott's villain and now people think he's a Batman villain because of Long Halloween and the Arkham games.

I think Riddler would make for a great Question villain.

>Hell Deadshot doesnt really qualify as one

Before Ostrander's Suicide Squad came along, he was primarily a Bat villain

Grundy is kind of a everyman villain. Hes not really restricted to one hero and frankly works better that way

I thought people said that because he started out as one like grundy and green lantern

He shouldn't be anyone's villain, he should be having fun adventures with Manbat and Bizarro!

It's not a group of bat villans it's just that because most of the best villans are bat villans it ended up a group of bat villans by coincidence

>because most of the popular villains are bat villains

FTFY

That to yes

Katana isn't a Bat villain but she was part of Batman's Outsiders.

True, I was just pointing out his stupid blanket statement

This is so primo bait user

Wait is katana a villan then why was she in dc superhero girls.
Quinn I can understand she's to popular not to use but why katanna

>that's a group of Batman villains

Oh it's a Sup Forums trhead

Because they tried to make it a big thing like they did Blackest Night with tie ins and shit.
But the tie in stories sucked and weighed down the reader with bad stuff they may have felt needed to read.

The main Brightest Day comic is actually pretty okay.
But the reader got stuck reading serious JLI and Osiris feeding people to lightning.

>So apprently captain boomerang isnt a batman villian. So does batman like, appropriate all the good villians from other characters, so he can keep the title of having he most interesting cillians?
No, usually others appropriate Batman villains.

Suicide Squad isn't a group of Batman villains.

You know I was going to say that to be fair thats mostly because bats is the most popular character but nobody knows many Spiderman villans or any Superman villans other then lex.

DAMN
What are the chances of a Hitman cameo in ANYTHING?

To be fair, most people don't recognize the name "Alan Scott" much less remember the fact that he used to operate in Gotham City.

Suicide Squad isn't made up entirely of villains. You also get the occasional Superhero in there, typically volunteers. Katana being one.

About as good as us getting a Section Eight spinoff miniseries

Oh wait.

Its not even that, Grundy has always been interchangeable

Most people can only name villains who have been in movies or other high-profile adaptations. People would be able to tell you Spider-Man has Green Goblin, Doctor Octopus, Sandman, Venom, Lizard, Electro, and maybe Rhino, but at the same time they'd be hard pressed to name a Batvillain other than Joker, Penguin, Catwoman, Riddler, Two-Face, Mr. Freeze, Poison Ivy, Bane, Scarecrow, Harley Quinn, and Ra's.

It actually came up in a comic. Apparently young Bruce was a big Alan Scott fan.

Ah I see.
I'm auctualy just about the read the first volume of the new 52 squad

No his dad was. Bruce has a framed photo of his dad as a junior Lantern with Alan Scott

> Batvillain other than Joker, Penguin, Catwoman, Riddler, Two-Face, Mr. Freeze, Poison Ivy, Bane, Scarecrow, Harley Quinn, and Ra's.

Now to be fair, that is actually a lot.

Oh that was it.

There was also a signed baseballbat, from I think a sportsmaster vs alan scott fight

did he go by green lantern or just alan scott?

It's almost all of his A-list rogues too.

Alan gave Batman the baseball bat for his memorabilia collection.

>everome elses are shit.
but that's wrong
Flash is also generally thought to have good villains
casuals, I swear

Well second issue was pretty good but I'm not sure why he killed the electricity guy instead of the flame guy

Who atributes Boomer as a Batman villian?
Because he was in the Squad?

Who the fuck thinks Boomerang is a Batman villain?

Thats a retcon.

Yeah, Post-COIE when the timelines merged and made the JSA old. We know.

Yeah seriously, I can get Deadshot, Deathstroke, Shiva, etc cause of the Arkham games, but what's this about Boomerang?

I really should check out the newer arkham games I have only played the first 2

OP thinks the movies are canon.

Ah wait I worked that out now I'm just not clear why
Harley killed dr serrano

>new Lego set coming out with Boomering teaming up with Clayface and battling Red Hood
I don't get it

>So does batman like, appropriate all the good villians from other characters,

No, that's Green Arrow.

Batman can spare a few, it's not like he's using them.

>Shade
>Vixen
>Lashina
>Sheba and her pilot
>Chronos
>The Atom
>Punch and Jewlee
>Nightshade
>Ravan
>Count motherfucking Vertigo
>Batman villains
Okay, man.