What superheroes still listen to their mommas?

What superheroes still listen to their mommas?

Dick listens to Alfred sometimes

Batman. He should really get help.

Superman.
Damian, occasionally.
Some of the Flashes.

Well, the most obvious.

Not this guy because his is dead.

Well I doubt spider still talks to aunt may because Bendis seems to hate any one close to Peter that he didn't invent, Bruce at least has Alfred, I'm not entirely sure if Clarks parents are still alive in the new 52,

Better question, which superheroes actually still have living mommas?

Not Damian. His mother is the biggest bitch in the DC universe

Starfire is gonna be his new mom to Dick's dad

Zatanna talks to her father a lot

Man, as much as I don't like Damian... something about that last panel.

What the fuck is her problem?

Damian didn't want her to come to Parent-Teacher Conferences because all the kids want to fuck his mom.

A critical lack of Bat-dick.

Once you go Bat, you never go... you fill in the end, I'm shit at rhyming.

Don't conflate Damian written by Morrison with Damian written by everyone else.

As someone that doesn't read any of them, what's the difference between the two?

Morrison likes doing 100% evil villains and doesn't care how much character he has to ignore or forget to do it

Well she only created Damian as a tool for her father and a weapon to control Batman.

Alfred isn't Bruce's mom. He's Dick's mom.

But he's Bruce's dad.

Damian as a character was deliberately created to be whiny, entitled, insolent, edgy and generally obnoxious. It takes a great deal of skill as a writer to give a character all of those qualities while showing the depth underneath that causes them to behave that way (see Catcher in the Rye). With lesser writers all you get is an obnoxious character who you just want every other character in the story to slap the shit out of. With great writers it creates sympathy for an otherwise unlikeable character.

Damian is Morrison's character. He created, he developed him and gave him a good deal of depth and then he completed the character's arc and killed him. Morrison is a great writer. Everyone else that has handled Damian really is not and most non-Morrison portrayals of the character veer heavily into the "please slap the shit out him" territory.

>tfw your dad is your son's mom
>tfw said son is your other son's other dad

Hey Tomasi's handling of Damian during his B&R run is just as good as Morrison's. Most other writers tbough yeah, you're probably right. Although I did also enjoy Gleason's Son of Batman run too.

Those panels are Goat what's the source?

This. I've enjoyed other renditions on Damian outside of Morrison.

Morrison's final arc of the Batman & Robin book. Somewhere between #13 to #16