Wow Sup Forums, I was all for Trump before but now that I know he's a fascist dictator I'm not so sure

Wow Sup Forums, I was all for Trump before but now that I know he's a fascist dictator I'm not so sure.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b1OwfhYfay4
itsstuckyinmyhead.tumblr.com/post/147759434675/so-far-during-the-rnc
youtube.com/watch?v=EgcrtvomXoI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wow, I hate Trump now, wtf

Well I'm a #crusmissile now

really....makes you think....

>having control of nuclear bombs that he's said he "would not rule out" using

What the fuck is the point of having a deterrent if you say you're not going to use them?

I guess I'll just have to support a true conservative, now I'm a #Cuck4Kasich.

I'm from Buenos Aires and I say...

I don't see anything wrong with all that.

I mean, wow.....................

>why do conservatives think schools are liberal brainwashing facilities

How long is lgbtq acronym going to get. Everything these people do has to somehow make them a special snowflake.

Under Trump you'll get a chance to prove yourself.

Clinton will just kill you outright.

This... rally made me think.

That's why I support him.

Thank you for shilling goy
1 shekel has been deposited into your account

Not pictured: Islam mom in hijab or full burka, also bombs

Fuck off you wannabe shill. Fucking niggers like you LARPing pretending to be shills should be lynched.

Fucking die you worthless shit. Nobody thinks you're an actual shill, in fact you're probably unironically a white supremacist. Bitch.

This is the profile of the white man that wrote this.

>Hillary openly said that she wants to start a new war against Assad
>People still claim that Trump is going to start wars, even though he's an isoltionist.

Also

>People accuse Trump of using fear to win his election
>This post

I HATE MAINSTREAM POLITICS
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>The one who found the most Hitler phrases go a candy bar
>modern educayshun

so they dont care if she becames a facist, xenophobic racist as long it keeps a facist xenophobic racist out of the white house

I'd vote Trump, only to see these people cry.
Fucking emotional crybabies.

He only said 65 phrases too. That could be either 65 out of 70 or 65 out of 300.

>The guy who wrote that shit
>literally mentally ill

It was probably things like:
>I love my country
>We used to have it better
>other countries are treating us unfairly

This guy's, sorry, their account isn't as insane as the first one but still gives a window into how the average tumblr user is still nuts.

I just can't make up my mind how peope unironically want others to use a pronoun like "they".
I can understand that trannies who want to change their gender want to be called accordingly, butt this?
Pure insanity, if you ask me.

This next one may be too long to read, that's why I've highlighted the only necessary information.

wtf

>wow, the RNC just SCARED EVERYONE
>LOOK AT THEIR FEAR TACTICS OH MY GOD THEY MENTIONED ISIS
>meanwhile
>TRUMP WILL NUKE THE WORLD HE WILL DEPORT ALL MEXICANS AND HOLOCAUST THE MUSLIMS, HE'LL DESTROY THE ECONOMY, LEAVE YOU HOMELESS WITHOUT MEDICAL CARE, AND BE SADDAM HUSSEIN, KIM JONG UN, PUTIN, AND HITLER ALL ROLLED TO ONE AAAAAAAAAAAHHHH VOTE FOR US AAAAAAAHHHH

Also my router apparently changed IP's in the last few minutes. I didn't reset it or do anything. In case anyone's wondering why my ID's different.

>IF TRUMP IS ELECTED
>PEOPLE
>WILL
>DIE

>I DON'T GIVE A FUCK IF HILLARY IS CORRUPT
>SHE'S A WOMAN
>I WILL NOT GIVE 2 SHITS IF PEOPLE DIE BECAUSE OF HER

>BUT GOD FORBID IF TRUMP IS ELECTED
>I WILL GIVE 20 FUCKS IF PEOPLE DIE WHILE TRUMP IS ELECTED

>guarantees he can do anything he wants and nothing will be able to stop him
>except the republican congress
>he's a fascist dictator because he was the one I didn't want to be democratically elected to lead the country along with the democratically elected congress consisting of the democratically elected senate and House of Representatives

Anyone got that picture saying 'AHHH, DEMOCRACY HAS BEEN HIJACKED BY THE PEOPLE'

Wtf I am now a #HillShill

Oh jeez oh man, Tumblr is one of the most retarded and cancerous places on the web.

Holy fuck this is so full of SJW aids.

>12. Laura Ingraham did a Nazi salute
>Right wing politician
>Extreme left salute

Did she? Did she though? Looks like awkward political waving, she then draws it out and mechanically makes sure she waves at all parts of the crowd in a really strained way.

>14 Saul Alinsky

Why is it OK for Hillary Clintons mentor to praise satan in the foreword of his book?

Holy fuck by the final day the DNC had noise disruptors installed to counter the solid booing and filled half the seats with fucking actors, Liberals are always so fucking trivial.

>See, Republicans use anger and fear to push their campaigns. Not liberals! We believe in logical, well thought-out arguments.

>"I was and still am a Bernie su-"

Stopped there

wtf, I can't vote for trump anymore

I am firmly riding the #hillgrill now

>And even used videos and photos to show the comparison

wtf i hate trump now

Also
>65 phrases under 3 minutes

Trump Eminem confirmed

>Falls for the whole "Republicans are evil" meme that liberals spout
It's funny because Trump supports legbutt rights (Or at least neutral), and the second Ammendment, and would most likely stop another Orlando shooting from Happening.

Hillary on the other hand would just let one happen, blame it on guns and not on Islamic extremists, as we're just forced to bend over to ISIS as she sucks Saudi Arabia's cock. But I guess they want more terrorism across the board, they want the country and their groups to be more vulnerable, only because "Trump hurt my feelings with his comments, he's fucking a white male!".

>psot yfw all the minorites Tumblrete Listed are going to die....from suicide because
>"Trump es Bad ese, he is literally I can Not Eecn Hitler +Stalin COMBINED!"

ANYONE HAVE LINK TO MUSTARD ONE

Kek. That highlight was the only thing I needed to see.

Here:
youtube.com/watch?v=b1OwfhYfay4

And the full post:
itsstuckyinmyhead.tumblr.com/post/147759434675/so-far-during-the-rnc

aw he looked like he wanted some more too, but was too embar.

poor brett. lil moostard prince. for some reason this reminds me of that rumor he had to let some guy fuck him in the ass for his spot on tv

Gr8 b8 m8

>intergender girl

I just noticed he didn't even bother to shave his beard. Do these people even try?

Women, mayonaise, apache attack helicopters and other genders can have beards too you know, just like how males and others can menstruate and get pregnant

You fags do realise that's misha collins, an actor who that person is using in their profile pic

No I did not. I feel kind of stupid now. But at least I'm not stupid enough to write what shcle did.

Saw this today. A bit long but it's a good read in my opinion. Remember these account names in November.

Aro-spec is shit since the last patch.
What a scrub.

it's cool, misha collins is pants on head retarded.

here's a pic of him at his wedding, marrying his wife. and yes, she is a woman from birth, just quite unfortunate looking. i think shes a sex doctor or something.

you can see why tumblr loves him. he also acts in a tv show as an angel in love with a human male.

WOW REALLY MADE ME THINK. IM A #JEBHEAD NOW!

>fascist dictator

Man doesn't even hold any type of government power yet so how can he be a fucking dictator?

>b-because he was in ch-charge o-of b-b-building a-and he s-s-said to the woc s-she w-wasn't worki-ng fas-t enough!!!

this tbsh fampai
the media says that trump is bad and they also support blm and feminism so they are obviously woke.

>Hitler's supporters had no idea what atrocities his ideology and rhetoric would lead to
Gee, if only he had published a book he wrote in prison after trying to overthrow the government explaining each and every thing he was planning to do.

And a few things like "we don't make good trade deals"

Kaisch ran an ad a while back. All it did was make me want to vote for Hitler

Now I'm a certified #Jeb!Head. Watch out for me at the voting booths, I'll be holding a big bowl of guac and some glass blown turtles.

Amazing how she had to mention how she WAS and STILL IS a Bernie supporter, just like some of you undecided voters who might be reading this.

>this is not a scare tactic
>it's literally life and death
>50k botted likes

Someone kill her and end this corruption already

it's hilarious how much stake people seem to put in the Hitler analogy. And they claim that Trump is a preying on people's fears, when they're using the most puerile fearmongering tactic that there is.

What a fucking joke.

My initial stake this cycle was for Rand Paul because I consistently align with pro-American libertarianism. But I'm going to be voting for Trump. I won't delude myself into thinking that Gary Johnson is going anywhere, and I'm certainly not voting against my principles with Clinton.

End result is if they call me a neo-Nazi fascist, so be it.
Praise white Jesus and Heil fucking Hitler, I'm voting with what aligns with my views and the philosophical principles that establish them. Let's see what happens.

>Anne Frank's stepsister
Holy fuck they are just wheeling out everything they can. These desperation levels shouldn't even be possible. What next, Schindler's great granddaughter?

six more heads would just grow from its place

remember when you're dealing with tumblr, these are the people so obsessed with marvel's movies, but got mad at the offical marvel account for posting "hail hydra" gifs because it reminded someone on nazis

a girl actually closed her account because she couldnt stop crying she had been using it so much and only just realized the connection

>marvel

I guess I'm a Cruz missile now

>a girl actually closed her account because she couldnt stop crying she had been using it so much and only just realized the connection
Jesus christ these people need to be rounded up in a camp and have a black man on stage heil hitler at them so they can cry together and see how ridiculous they are.

youtube.com/watch?v=EgcrtvomXoI

>but-but trump will go to war in the middle east

as opposed to fucking what? Shillary actively fucking with sovereign nations and getting caught they had to take out assad's regime for israel's benefit?

libtards are so fucking gullible fucking hell

I saw this when it first came out and only now notice the red pill.

>that is disgusting, sir
Even when he's arguing against him that much he still calls him sir. How cucked can you get.

I fucking wish Donald Trump was as close to Hitler as these cunts are saying. Unfortunately he's only essentially a Reagan Democrat