Why does every country population hate the capital city?

Why does every country population hate the capital city?

Smart people live in the capital
Village idiots hate smart people

Rural hicks are petty assblasted people

Most citites are trash. Not just the capital city.

Basically this.

Basically this

>Basically this

Basically this

not sure about other countries but in Argentina interiorfags are brown, dumb, have no gas, no paved roads, no subways, buses are expensive as fuck and they are eternal peronist voters

Because they're too envious of them to hold back from calling them names utterly out of inferiority complex and jealousy.

Basically this

this

Inferiority complex

Our Capital city is pretty irrelevant except for the fact that it’s our Capital.

Rosarino here... Rosario is the only place that i know so i'll speak just for rosario

>Brown
Fake (Except villeros)
>Dumb
Fake
>Have no gas
Fake
>No paved roads
Fake
>No subways
True
>buses are expensive as fuck
True
>they are eternal peronist voters
True... wait... then yes... we are dumb.

Capital cities are usually full of cucks. The only time they ackowledge the rest of the country is when they lose "their vote" yet again. For example Swiss minaret ban, Brexit, Donald Trump. National media financed by the whole nation usually only reports within "capital city boundaries". Capitals are basically incestuous, broken families

fpbp

Most of Japanese don't hate capital city. On the other hand Osaka is quite hated.
Probably because of public peace, and residents character.

Osaka was fucking bleak, not going to lie

t. Prague

hivemind

not sure about other countries but in Russia zamkadishi are brown, dumb, have no gas, no paved roads, no subways, buses are expensive as fuck and they are eternal KPRF voters

We don't.

hmm

Helsinki is the home of the finnish numale

>when you have cities that have been nuked less than a century ago and theyre still more liked

no, Finland is the home of finnish nu-males.

ur mom is the home of my dick

Smart people don't live in DC. Niggers live in DC. Smart people live in New York, San Francisco, and Los Angeles.

/thread

undeniably this

she hates non whites, sorry jarno

>Berlin
>smart people

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Jealousy and they're actually full of shitty people

Do Austrians hate Vienna? I've never seen that really.

I think Aussies and Americans are mostly ambivalent about Canberra and DC.

American rural people hate city people. See Illinois and their hatred of Chicago outside of Cook County

they are jelly

/thread

what a train-wreck of a language

True

I can't read this.

this

because capitals are full of multiculti shit

this

>blue = good
>red = bad
Berlin is last place

>San Fran and LA

Dubs checked.

The capital city houses the leaders (elected and otherwise), who act in their own interests rather than those of the people.

Basically this

Because assholes from all over the country migrate to the capital. So everyone is a rude, obnoxious cunt with overinflated ego for simply living in a location.

our capital was unironically created because the two biggest colonies hated each other and refused to federate if the other's capital became the capital of Australia
to solve the problem, they literally drew a line between Sydney and Melbourne and built a city in the middle. it's a shit place and there's no reason for anyone to go there

This has been going on for 25 centuries here so no one really gives it much thought

Eh, it's not our captial that's hated so much as our main city Auckland, an easy thing to do when it has a full quarter of the country's population.

Similar thing with the US, which is also why DC is mostly filled with government workers and businesses that service the government apparatus.