No Transformers thread for the announcement of the 30th anniversary blu-ray remaster of the movie?

No Transformers thread for the announcement of the 30th anniversary blu-ray remaster of the movie?

Transformers thread! When are the newest IDW issues due, too?

Other urls found in this thread:

comicbookresources.com/article/exclusive-go-inside-idws-hasbro-crossover-revolution-with-video-new-variant
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

June 15th: Till All Are One #1, The Transformers #54
June 22nd: More than Meets the Eye #54, Sins of the Wreckers #5
June 29th: Transformers vs. G.I. Joe #13

However, will any of them actually come out on time? Never.

We could get lucky, maybe.

Why do their books suffer so much with delays? Personal reasons like the stuff with Roche that delayed SOTW, I can understand.

>rodimus
I hated that fucker in the film
What does everyone think of him?

I like him a lot, especially in Season 3. G1 is a boring 80's cartoon until Season 3, where it becomes good. I didn't grow up in the 80's, so I have no nostalgia for G1 Optimus Prime.

Isn't it usually Diamonds fault?

I think he was better as Hotrod than Rodimus. Better altmode, and not as mopey. I get what they were trying to do with him, but he just came off as depressed and ineffective.

The lack of Sup Forums's slavish love for the 86 movie is disturbing. Maybe the thread was made too early.

"If it's not IDW, it doesn't matter."
- /tfg/ thread starter

One of my friends with grand taste ran away with my dvd, but now I can replace it with a superior blu-ray!

Speaking of, did they release any info of what is going to be on the disc in terms of extras? Any shots of what it'll look like? Because we all know at times they make retarded decisions and fuck up the quality or cut the picture too much...

>the announcement of the 30th anniversary blu-ray remaster of the movie?
Fucking giggled like a little kid at a candy store. I love this movie so much
Though, now I need to get a Blu-Ray player. No torrenting/DLing. I want this physically

>in terms of extras?
An irremovable dialogue track between two Allspark autists has been inserted into the soundtrack when Unicron begins reformatting Megatron and co. It concerns who exactly becomes Cyclonus and Scourge.

Who /revolution/ here?

>Bunn
As in Cullen Bunn? No thank you.

Is that an actual cover? That shit is adorable.

His Micronauts is alright.

Yes. It's the Tiny Titans artist!

comicbookresources.com/article/exclusive-go-inside-idws-hasbro-crossover-revolution-with-video-new-variant

Hey I like the movie as much as the next user, but I'm no Slav

So are they adding their own versions of GI Joe characters into TF Earth, and letting the GI Joe comic be standalone? I don't read it but I can't imagine the Joes could have gone this long without interfering with Cybertronian/Earth affairs.

Place your bets on what happens!

Personal bet for next issue: Something stalls them all from fighting again for another scintillating issue full of gay furry robot drama, Megatron being a mopey vagina, and at least two characters crying in a corner.

This will be the forth time I've bought this movie (VHS, twice on DVD and now BluRay) and I can't wait.

Gook printers + muh customs

Remember that one time this year where no IDW floppies were published?

No. The whole point is to make all of these books exist in the same continuity, including Joe (but no the ARAH one).

>nb4 those various anti-TF organizations evolve into GI MOTHERFUCKING JOE

Gonna free the living shit outta them thar robotic gee-hadi's ah tell yuh whut.

Ah yes the one good movie with the name Transformers

I loved him.

JRo already confirmed the big fight starts next issue.

Swerve is pregnant and Ravage is the father

I want this now damn you

Tune in the week after that when Cylconus talks about Tailgate's robopenis

>JRo already confirmed the big fight starts next issue.

So the very last page of the issue is going to see one single punch thrown, is what you're saying?

I like him and even got his MP Robot Nakadashi, but he's pretty much superseded by Bumblefuck as the crown prince of the franchise.

How is this different than the 20th anniversary remaster? Or the 25th anniversary remaster?

>believing that hack
How cute.