Ben 10 (the spoiling)

Since these threads have been doing well lately let's try again.

Do you think the designs and format for the new series are final or will there be significant changes from what we see now and when it gets released?

Other urls found in this thread:

guinnessworldrecords.com/news/2016/4/kids-set-mass-participation-record-with-rainbow-flavoured-milk-and-cartoon-networ-423161
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I have a feeling the designs are pre-production designs much like they had for the original series and will change. also I think the 11 minute format everyone keeps talking about will actually be a half hour format since no one actually posts proof of it

these look good. any sexy Ben or Gwen's in them?

「Stand User」
Benjamin Tennyson

「Stand Name」
Diamond Sea

wut?

It's a JJBA Reference,
Diamond Head Looks Like A Stand in the Above Pic
The Thing I Posted Is the Used to Name Stand Users.

Was Jetray meant to be the worst alien out there? He just felt so lame and overused compared to just about any other alien that at least had something interesting going on.

His whole character was "an alien that flies and shoots lasers" and was just hideous to look at. I hate him.

That you Wyatt?

So co,how would you reboot Ben 10?

The design was horrible but the guy could access hyperspace. He was extremely useful.

Right, lets get some more work done on this Council of Bens thing

>Council of Bens
Ben Prime
Plumber Ben (No-Watch Ben who became a plumber)
Ben 23
Ben 10,000
Gwen 10
Captain 10 (An anti-hero pirate version of Ben)
Dark Ben (A.K.A Punisher Ben)
Bro Ben
Jen 10
Benzarro Prime (a super intelligent Ben who managed to cure the zombie virus in time)
Benevolent (an all good version of Ben from a world where there is no evil)
Rook 10

>The League of Evil Bens
Albedo
Eon
Mad Ben
Negative Ben
Beast Ben (Ben found the Nemetrix instead of the Omnitrix, this version wears nothing except for a red loincloth, has 5 claw marks down each side of his chest and has the Nemetrix around his neck)
Benzarro
Bad Ben (runs a global crime syndicate with his Omnitrix, dresses like a stereotypical mob boss.)
Vilgax 10
Ben.EXE
Bad Jen
Ghostfreak Ben (Ben who's been possessed by Z'skayr)
Shattered Ben (an all evil version of Ben from a world where there is no good)

>Ben.EXE
A version of Ben is from a universe where the Omnitrix performed a hostile takeover of Ben and turned him into a child soldier (it was a designed as a weapon, what do you think was going to happen?) this version of Ben has the Omnitrix rooted throughout his body and, due to his long term memory being overwritten by every combat tactic in the universe, his eyes look dead.

Other suggestions

>A Ben that managed to take full control of Alien X and used it to bring absolute peace to his universe
>A Galvan Ben Tennyson, who was Azmuth's assistant and got the Omnitrix willingly from him
>Sir George wearing the Omnitrix, or alternatively, Ben wielding ascalon.
>Anodite Ben/ wizard Ben
>Cartoon animal Ben

Didn't he only ever use that once. Every time they went to space they took a space ship since Gwen and Kevin needed to go too.

I would make Gwen the focus. either a lucky girl show or give her the Trix and call it an alternate timeline or sumpin. I would also maybe age them to 12--14 and her and Ben would be more sexually active and open with each other. especially since she would have the Trix she could dom him even more and make him like her slave.

We could also explore her struggle with having the omnitrix and wanting to use it's power for her own gains or to help others.

yes I could go for this

It's a garbage show, steven universe has a better story ffs.

go back to your sjw show you tumblrina

>A Ben that managed to take full control of Alien X and used it to bring absolute peace to his universe
This Ben Brought peace to His universe, But He doesn't care about good or evil anymore. He is completely Neutral and helps either side based on a whim.
>Wizard/Anodite Ben is the Ben of Gwen 10's Diemension.

I'am the only one here who hates Kevin?

Argit didn't get a single mention in the last thread. Fuck you guys.

Kevin's pretty ugly but whatever. everyone came be as hot as ben

I wonder if it would make any difference if someone added black pupils to their eyes, in OP's pic.

Was there a turning point for him? In AF and Ultimate Alien he was a straight up bad guy, who could have gotten the team killed several times and betrayed them so many times that one would assume they would never trust him again. But in Omniverse he's mostly an ally. Did they ever adress the sudden change in his relationship with ben and the others?

Are they still a couple?

wanted to tap bed time ben

Basically the gang dealt with him because he was a devil they knew, and had a lot of criminal knowledge. No one trusted him in UAF, no one trusted him in OV. He just managed to always be in the wrong/ right place at the right time. It didn't help that in OV he had all of Undertown eating out of his hand like some kind of Boss Tweed.

She dumped him for a French photographer

Nice

Anyone want to explain to me why the rest of the world is getting the new series before America? That's lame.

I mean, it's probably gonna be TTG tier mediocre, but I'd like to see it for my own eyes. And understand what's being said.

Because America never did this.

guinnessworldrecords.com/news/2016/4/kids-set-mass-participation-record-with-rainbow-flavoured-milk-and-cartoon-networ-423161

Shit. Do you think all those kids really like the show? I know I would have been all over it as a kid. I was all over it as a adult.

I can even remember some of the advertisements they used for the OG B10.

Why does it look like Ben is acting like his original series self in that pic?

Omniverse was more like the original series. It felt like a true continuation, unlike the super cereal mess that was UAF.

Time for IDW Ben 10.

Why don't you go back to your containment thread?

Big Chill looks an awful lot like Jaime Blue Beetle on this page. Never noticed that before, or if that was at all intentional.

Since when could Ssserpent hire goons? And also, I just realized why they seemed so familiar. There's obviously no relation, but they made me think of Cobra.

When?

Mermaids are actually ancient aliens, huh? What isn't aliens these days...

In a episode called "Rules of Engagement" Looma comes back to town looking to marry Ben. Ester also shows up. And Julie comes home from this tennis tournament.

Ben accidentally broke up with her while playing vidya. You'd have to watch the episode to have it make any sense.

I'm glad though. She was lame.