Did you watch Bones before it was cancelled?

did you watch Bones before it was cancelled?

Other urls found in this thread:

hollywoodreporter.com/news/mckenzie-brothers-reunion-dave-thomas-talks-plans-rick-moranis-1010285
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What would the spinoff be called? Fats?

Honestly I kind of like fat bones because all that extra body mass makes her head look normal sized.

Big Bones

heh

Para tu

Genetics

came here to post this

She looked the best in the first episode of Bones where she shows a lot of titty but the rest is meh.

Bones is also one of the worst fucking shows I've seen, jesus christ.

yeah, she carries it well

Needs to stop shaving her legs.

what else should she stop shaving?

M...Mommy??

Baby want milkies!

>cancelled
What will Dave Thomas do now?

U DA MAN RICKETY CRICKET

He got back together with Rick Moranis for a Mackenzie Brothers reunion that is happening soon.

I stopped watching this shit when they killed off Dr. Sweets.

No way.

but her forehead ridge is still klingon-scary

More Canada-only commercials for Wendys

Fuck off

It's actually true: hollywoodreporter.com/news/mckenzie-brothers-reunion-dave-thomas-talks-plans-rick-moranis-1010285

>"I think a part of the mystique is Rick who has done some stuff, but he is largely retired. So I think it is more excitement about Rick coming out than it is about the McKenzie brothers," said Thomas.

>Moranis, who previously told THR he was not retired, just super-picky about the projects he did these days, didn't hesitate to say he would once again don a parka and play Bob McKenzie, said Thomas.

>"We are still really close and good friends," Thomas explained. "This touched him in a way, just like a family thing. And that is why he is doing it. He is not doing it because he wants to go on the road with me and do the McKenzies. This is definitely going to be a one-off. I can guarantee you that."

more like Meats am i right?!

Rick is the man. Not shilling out for money but to just visit something he used to do with a friend

I tried for a season or two before it felt stale and boring. Strangely enough I got to like season 5 or so of NCIS before dropping it.

F,m,k?

>bones
>skeletons
>halloween
get it? XD

M f k in that order

f right, m middle, k left

Marry and lick her ass lick a queen.
Fuck like a breeding tit cow.
Just no.

kill them all except manjaw
keep her barefoot and pregnant for decades and make many manly sons with her