Oh, feminism isn't important? We don't need feminism, you say? Have fun being on the wrong side of history, you relics

Oh, feminism isn't important? We don't need feminism, you say? Have fun being on the wrong side of history, you relics.

>but fuck the generation of boys am i right?
Fuck this guy.

There's also a generation of boys who have been indoctrinated with cultural marxism in public schools and colleges for the last 30 years, pumped with ritalin and other drugs, circumcised, raised by whores, have few male role models to look up to, and are killing themselves or going full NEET at an alarming rate.

But who gives a fuck lol

And yet their mothers and fathers are shittier than ever. Bravo. Bet every 9 year old has a smartphone.

When you see an increase in school shooters and MGTOW don't blame toxic masculinity or the patriarchy. Women need Men not the other way around.
We can recreate you in a lab, you can't.

Whose fault is all that? It's not like WW is a new character or there aren't female heroes out there.

He never says he likes it

>There's a generation of girls growning up right now where Wonder Woman is their first superhero, Rey is a Jedi, and Ghostbusters is a trash movie

FTFY

Gaming has stolen the male audience from cinema which is why anything vaguely male is only for children (capeshit) and Hollywood is trying so hard to attract a female audience.

>wrong side of history
Nice touch for this bait.

Most girls don't care/won't care when they grow up though. That's what these retards are forgetting. Girls don't want to be action heroes. It just isn't typical for them. You'll see some girls say shit like "I wish there were more female heroes when I was a kid" but those are the vocal minority. Most others just weren't into that shit and so they don't care.

He never said that, also boys have plenty of heroes to look up to.

circumcision have going on for more than 3000 years. Why did you add it to the list? I'll tell you why, because you're an ignorant twat with a diseased penis

Fuck off, libcuck

My little cousin doesn't care about Star Wars pr comic book heroes. She just watches dance videis on youtube.

Because it's male genital mutilation?

It hasn't been going on for 3000 years btw, it's only found in barbaric tribes in africa and the middle east. Jews exported it to america where it was eventually encouraged by "science" in the late 1800s

There is literally nothing wrong with what that guy said. There is objectively nothing wrong with wanting more female protagonists in action and fantasy movies. It's all just fiction and entertainment.

>names 3 of the worst movies featuring wymon

>being this mad a part of you was stolen from you

There is foreskin restoration, bro

Lol that's such a great argument, desu it's worthless bitching like this that made me realise that that anti-sjw/feminist movement is completely full of shit.

What the fuck are you talking about.

The ancient Egyptians practiced it for cleanliness when they were the most sophisticated civilization on Earth.

There was a generation of women growing up 40 years ago where Wonder Woman is their first superhero, Leia is their action princess, and Ripley is the alienbuster

How is this shit Sup Forums related?

>Wonder Woman
>Star Wars
>Ghostbusters