What is going on inside this madman's brain? I feel like he's thinking about dropping nukes on the U.S

What is going on inside this madman's brain? I feel like he's thinking about dropping nukes on the U.S.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kqD8lIdIMRo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's the other way around

no hes thinking of how to cause the same level of discord without nukes, and with plausible deniability on his part. much harder but if anybody can do it its the vodkaniggers.

He hopes Trump becomes president so we can repair Russia-US relationship and eliminate ISIS. He hopes Hillary doesn't become President so that he is not forced to retaliate with Nuclear weapons when Hillary sends half of our arsenal at Russia.

I agree but Putin also seems like he could react harshly over NATO agression

Trump is literally our only shot at world peace

Let's hope he wins.

satan

Who's paying you to make these threads?
Fuck off and die please.

honest question. I'm not a shill for hill if that's what you're asking

Why would he bomb an ally?

>United States
>Russia
>allies
u wot?

>over NATO agression
Well, yeah, no shit. What kind of agression tho? How you expect him to react to "proper" agression?
For example, the su-24 incident with NATO member, Turkey, hadn't led to nuclear exchange. Turkey was just denied access to Syrian aerospace and that's it.

If NATO deployed thousands of troops into Eastern Europe, Ukraine or the Baltics specifically, and built a missile defense system then nuclear war wouldn't be that far-fetched of an idea.

Barbarossa 2: Electric Boogaloo

Your media has been trying to paint him as a mad man, but he is much more rational than most politicians.

Go look at some of his speeches and decide for yourself.

Putin is acting defensively against NATO aggression. They are placing ABM systems in Romania and attempting to destroy MADD, which will incentivize a first strike by the US.
youtube.com/watch?v=kqD8lIdIMRo

i hope he does tbqh. this country is too far gone

i sure hope he does. its the only way to defeat this leftist muslim country called USA.

He is thinking about sucking Donald Trump's Cock.

We have common enemies, fuckwit.

how has putin been president of russia for so long? do they not have a thing where u have to pick someone new after 4 years

doesn't mean we're allies faggot

Putin is anything but a madman.

This would be viewed as a major threat, no doubt. Although i still doubt that he would start nuclear war over anything short of direct invasion. Him being a madman is mostly a meme. But who knows.