youtube.com/watch?v=i8ju_10NkGY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I paid an equivalent of $5.3 for Wonder Woman

Get fucked pooman

>now
I live California and this has been the norm for years
>paid 15 to watch Avatar in 3D
I think it was 20 or 25$ when I watched it

Damn son. It's like $6 for a ticket down here in some small city in texas.

>15 bucks
I just went to the theatre yesterday and it was 10$ for two people. I would not pay 15$ holy shit.

Remember when movie tickets were five bucks for matinee

Boy those were the days huh

5 bucks on super tuesday :(

>Single company has a monopoly on movie theaters in this country
>Movie prices gone from ~$8 to $15 (for 2D movies) in the span of 5-6 years.
>The theater has not been renovate once
>Nobody can stop them

I used to go to the movies 2-3 times a week. Now a go to the movies maybe once or twice a month.

lmao get a job so you can support yourself while also being able to enjoy entrainment. or work at a kino like me. literally free movie and popcorn and drinks and I can bring anyone as long as I'm not a dildo about it

Just go to the cinema on a Tuesday- it's half priced.

yesterday was tusday and yes tickets are cheaper on tuesdays. where I work it's 6$. 1.75 less than senior price 65 and over.

tickets are up to 15€ here, but you can buy 4 for 9€ a piece that are ok for any show. I have literally never paid cash for a ticket except on some special promotion days where it's cheaper than the prebought serial tickets. Always have some on me. 10€ or less is fine in my book.

>Yes goyim, pay what we told you to pay for our propaganda

lmao what's it ACTUALLY like being a 40 year old Virgin, bro? I lost it at 15 like a normie. you guys are losers

just sneak some food in there to spite them

>now
flyover state detected

My mistake, but I looked up prices for other days, and its only 8$ on other days where I live though so my point still stands. 15$ is almost enough for two people here, and if op lives in the us it'd be 20$ or so here which is even worse.

Being a pirate is alright to be.
youtube.com/watch?v=i8ju_10NkGY

nyc sure is flyover...
i shouldve said currently, but you took it as JUST RECENTLY TURNED

I like going to movies. Going to see a movie turns a boring regular day to a good day. Paying 10 or 15 bucks for that is an ok investment in my eyes.

I try to go every week, at least more than once a month. My yearly movie budjet is still something like 250 euros. 250 euros doesn't get you much. I feel like it's a fair price for the entertainment and its effect on my life.

>Eastern europe
>$10 in cineplex
fuck that.

Matinee tickets were I live are still $4.50. Only $6.50 after 5PM.

it's called inflation retard look it up lmao

>tfw haven't paid for a film in over 5 years
feels good, lads

> now costing 15 bucks
Wow, what decade are you living in. I can't remember the last time I paid anything less than $20 for matinee.

>bragging about having to watch movies at home

i just did, 10 bucks 10 years ago is 11.79 today
wow where the fuk did they get 15 bucks out of that? fukn jews

do you live in a communist country? if not you should be familiar with the free market and the law of supply and demand.