Clinton wants deal with Trump?

Has anyone else heard the rumor that Trump has fielded calls from Hillary about a deal to avoid prosecution when he wins? Apparently the lackluster rallies in Penn. and Ohio really shook the campaign.

I have heard it on a few separate occasions. Wondering if there is anything to it?

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/hillary
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sounds plausible enough.
Spread it!

Is this some bizarre version of reverse shilling?

More like out jewing the Jews.

>No source
>Not even a questionable blog

Australia please.

>anyone here x rumor?
is this a new meme?

top level insider here.
can confirm.

There is no way Trump is winning the election.

the reason her rallies are lackluster is because young democrats are still pissed about Bernie Sanders getting shafted. They'll come around in November.

Yee

Spread this. Hillary is afraid. CTR on suicide watch.

Why? Trump is not going to win anyway.

Nope, she spoke at a factory to the labor force. user are idiots who think a dangerous factory is going to let the public in for a rally and expose themselves to liability when little Johnny loses his finger in a metal stamp

There were like 200 people at her rally. The young supporters arent going to make up the difference, fuck wit
My guess is Trump will work out a deal if Hillary stops running negative ads against him

I know a few people pretty high in the hillary camp. From what they're saying, it's completely plausible.

Sure you do.

Why not? We let them in for shit like family day. Any factory worth a shit has designated tour routes for non factory workers

I don't care if you believe it.

Hilldo people are not feeling very optimistic right now.

>lackluster rallies in Penn. and Ohio really shook the campaign.

is this true ?

where have you been faggot? everyone of her rallies have been shit. of course her campaign is shook, did you see how much money she blew trying to "unify" the party and all those millions on the media blitzkreig that we just witnessed over the last two days?

The shills leaked out here of all places, that's when you know they are desperate. and none of it worked. She's still poisonous and unlikeable. The media just tries to claim Trump is as unlikeable thanks to their 24/7 biased reporting.

Work in harrisburg and had no idea she was there until a co-worker mentioned he might go downtown and shoot her.

Do you work for Nintendo?

Family day at a small factory doesn't pull thousands of people, for one. Also, the prep for an event like that would stop production for an entire shift. These small events usually stop production for an hour.

The purpose of these speeches is to shore up support among a base and to reach out for advocates among that base. In this case, Hillary is reaching out to disaffected blue collar whites through the traditionally D labor movement.

I helped coordinate a gubernatorial campaign, and I know for a fact that we had something like 500 volunteers work phone banks from across trade groups at a local AFL-CIO building after a similar outreach. It's called campaigning

No but his uncle does

I went to the Trump rally outside of the RNC. Talked to someone from Illinois who said Hillary canceled a rally in Springfield because no one showed up.

Glad he didn't. Would be a guarenteed dem win if she got assassinated. '

I mean I want the bitch dead, but only after suffering the loss of the presidency she believes is her right.

My dad works at Nintedo. Can confirm.

This, shes also crying on Fox News of all fucking places about her tarnished image

>a deal to avoid prosecution when he wins

"No" while smiling like this.

Do you idiots even hear yourselves talk??

Nintendo doesn't have anything to do with Hilldo. You boys are a disgrace to science.

At first I thought the idea of shills was a joke, but this election really opened my eyes.

I could understand there being faggots on Sup Forums shilling for bernie. I could even rationalize it when we got lots of #CruzMissile shilling. I just assumed that most of it was just trolling or stupid underage marxists for the bern.

But then right after the dem nomination gets locked up, this place gets waves upon waves of pro-hillary CtR bullshit? And it's not even trollish, it's full of copypasta effortposts and legitimate shills trying to debate this stuff? Holy fuck, I can't believe it's really happening like this. They all came out of nowhere too

>millennials
>vote

good one

>until a co-worker mentioned he might go downtown and shoot her.

Goddammit America.

My work has me driving around Pennsylvania all day.

I tend to only see two kinds of political signs and bumper stickers: Trump for President and Hillary for Prison.

When you see Hillary signage, it tends to be in small Jewish neighborhoods. When you see Bernie signage, it tends to be low income apartments.

Is that you Turnbull?

i've been saying this for months.

Slide thread for the pence dropout rumours

Kek. RATO tried to drop out of the race in exchange do a SCOTUS slot. Trump told him to fuckoff. She should expect the same.

My wife's son works for science and he says you're full of shit.

>1 post by this ID

stfu mario kart pleb

Fabuloso smells so fucking wonderful. If a Mexican woman wore that shit as perfume I'm probably marry her on the spot

> (OP)
>>No source
>>Not even a questionable blog
>Australia please.

What are you, a shilling connaisseur? STFU and get back to shilling for Trump!

I use to use that shit for mopping when I would close down my old bar, can confirm it smells great

>trump signs/stickers

Maybe it's different in different parts of the country, but I can't imagine overtly supporting trump with signs like this. Here in the northeast, you're just begging for your car to get keyed or for your house to be vandalized.

Maybe if you live in an SJW infested shithole that surrounds a major city

it comes in waves because they can't afford it otherwise. alot of it is Berntards venting because they lost their candidate to a wicked witch and then their reddit board got shut down.

Wrong-o tiger. Trump is so thick in the air you can cut it with a knife. The wheels have come off the Hillary campaign wagon with a disastrous convention and hacks on the DNC, the DCCC and her very campaign. Her email scandal is bad but once they tear apart the Clinton Foundation slush fund she'll be toast.

Kinda doubt it, if Trump wants to do two terms it'd be best to destroy the Clinton political machine and ride off the support from the people.

That's because the NE is full of proud democrats unafraid to kowtow to fear and fascism unlike the uneducated clinging to their guns and religion.

I don't know what liberal shithole you live in, but in PA most folks have guns and outside of ghettos property rights tend to be respected.

>This entire thread
Shit like this is why I laugh at you, Sup Forums

> Top level Insider
> Checks flag

Nice try Kangaroo land.

I'm in PA too. Guess which part, senpai.

PA here. Have Trump shit on my truck, in my yard, and on my head. Haven't heard a neagative word yet. Must be the guns.

No, I've seen it around quite a lot. The CtR shilling is just the last throes of a dying campaign. Hilary wants to speak with Donald to save her skin.

What was his name

alright, so if youre serious, youre saying theres a chance he can win?

>Is this some bizarre version of reverse shilling?

Is anyone else getting a Citizen Kane feeling out of this? Like Boss Jim Getties is about to give Trump one last chance to drop out before a November surprise?

I'm in the same boat as you. I live in Wiliamsport, have an office in Harrisburg and work jobs from State College to Scranton and down to Lancaster and Philly. I've logged over 19,000 miles since January this year and I've seen ONE hitlery yard sign outside of Landsdale and maybe 3 of her bumper stickers.

I'm not saying that the dyed in the wool dimmocraps won't pull the lever for her on election day because they always vote blew, but I just don't see her winning PA.

Yeah, she'll get the inner city minority votes which is a big population of this state, but up in this neck of the woods, you can't drive around more than 5 minutes without passing multiple Trump bumper stickers and yard signs.

>Here in the northeast, you're just begging for your car to get keyed or for your house to be vandalized.

So what you're saying is liberals are basically niggers?

He's not going to win after this gold star family shit

>alright, so if youre serious, youre saying theres a chance he can win?
I don't know what the chances are; I'm just saying that the hilldo people are scrambling to make something work.

I was gonna post somethin similar to this if you hadn't. It smells like floral delicious clarity

We use it in our hotel for the bathrooms.

I keep ordering it because the guest keep giving us 10s for compliments.

Also, I'm pretty mexican women bathe in that shit

no, they're literally niggers

Yes it's true. There are plenty of sources out there but I'm not doing all the work for you fags

No, all the talk I hear is Hillary is the one dropping out. Really shaken by the lack of a crowd at her rallies.

The disinformation on the CTR side must be equally countered

Some of it is the Bernie fags that are coming over from reddit. We welcome them to Trump, but they need to lurk more, and get redpilled. The CTR shit has become so obvious that I can read the first three words of a post and know it's a shill.

All posts from Canada should be filtered until after the election.

Ahem. Doesn't look like a factory to me. If this is all the support she could get in a swing state she is done.

Are you sure you are not a proxy leaf?

>access to the internet
>cant hear rumors
He never said he was an insider. This is the second time I heard it as well

Ausie fagg I have no clue but she needs to be jailed

soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/hillary

Guess they couldn't find seat fillers in time

Hillary may not even be on the ballot if the email thing gets worse. People will forget the gold star thing when the big shoe drops on Hill.

Fuck, my kid's kindergarten graduation had more people than that.

>Pokemon.
Nice meme. Just wondering, can you nerds think of anything besides video games?

I'm trying to talk politics here

do you think they will let anyone in a black church. user are idiots who think a dangerous nigger church is going to let the public in for a rally and expose themselves to liability when little Johnny gets jumped

They spent all their spare cash paying people to fill seats during the DNC

50 bucks per head per night? That shit adds up

I read about this on a site yesterday but I can't remember where.

I've been digging for an hour but it must have gotten silenced.

I'd say there's a real chance she's going to jail whether they meet to arrange a deal or not.

Trumpslide Victory November 8th

>thinking that rally attendance is a measure of a campaign
>thinking that anyone actually supports Hillary
>thinking that 50 million illegal votes from Mexicans and the deceased haven't already been cast among every state
>thinking there is any way to stop this that doesn't involve bloodshed

Literally no one cares. The media is just blowing it up yet again. People are honestly probably tired of it by now. By now everyone knows Trump is an asshole, but that won't stop people from voting for him.

Twitter has been panic mode shadowbanning anti-hillary people the last few days , it seems like all forms of media are coming together to prop her (otherwise defunct) candidacy up . There's something uniquely un-American about everything (the DNC ect)

This guy gets it.

Hillary pretty much is gonna have to use the dragon balls and a monkeys paw to get every single hispanic and black in and around the country to vote for her

the proper way to put anti-hillary information out there is to be incredibly subtle about it. Like that fake twitter account of Mr. Arab Constitution Veteran Father Guy. It all appears legit and milquetoast pro-hill anti-trump trash until you squint at the tweets and realize all the subtext. Less likely to get shadowbanned if the mods don't know you're anti-hillary

Thing to remember is Hillary generates enough fucking hatred heat from those that dislike her that you could power a Deathstar from said hatred.

The older women that hate her especially is truly a sight to see

>it seems like all forms of media are coming together to prop her (otherwise defunct) candidacy up

yall niggaz need to start watching pic related. They literally bash the shit out of Hillary and support Trump all fucking day and talk about the stock market for a few hours.

link fagoot

Banter

Shut the fuck up grape soda. Nobody gives two fucks about your opinion.

The funniest shit to me is when CNN brings out someone they expect to try and stump Trump and they come out and end up BTFO CNN and Hillary

MSNBC are biased for Hillary and most of Fox is leaning more and more Trump by the day but neither one really try to stack the deck against the candidate they don't like CNN does

just search whatever that muzzie's name is on twitter. I'm too low-agency to find out

this, the story with Berners for Trump vs some Establishment shill is fucking funny. "YOU WERE NEVER A BERNIE SUPPORTER ARE YOU SAYING YOUR NOT A COMMUNIST LET ME CRYBULLY YOU INTO SUMBMISSION" kek

But weird because they are giving disenfranchised millennials more of a voice than any "left leaning" station.

i actually watched their report about hillary clintons email bullshit too, megan kelly going in
well put together with relevant guests from the FBI, they all know that James Comey had his family threatened basically haha.

whats the fallout of all the chicks shiving roger ailes because he couldnt keep it in his pants?

You know those buses the DNC pays to bus blacks and other minorities into voting for free food and shit? With all the money Trump has not been spending I think those buses are going to go on a little detour come election day.

The serpent's grip on America is slipping. While that may seem like a good thing at first, just how far are they willing to go to ensure their dominance will stay?

>yfw fake nuclear attack by Russia using a couple of our own warheads

Will that work this election like it did with Barry O?

I just don't see the nogs giving a shit about hillary like they did about obama.

It's fucking amazing that they're allowed to do this sort of bussing and pay-for-votes bullshit though. I remember watching Gangs of New York way back when and seeing the part where'd they rig election by paying a bunch of micks to vote a certain way and thinking "heh, we're so much better than back then"

Apparently not.

been shaddowbanned from a youtube account and reddit so far

shit is so cash