Did she make it up?

Did she make it up?

I think she did.

Other urls found in this thread:

indiewire.com/2017/04/carrie-coon-machines-fargo-leftovers-1201809725/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What a waste of fucking time. This show gave me cancore

Did you just hate-watch it the whole time? The show wasn't exactly subtle about how it won't provide answers, it was kinda the point.

i like to think she didn't so the serie is basically closed :)

>he didn't hate watch it

lol the show was terrible from the first episode

>The show wasn't exactly subtle about how it won't provide answers
the only unanswered thing was the departure which doesn't matter.

s1 only good season

Sorry I can't fathom how pathetic you'd have to be to put yourself through something you supposedly hate.

Are you just that butthurt fag that has to shit talk lindelof every thread?

>durrr I need muh answers! I'm retardeddd

Also to answer your question, no she didn't lie. That theory is fucking retarded from a character development stance. Stop trying to force it

nice try lindelof

I watched it with excitement, i knew going in that they would "let the mystery be" im mad because this shit was full ot plot holes and unecessary shit.

Kevin Jesus
>inb4 heart condition

> no she didn't lie. That theory is fucking retarded from a character development stance
>accuses others of being retarded
besides it doesn't matter about character development, because the show is only about the characters

>plot holes
Always uttered by people who don't know what plot-holes are.

>kevin is jesus
>WHOA MAN WHAT IS GOING ON FUCKIN PURGATORY AND SHIT KINO OMG
>finale ep is nora riding on a bike for 43 minutes
>b-but the show is about t-the characters

It doesn't matter. I really don't even think it's something they wanted people debating like whether or not Tony Soprano got shot.

They were together. That's all that mattered.

you retard.

>taking tv shows seriously

>b-but the show is about t-the characters
People have said this from the start. People didn't suddenly start making this claim in response to the finale.

>the only unanswered thing was the departure
And Kevin's whole resurrection thing

Explain yourself. He was dead and buried for 14 hours in a most powerful adversary.

yeah but there are tons of legitimate plot holes in season 2.

You can see where they visibly shifted momentum in the show.
>lets shoot these dogs kevin
>i hate you, youre one of the dogs!

obviously lindelof thought it through very very hard and it was a heart condition

So you don't know either?

It's extremely obvious they wanted you to not be sure if she's telling the truth or not, and Damon will never answer it

you retards.

No it's not. It's extremely obvious she was telling the truth. Anyone that thinks she's lying is fucking braindead

But their relationship was extremly toxic...

your fucking face is extremely toxic

How was it obvious? Before the chamber filled with that liquid, she yelled 'Wait!'. She could have easily backed off, out of shame stayed in Australia and started another life.

wew lad you're fucking retarded

>Thinks you can turn off a ray gun a split second before it's about to activate
>Thinks after bearing her soul a thousand times shed be too ashamed to admit she didn't want to be vaporized by a ray gun

Yeah Nah, you're a cunt

is that considered beautiful in america?

did you even watch the episode?
they even tell her that she will have to hold her breath for 30 seconds before it activates.

before the tank even fills up she yells stop she's a liar.

So if Kevin didn't have powers and the afterlife isn't real and it was all because of his heart condition what about "god" in the red cap? Was he just a guy that had the same thing? Then how come they met in the hotel if they didn't even know each other in real life? And Virgil? That appeared in the hotel even though Kevin didn't know he was dead?

Someone's going to call you a retard before long, but those are all valid questions with no proper answers. A heart condition doesn't explain how he died twice and came back. The afterlife seemingly was in Kevin's head but like you said how would he know Virgil was dead if he killed himself after Kevin was seizing from the poison?

It's like they just copped out, which I wouldn't have much of a problem with if Nora and Kevin's relationship wasn't secondary to Kevin's powers for most of the season.

>watching damon lidelof shit
Did younot learn anything from lost

It's not like they copped out if they were always heading in this direction

Of course.
>"It's just an nicer story."

>Le contrarian maymay

>That theory is fucking retarded from a character development stance. Stop trying to force it
No, it makes much more sense it was heavily hinted at.

See now, I don't believe that. Matt, John and Michael's whole focus this season was on Kevin, the conclusion of Kevin Snr's episode was that Kevin and his powers were vital in stopping the flood. Aside from Nora, I'd say everyone was focused on Kevin.

I've got no qualms with how they handled their ending, but with the departure they didn't focus so much on it but rather what came after. Kevin's powers were at the forefront of this season and then they turned to something else.

Did you forget that they showed electronics failing on her? You think they did that just for fun?

That's her fargo character you dip

No, it's in both shows, you idiot.
indiewire.com/2017/04/carrie-coon-machines-fargo-leftovers-1201809725/

>the show is only about the characters
Same fucking excuse for lost

Lol thats Fargo dum dum

Kevin's stupid limbo after life actually has real life connections.(his dad on gods tongue, important characters he never met in it, the 98% dead universe matches with Nora's) but it was somehow all in his head.
Why was the government hell bent on having GR kill squads. Why did they make it a big deal when it got instantly ignored.
Kevin's wish to Wayne came true, Wanyes hugs legit did something even though he was setting up a baby franchise because...reasons.
The GR have an epic plan to stage a peaceful protest into Miracle then instantly die, what was the end game. It made no difference to anyone at all.

Stop being a faggot, faggot:

The ending was okay. I was never big on the whole Kevin/Nora romance plot so I wasn't that blown away by the ending. Kinda wish they went a different direction.

Let the mystery be

Listen none of this trash matters. Only the characters.

She did
That was the whole fucking point
People moving on from the Departure and finding peace
It took Nora forever because she just wouldn't let her kids go (which is said word for word in one episode).

That doesn't matter. Only the characters matter

Kevin and Nora's relationship was based on being bored and lonely. Kevin and Lauries relationship was based on passion and love.
Laurie gets blacked and season ending it about how much Kevin loved Nora even though it isn't showed once throughout the series.

this

doesn't matter, show was about duh charactersz

trying too hard faggot

Well nobody can love a bitch that getsblacked

Literally damn near sucidal wreck over Laurie not talking and smoking cigarettes....Doesn't give a fuck that she's getting blacked by the guy that murdered him. Good job Leftovers

but the show is about the characters?

faggotry doesn't matter
only
the
characters

John and Kevin are mates. If you haven't murdered your friends before, are you really even friends?

It didn't happen, but that doesn't mean she didn't tell the truth. I think it was her version of Kevin's Hotel.

If you think about it the departure is like a character on its own

if you think about it the island is like a character on its own

anyone else notice nothing matters but the characters?

My mom was on my ass. When are you gonna get a job? When are you gonna do something with your life. Like mother please. Let the mystery be. Can't you see I'm a character and this is my season 25 arc? How pleb can you be.

"No". Also the hotel is real

I'm gonna use that.

>Can't you see I'm a character and this is my season 25 arc
Wow they are really scrapping the bottom of the barrel here. He's been stuck in that same plotline since season 18. Just kill him off already

It doesn't matter.

CHARACTERS

C

The hotel is not real

Oh yeah?

answer this

any question you ask will lead to another question, accept the mystery

Haha god it's just so obvious how much you hate yourself eh. You're probably 14/15 right? Think you understand the world around you. Think your opinions are the real truth. Your future is written in everything that you write. And you probably think you're so complicated and unique. I can read you like a children's 5 page book. You're a nothing. And I wish anything I could say would change that, but frankly you're just one of the students that needs to fill the ranks at Mcdonalds. It's a hard truth but you need to swallow it quickly. You are not a creator, you are a destroyer. Someone that puts down everyone around themselves until they form a hole where there's only room for you. You lonely, sad fucking pit of pathetic. You will never be anything in this life. You will get up every day wanting to change yourself and be better today. But you'll never escape who you are. A nobody. So enjoy your life, enjoy putting people down, enjoy never amounting to anything. At least I'm doing something with my life, no matter how small you think that is. If doing this kind of shit online is what gets you to sleep at night, then go ahead. But never forget that you will live this life alone, depressed, and believing you are something more than you are. But it's just the opposite. You're a zero.

i think you need to accept the mystery

Typical lindelhof writing

agreed, this show was absolutely shit. i bet those same people who enjoy this trash keep flocking to capeshit """"movies"""" too.

This show was amazing. People who didn't like this are exactly the same idiots who enjoy Marvel movies.

it's a meme they got from fargo

kek, where did you get this?
>inb4 it's Damon
i actually liked Prometheus, man

typically we call those plot holes.

Look in the end it doesnt matter.

Only the characters.

www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/society/parents-being-weirdly-nice-to-16-24-years-olds-20170607129035