Whatever happened to Katherine Heigl?

Whatever happened to Katherine Heigl?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q-v_R0D5ICo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Black listed for being too difficult

she fell into the same starlet pit as Eva Mendez, Jessica Alba, and Kate Upton.

She's a gigantic bitch that nobody wants to work with.

Its a shame, she is really attractive. She has those classic American blond movie star looks.

>starlet pit

How do you know about my rape dungeon?!

She got her birthday snatched.

An imprisoned Lithuanian serial-killer and savant lead me to you after I impressed him with quaint, charming earnestness and cheap shoes.

The only casting she will ever get to do is on a black/deep dark gray leather couch.

I remember hearing a story about her where she refused Emmy consideration because she felt the "writing" on the show wasn't good enough for consideration.

Bitch knew how to burn bridges.

I always forget how great her tits are.

This happened.

Damn, she's still 8/10 without makeup and after having a kid. She must be a real nightmare to work with.

Rumor is she refused to do nude scenes and wouldnt suck cock for roles.

>black eyes

what kind of a daemon is she?

What? She looks like Charlize Theron in Monster.

No she stopped getting roles because she's a stuck-up, difficult-to-work-with bitch, plain and simple.

she refused to suck the right cock?

It's like 40% that, and 60% because her movies stopped being profitable. She's pretty much condemned to a future of Hallmark Channel and Lifetime movies.

Hasn't that been said about every actress?

Not at this level.
>“I think it’s a female thing,” she tells the magazine. “I’m just that asshole who really wants everyone to like me, and it’s a ridiculous goal and it’s an impossible goal. But I think if I just keep pushing forward and showing myself through and through, they will see me again for what I really am and not what has been sort of spun about me.”

>That being said, Heigl admits that “I look at some of what I had to say, and I’m like, Oh my God, I would tell myself to shut up, too.”

>The things she had to say, in fact, were largely limited to a few public pronouncements that were critical of those writing her scripts. In 2009, she told Vanity Fair that she had a problem with the way her character, a sensitive and sometimes shrill entertainment reporter who gets pregnant with Seth Rogen’s child, was portrayed.

>It was, “a little sexist,” she said. “It paints the women as shrews, as humorless and uptight, and it paints the men as lovable, goofy, fun-loving guys. It exaggerated the characters, and I had a hard time with it, on some days. I’m playing such a bitch; why is she being such a killjoy? Why is this how you’re portraying women? Ninety-eight percent of the time it was an amazing experience, but it was hard for me to love the movie.”

>Heigl also received criticism for her perceived slam at her show “Grey’s Anatomy,” when she said that she did not submit for an Emmy because she didn’t think any of her character’s episodes were worthy of the award — a year after she had won it.

>By late 2010, Heigl was defending what she had said.

>“I’ve been told I’m too forthright with opinions,” Heigl told the New York Times. “Well do they want a fierce woman or milquetoast? Should I be me, or should I pretend to be something I think people want? Pretending seems pretty ridiculous to me... I didn’t think that what I was was so bad that I needed to hide it.”

I'd assume she also refused to suck dicks and isn't a good enough actress to compensate.

Is sucking dick for movie roles actually a thing?

Blacklisted for not being Jewish!

At certain stages of acting career? Sure. Not literally going straight for the dick, but going on dates with influential people, stuff like that.

There is nothing wrong or even inaccurate in what she said there.

>Is sucking dick for movie roles actually a thing?

Sure, but probably not in this case. Katherine Heigl is 38 now and her particular niche was very replaceable. She's aged out of her rom-com roles and doesn't have much range otherwise.

>Katherine Heigl
Saw this today laughed my ass off. She is doing Kitty Litter ads. Miss high and mighty is pimpin' shit box stones. youtube.com/watch?v=Q-v_R0D5ICo

sucking dick for 20 piece chicken mcnuggets is a thing so i would assume movie roles would require some cock sucking.

>People would rather defend Seth Rogain and Greys Anatomy than admit she was right

test

>8/10

The Grey's Anatomy thing was 100% bitchy. She later came crawling back asking the producers to bring back her character and got zero response, kek.

She was right but you don't bite the hand that feeds you and expect to come out the other side with a viable career.

>white baby

Gross. I'm glad her career died if she's a racist.

She's under my desk sucking my big white dick so excuse her if she doesn't reply LOL

I do feel bad for her, but she did it to herself. And she's still probably much better off than me, so whatever.

Jessica Alba became a cosmetics executive

Seriously go look up her net worth, it'll piss you off

Only for adolescent boys.

So she sells cosmetics to old housewives? Lel what a fucking loser

I wasn't aware something happened to her career. What happened?

>big white dick
stopped reading right there

Her company is worth more than a billion dollars$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

How do you think one gets part in a movie?
There are thousands of beautiful girls willing to make movies but selected few to suck dick for it.

>doing whatever she wants
>good looking
>worth millions

y-yeah what a loser bro

She was smart and invested wisely rather than relying on her acting career. She's now a billionaire.

Nothing bitchy about it. She didn't put together an Emmy reel because there wasn't enough to do it. She was asked why and said why.

>big white dick
at least make it believable

i heard she was a huge bitch, and very hard to work with so she was blacklisted.

The bitchy part was her passive aggressive phrasing. Her original statement before backpedaling was that the showrunners weren't giving her character enough good material to work with.

>Actress, Businesswoman
>Net Worth: 340,000,000

What exactly is the issue with being successful?

im not saying she's not successful, but that i not how net worth works, Jessica Alba's company owns shit like real-estate, offices, mixing drums, etc. She doesn't.

Isn't she or the company getting sued for lying about what's in the products?

Good luck getting by in the corporate world, user.

>brown eyes
>white

pick one

The company is worth $1.7 billion, her stake in it is worth $340 million

Like how Bill Gates became the richest man on earth because about 8% of money that poured into Microsoft ended up in his pocket

your shilling for this actress is oddly zealous

>net worth: $3.4 Billion
>still does Old Navy commercials
What the fuck

Is she -dare I say- /ourgirl/ ?

oy vey

Facts are shilling now

She's not even a billionaire like some people are claiming but she does own the lion's share of a billion dollar business. She's got more money than Brad Pitt, George Clooney or Jennifer Lawrence in spite of never legitimately reaching the A list

Just pointing out that she was smart with her money and knew that her time as a big name starlet had a limited window. I think that's pretty respectable.

Money upon money, it's not like they are going to hurt.

>Pretending seems pretty ridiculous to me...
Probably chose the wrong career then desu.

someone sobered up and realized she was a butterface.

At this point it's got to be for the attention or just because she enjoys being on a set

Her commercials are pretty funny too

It all started when she badmouthed her character in Knocked Up. Though to be fair she had a point about the way her role was portrayed - but Rogen and Apatow were also within their rights tot ake umbrage with the way she happily accepted the role but then badmouth it after it made her arguably the biggest actress in Hollywood at the time, immeasurably boosting her career.

I think she's very clever about maintaining her image.

I always wonder why these businesses pay older actors.

I like JLD, but I'm not going to shop at Old Navy because of an ad she was in and I seriously doubt any younger kid would, either.

Then after that she refused her Emmy nomination because she didn't think the writing in the show was good enough.

She was my first celebrity crush ever, till I discover she smokes, then I doppred it harder than two nukes over Japan

Tell me more of your 'how to never be successful in life' secrets.

>tfw shes been trying to get back on Greys Anatomy for the past 4 years
>Shonda Rhimes has been telling her to fuck off for the past 4 years

nearly everyone in hollywood smokes

Old people

And badmouthing writers is basically a career death sentence in hollywood.

>Greys Anatomy
It's still going on?

14th season starts next fall

It's doing more than "going on"

Would smash

she's putting a kid through college, give her a break. That shit's expensive

Christ

I'm not a woman, so I can say the truth if I want and won't get backlash.

Fact is, the writing of her character did nosedive after and her character was rather shitty in Knocked Up. Her being a cunt is telling the truth.

The real problem is writers are thin-skinned bitches.

>Last Man standing is #3 in the ratings, still cancelled

Damn, they're really salty about Tim Allen's comments about Trump

Highest rated show and ABC. Its still pretty good. Its had a revival just like Supernatural. Season 11 was the show's best season since like season 3.

And they're doing it even after killing off some of the most popular characters.

>agents of shit
>CW numbers
>renewed for ABC

It had nothing to do with trump, and everything to do with wrong viewers. They wanted the younger audience but only old people watched LMS

>whole thread and no pictures of her tits
What a waste of time

Maybe her character wasn't getting good material because she was already unlikable and difficult?

Why don't you post some if you're so great?

Also if ABC renewed it they would have to pick up the production costs, which cuts into the profit margin.

Theres the cost of putting her kids through college and theres being worth billions of $ though.

Agreed and it will be her best work

>win emmy year before
>the writing got bad immediately because she's a cunt, not before

Maybe the Emmy went to her head and she started pissing people off. Wouldn't be surprised if she was trying to get out of her contract at the time because she thought she was the next big female movie star.