1. Country

1. Country
2. What do people in your country think of racemixing?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R2sMFDz4Xq0
youtube.com/watch?v=uidj8lyXcI0
youtube.com/watch?v=CT2eVmSaQPM
youtu.be/aWEpET1eLOE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If its white women doing the mixing, its more than welcome. wh*Te '''men''', not so much

Hm

2. Suspicious, strange

Why do people think that anyone who is in an interracial relationship is going to have kids

This.

People in my country don't think much of race, but a black boyfriend/girlfriend would be a surprise to any friends and family. Tajik/Dagestani one would probably be seen as worse if not from a rich family.

Only autistic population (aka Americans) think about "racemixing".

Funny because Tara is part poo in loo and jewish

Wh*Toid women are this salty that BLACK queens are taking what's rightfully theirs

because our understanding of sex is the same as that of an 8 year old girl, love, same interests, marriage and babies

So it's the same as Nick "I swear it's only 9%" Fuentes ?

Why is BM/WF marriage such a trainwreck compared to WM/BF marriage?

WM and BF are the better halves of their race, while BM/WF are the worse halves of their race.

Because one involves a white women and one doesn't.

Notice every relationship with a white woman experiences increased divorce.

Women fool themselves into thinking the black man is attractive (most look like shit); they might also, in a racist way, think all black men got great dicks.

White women are illoyal to males of any race and will cheat at ANY given chance with a genetic superior male

It may sound weird but many people are even today quite conservative and traditional and think of a relationship as something with the aim of marriage and family founding.
It may sound even weirder but this is what majority of Germans actually does even today.

wtf I hate white women now

sounds very asian and autistic

This question has been asked 3 times in the past 24 hours

You're walking through south central LA. You've heard about the rumours but you never expected it to look like this. You stand out. You know you look out of place. The group of black men in typical street clothing headed towards you know you stand out.

"Hey yo I ain't remember no bitch-ass cracka living 'round here"
"You lost, white boy?"
"What'choo lookin at?!"

You're trembling all over and are hardly capable of articulating a single word. You can only think about running away. You feel a big, warm hand on your shoulder and jump, barely containing a squeal. You look back and realize it's your tall, sensuous black girlfriend and you can't help sigh in relief, which embarrasses you greatly.

"What'choo fools tryin to do to my property?" Your black girlfriend has a good heart but you remember how brash she can be (even in the bedroom) and you're afraid the situation might escalate. You can feel the change in the atmosphere, though, and feel less threatened. You realize the group of hoodlums made the right choice and decided not to mess with your girlfriend.

"Yo boss, we din kno' he was here fo' you!"
"Sorry boss, won't happen agin"
"Dayum..."

The thugs apologize to you and leave. This is the complete opposite of all the fantasies you had. You're supposed to be the one who protects. You're supposed to be the knight in shiny armor. Instead you're constantly saved by your ebony huntress. "You scared?" she asks. You try to look like the ordeal didn't affect you one bit, even though you know she knows how vulnerable you feel. She grabs a handful of your ass and this time you squeal loud enough you're worried even the thugs heard you. "Good. 'Cause today I'm fucking you 'till you pass out!". You're so relieved from escaping the previous situation that you only care about being enough to satisfy her. You stop tensing your butt, welcome her hand fully and you thank her so much for saving you. You're head over heels in love with your tall, black, american girlfriend.

The only interracial couples i see here in Switzerland are WM/AF and WM/BF desu.

>many people are even today quite conservative and traditional and think of a relationship as something with the aim of marriage and family founding.
That's not even close to truth among today's 18-30 year olds. Nowadays females want to "experiment, live free and travel" instead of settle down. That's why tinder is such a big thing. It's just sex, alcohol, drugs, weed and fun. There are more singles now than there have ever been before and the number is growing.

White women are the biggest sluts on the planet, only alpha Muslim men can keep them under control

For some it is for most it isn't.

qt story

Companies have recently finished shilling white female nonwhite male and are starting to shill white male nonwhite female officially.
youtube.com/watch?v=R2sMFDz4Xq0
youtube.com/watch?v=uidj8lyXcI0
youtube.com/watch?v=CT2eVmSaQPM

German part?
Here It's only BM/WF

Yes. BM/WF couples are very, very rare here.

Reverse Tara to a guy
Reverse David to a girl
you'll get Sup Forums soyboys virgins!

Sup Forums needs to realize that white women aren't worth their time

I want to fuck black qts, but i don't want to have american children

Black men get the bottom of the barrel white women while white men get the cream of the crop black women, pretty simple

Is this cucking?

There are 3 kinds of people in this country: people who support race mixing, people who oppose race mixing, and people who are race mixing.

Because they do. A colleague is in an interracial relationship; their 2nd child is on the way.

>people who support race mixing
My mom
>people who oppose race mixing
My dad
>and people who are race mixing.
Me

>56 likes

Its rare, but when quality American banter arrives, its beautiful

I will never understand this mental disability some people put on themselves.
If I decide that a black women is worthy to bear my children I will make her bear them.

What happened to the choice of a man? A man that is a man and decides like one.
Insteed there is so much child crying and mental disorder.

>People who are mutts
All my family

Dammit read too much into it, I thought it was a your wife's son joke

How tall is tall enough?

Don't worry children will become tradeable commodities soon and this will become a non-issue

In some cases, its even encouraged.

The result is that of one of my former colleagues: two mixed-race children, with different fathers.

How does your dad oppose race mixing? Was he reverse raped by your mother?

Racemixing is considered absolutely degenerate, especially BM & WF.

Roasties btfo

Concept only people with wealth like to gabble about.

hmm. Companies do not accept welfare checks anymore?

Only fat whores date blacks.

>a swede is retarded
colour me amazed

>posts a slightly tanned anime girl with his dumb nigger story
Made me think

None of this shows loyalty, it's about likelyhood of racemixing.
By the way, white men prefer MENA women.

I love how Tara is doing the exact opposite of people who, when presented with statistical figures, will point out the exception. The lack of self-awareness is baffling.

And if you want kids, your best bet is in racemixing because white women want to be "childfree."

youtu.be/aWEpET1eLOE WHITE GIRLS ARE SCARED TO SAY THEY LIKE WHITE MAN BECAUSE IT CAN BE CONSIDERED RACIST

Well the black goddess obviously.

>americans
You people are a lost cause anyway

Enjoy never having kids

I will at least I won't have to deal with some weird sandnigger mix

>M-my line will end, b-but at least my nonexistent k-kids won't have a different skin color!
This is why Europe is dying of old age.

t.56% mongrel
I'd rather be dead than live in a world filled with beige coloured mutants

You'll be dead and the world will be filled with beige colored mutants. The only difference is that none of them will have any white European fathers because white European men are becoming Sup Forumstards.

don't really think anything of it unless it's italian woman - muslim man
in that case they call her a dumb whore

You're closer to actual African girls than African Americans, so what's the issue?

It's just a bunch of alt right turbo spergs that trawl the internet to find interracial couples then post it on r/the_donald to go raid their twitter and instagram