denofgeek.com/us/tv/venture-bros/262636/venture-bros-season-7-now-in-production
youtu.be/jKsOPsmq_PI
youtube.com/watch?v=NtB_jvznaNM
youtube.com/watch?v=2y2g1WvEDzg
youtube.com/watch?v=bfjj7Y9N27c&t=94s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's really good

It's the best show AS has ever had.

Be honest. Is there anything that can actually defeat MECHA SHIVA?

still amazed that this show is alive even after the long hiatuses
its almost nearing Yoshihiro Togashi levels

That was a weak season finale

no! they take too long to make new episodes

Every time it comes back I get angry at how long it took and I've forgotten everything about it. Then I watch it all again and forgive it. I hope it ends for good.

I really wish they'd ditch the season-long story archs and go back to crazy situation of the week like in Seasons 1-3

I want a magic murder bag

something about the Venture Bros.

It's the best thing that Adult Swim actually produces, like a relic from a bygone era
It's a shame it takes them 3 years to make a season

youtube.com/watch?v=tdmDzsK6LzI

IGNORE ME

It's fucking hilarious.

...THAT WAS A WEIRD ONE

Best Adult Swim show, it should be getting the attention Rick and Morty gets

It's truly great because it's a labor of love by the creators who put a premium on their unfettered creative control and sacrificed timely release for an unbending insistence on quality. There are few projects that are like it.

the patricians choice

This.
I'm fine with multi-part endings, but when the whole season is dedicated to one story it really kills a show.

denofgeek.com/us/tv/venture-bros/262636/venture-bros-season-7-now-in-production

>While we've known for quite some time that Venture Bros Season 7 was going to happen eventually, we've had no idea when. We're going to get an eighth season, too, assuming we all live long enough to actually see the seventh one first.

>And don't get me wrong, we still have absolutely no idea when Venture Bros Season 7 will arrive. But now we at least have some assurances that it is, in fact, in production. So that means it can't be too far away, right? Right.

>March 3

For fuck sake

This. There are enough shows that come out once a year. I'm okay with getting eight episodes of Venture Bros every three years if they're solid gold. Plus there's usually enough subtle stuff in each episode that you can watch a season two or three and still get things out of it.

TV finally doesn't hate something.

This means writing wrapped a while ago. Honestly voice-over work shouldn't take more than a month meaning animation has begun.

Season 7 Spring 2018 lads?

new season soon

It's great.

it's funny

what are you saying, you don't like Zep?

A funny show that got too caught up in it's own world building and forgot what made it funny to begin with.

but the first seasons were shit because they had no plot and were just mindless cartoon shenanigans

You call that a hiatus?

It took them three years to produce eight villain of the week episodes that had almost nothing to do with the plots that had been developing for the last five seasons.

I know that every talentless shit talker on Sup Forums has said this about a show or movie at some point, but I sincerely believe that if I were given the time and money they were, I could have done a better job than they did on this last season.

This is a picture of two characters from the Venture Bros. The one on the right makes my wiener tingle (especially when she talks).

I stopped watching after the third season

season 2 is literally perfect and some of the best television I've ever seen in my life.

Season 7 had better have Orpheus in it.
youtu.be/jKsOPsmq_PI

Dr. Orpheus is the best character.

I HAD TACO BELL FOR LUNCH

too bad they turned him into a cuck in the later seasons

I still crack up every time I see this
>youtube.com/watch?v=NtB_jvznaNM

youtube.com/watch?v=2y2g1WvEDzg

>oh and here's my favorite, for the written portion, you drew the guy with wings from the zeppelin records
>so what are you trying to say little man, you don't like zep

>she

There's a photoset somewhere of Sara Jean as Dr Girlfriend.

>every time a new season of Venture Bros FINALLY arrives

youtube.com/watch?v=bfjj7Y9N27c&t=94s