The high fructose Jew

>ask for honey at KFC for my biscuit
>get pack of what looks like honey
>notice that honey is only one of many ingredients, the main ingredients being high fructose corn syrup and other synthetically produced garbage.
Is this how low standards of food in America have fallen? First they replaced our delicious butter with a foul-tasting, sticky paste and called it margarine. Now I can't even put real butter on my biscuit. It's time we banned all these fake ingredients and put the Jews in our kitchens where they belong, in the ovens.

Other urls found in this thread:

jewishjournal.com/passover/article/the_story_of_passover_coca_cola
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Jesus Christ shut the fuck up

Here's proof that Jews don't eat this slime. They reserve it for feeding goyim.

jewishjournal.com/passover/article/the_story_of_passover_coca_cola

First post best post

Why do Americans use corn syrup? Isn't it a lot worse?

Fucking edgy faggot turn off your computer and go to bed

>KFC
>honey biscuits

Dude what

Maybe you should stop eating at shitty places like KFC

It's cheaper. We produce so much corn we've figured out how to use it in almost everything.

I don't think you understand. During passover, you can't eat any leavened item; no beer, no bread, no cake, etc.

Things that may become contaminated with germ from wheat and somehow gain leaven are also forbidden. So, no beans, rice, peanuts, peas, etc.

So, you can't have corn syrup because corn itself when ground may inadvertently come into contact with leavening.

Jews drink coke with HFCS at any other time of the year besides passover.

We keep the price of corn artificially low through subsidies. So, pretty much all industry in the 70's/80's began trying to utilize corn as much as possible.

Fancy

Looks fine to me

That's all folks. I need to save more Ja/ck/ webbums

Go back to /ck/ with your cooking with jack memes.

You'll notice that most maple syrup brands don't even contain maple syrup, just hfcs. Free market murica for ya.

Buildin' a hamburger

>etc.

Is that actually what they serve at public schools? Did any anons who went to public school eat this stuff? Seems a little far fetched.

What in the fuck is going on here?

Fuck all these morons giving you shit itotally agree OP.
Forever we have eaten real food, the last few generation have been used as a science experiment.
They want to make us sick and stupid, while using the cheapest ingredients available.
Most of processed & fast food is not actually food at all.

GROSS. bell peppers are fucking nasty

That seems about right for the school meals where I went. I went to school in Washington and California.

That's a slightly more sanitized and dressed up Steak Tartare, basically.

Americans just make Euro food more enjoyable.

Amerifats are delusional on every aspect, even fucking food

Kek

Can confirm. That's the shit I refused to eat.
Can also confirm that at least in southern California, the kids in Juvie got better food.

Don't you have a wall to build?

daaamn bro i miss that pizza we used to eat that shit in like the 4th grade

ESPECIALLY* food amerifats cant even comprehend meat pies

>he eats at kfc but complains about the ingredients in honey packets

>Going to KFC
>Complaining that the honey packet is the worst thing you're putting in your body

I bet you had a tall cup of coke after you sucked the grease off the paper.

Is that why your Coca-Cola and other sweet things taste like utter shit? No offense - you guys do have some really good other foods though.

Yes.

Pepsi now sells a real sugar variant of their drinks, rather than corn syrup.

probably
everything "sweet" in america is just too damn sweet for me to enjoy. when i was a child i did, but now the idea of drinking soda is repulsive
i wish we could tone down the sugar and corn syrup in everything but (((they))) have a different plan for amerifatland

RARE???

Country shows up as "Unknown" for me

>Go to shitty fast food place

>"Why is the food so shitty?"

rare proxy

Well, it tastes different for sure.