NO MORE NORMIES

>NO MORE NORMIES.

>Mouse of M

>Not a normie.

And Wanda was a mutant wishing for no more mutants, what's your point?

>/r/eddit9k memes outside reddit9k

>NO MORE /R/EDDIT.

Is Wanda even still a mutant, they've been hopping on and off of that train for so long now I've lost track.

I heard she isn't even Magneto's child anymore...

She and Pietro aren't and they discovered it back in Axis or something.

Are you retarded? Those are /fit/ memes and normies has been around as long as Sup Forums.

Why do all you newfags think you know anything? If you werent on the site prior to 2011 you don't know shit about how Sup Forums really is.

If only

Uhmm... I just don't care anymore.

>DC and Marvel go bankrupt

>NO MORE FEELS

>implying that would be a problem

>he thinks capes are high art
>he reads cape comics post 1994
>he probably even buys cape comics and merch
And then, OP found out he was the normie.

OP was born in the early 2000s obviously

Nice revisionism faggot.

Even NineGag is full of chan memes, m8...
Normies are everywhere.

Hes not wrong. The site completely changed after Sup Forums decided to do the raids and expose Sup Forums to normies.

>expose Sup Forums to normies
Sup Forums was always normies

Just look at Sup Forums, Sup Forums, /lit/, or whatever media boards top 100 lists from the early 2000s. It's filled to the brim with things normies approve of.

He's not right about anything.

1. That pepe, tendies, gbp, or feels are exclusively /fit/ memes isn't true
2. 'normies' as a Sup Forums catchphrase didnt exist until like 2012. Normies != normalfag

>Sup Forums, Sup Forums, /lit/
>normies

Uhhh dude I've been here since 2009 and normies has definitely existed before that. Only newfags think it's new.

No more tumblr

*Sup Forums gets deleted*

Oops haha

But he's right, user.
I don't even know why but I browse Sup Forums and it's full of normies.

>NO MORE ________

Sup Forums is but Sup Forums and /lit/ are easily some of the most autistic NEET boards on the site.

Serial pedophilia is normal now?

>No more tumblr

Now that would be amazing.
NO MORE FEMINAZIS!

ohhhhhhhhhhh, my dick

It's what I call "hipster paradox".
Hipsters were edgy for a while, but when being hipster became mainstream... see where this is going?

Hi Bendis.

Bendis?

What? They just autistic man, no hipsters. They literally can't enjoy things.

bendis the writer?

HEROES ITS KILL OR BE KILLED

He's a writer?

I'm afraid you're mistaken.

Sup Forums is normies now because of Reddit invaders and the exodus of cunnyposters

I don't know if that was suppose to be an insult to me, I don't pay attention to all these inhuman/mutie stuff. But what's wrong with having an attraction to Elizabeth Olsen's Scarlet Witch?

But if normies vanish then we become the normies.

Why does Marvel hate Wanda and Vision so much?

Thought what turned you on was her saying that

>the exodus of cunnyposters

You never stop amaze me, Sup Forums.

It's for the best, some things have to be sacrificed for the greater good

What is a cunnyposter

>Bendis

erry tiem

Sup Forums is the most invaded by normies board on the site. You have people like That migrated here after 2011 that think they know anything and never lurked, you have people like That use the site even though they dont like the culture and use every chance they get to tell you then you have people like That never even lurked and came here and immediately started posting

Oh God, people think 2011 is the cut-off date for newfags? Jesus Christ. No, it isn't.

"Normies" has not been around "as long as Sup Forums, at all. "Normalfag" is old, but normie is a lot more recent. It has become completely meaningless by now, though, as hordes of normies now use it to refer to things no more normie than they are.

I've been around since '08, and I still don't know shit about this site. Everyone is always jumping to proclaim their version of Sup Forums is the correct one.

>That never even lurked and came here and immediately started posting

>the first post I made after 6 months of lurking was to thank a storytimer for posting Red Son
>he immediately stopped posting as soon as I said that

I felt so bad.

Normie here, I've been posting on Sup Forums since 2007

>tfw you can't leave this taiwanese cesspool and you're almost 30

>using Sup Forums maymays outside of Sup Forums
Oh, user, I'm so glad you weren't forced to make a Facebook account and see for yourself how cancerous the internet is. Teenage normies posting Sup Forums memes in an attention-whoring contest for who's coolest and edgiest are all you can find on Facebook pages. It literally makes you wonder how many people you talk to in here are actually clueless underage normies.

2011 isnt the cut off for newfags its just when the site radically changed cause the Sup Forums raids drew attention. Basically Sup Forums went to a bear's cave and started flinging shit. The bear followed them back here and decided it was gonna throw shit. Sup Forums got tired of throwing shit and gave up but the bear liked the tent more than it's cave and decided this was it's new home.

>2011
I think the cutoff is just before all of that chanology bullshit
Which probably leaves a whopping 10 posters left on Sup Forums.

I know I've been here longer than you. Just because you insist something over and over doesn't make it true.

"Normies" was nowhere to be seen in pre-deletion /r9k/. Find a single screencap of someone saying 'normies' before 2010. You absolutely won't find one. You're confusing 'normies' with 'normalfag' (which was around at that time) and conflating the two. Or else you're just making shit up or confabulating.

>chanology
>bad

>2011 isnt the cut off for newfags its just when the site radically changed cause the Sup Forums raids drew attention

You absolutely have no idea what you're talking about. Those 'raids' that brought newfags were dead by the time 2011 rolled around. "Hackers on Steroids", Chanology, Habbo Hotel and to a lesser extent Tom Green prank calls, you know the things Sup Forums was infamous for, all happened BEFORE 2011. Can you name one single famous "raid" during 2011?

Fucking bears.

i've been here about six years now, but that time would have been better spent on Reddit.

The great tumblr war.

Yeah, honestly people trying to say that you have to have been on Sup Forums before a certain date to actually be a part of it are just lame. As long as you don't stick out like a sore thumb and follow the general board culture, nobody will give a shit if it's your first time posting or you've been on Sup Forums for years.

I can't recall a single great raid that didn't happen before 2011. By then most posters were already normies so noteworthy things started happening less and less.

>we r legume

All of those things werent raids they were just bs. The tumblr attacks were the first time a board on Sup Forums went onto another site and blatantly attacked it and identified as Sup Forums.

Not if you wanna talk about comics bubbo.

Fair dos, I was just baiting anyway. Sup Forums is a pretty nice board all told.

For the most part, people are fine with that. Emphasis on the "following the general board culture" part. The problem is when new/normalfags try to change the site or complain about things that have always been the way they are.

This image doesn't really hold it's weight when you go to a board specifically about western content. I don't mind weeb shit but if I wanna talk about it, I'm not gonna start a thread on Sup Forums. Besides, the biggest shitposters are people who post those "Why don't western comics sell as well as Manga" threads.

This is very accurate. Like the people that bitch when you use the word faggot or nigger or they see a cheesecake or sex slave thread and feel the need to post in it about how wrong it is.

Some people should stick to facebook.

>No more cartoons

DeMatteis' Spectre and Willworld came out post 1994. Checkmate.

When I tell someone get off Sup Forums and go to Reddit, i'm seriously trying to help them. A lot of people posting here would be better off over there.

Don't like weebshit? Avert your eyes and quit complaining or GTFO. So many other non-weeb boards can hold conversations well with little derailment even with the occasional poster spamming anime images, it makes me wonder why Sup Forums can't do the same.

Some guy on /r9k/ thought of a solution
Nazi watermark

>three stars

I expected worse.

>deleted
wat

Yeah but there will be still weebs even in Sup Forums and always have been.

>cunnyposters
I've never went to Sup Forums. Did they really have people posting cunts?

Oh holy shit you people are being serious. Go back to ebaums world.

No

nothing that those autists said was wrong though

That's not what that is, cunnyposters are pedophiles.
They post pictures of young girls.
I don't know why there are so many of them on Sup Forums

because every board is full of pedos

qt

>year of the lord 2016
>still thinks this place is a super secret club of the internet

>the most autistic NEET boards
>not the drama cesspool known as /r9k/