/sveg/ - Star vs Evil General Weekend Thread: 31 DAYS LEFT

Air date: July 11 at 10:30 AM EST

Starco confirmed edition

previous Promo 1:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=QsK_tpwaHvM [Open] [Open] [Open] [Open] [Open]

Season 2 info: variety.com/2016/tv/news/star-vs-the-forces-of-evil-season-2-melissa-rauch-mayim-bialik-1201783224/Links:
svtfoe.booru.org/index.php?page=forum&s=view&id=3

Fanfics:
svtfoe.booru.org/index.php?page=forum&s=view&id=1

Episodes:
svtfoe.booru.org/index.php?page=forum&s=view&id=9

Steam Group:
steamcommunity.com/groups/starvsevilgeneral

SEASON 3 COMFIRMED
broadwayworld.com/bwwtv/article/Disney-XD-Greenlights-Two-Original-Series-BILLY-DILLYS-and-COUNTRY-CLUB-20160304

Writefag list
pastebin.com/FJYvmdfg/

countingdownto.com/countdown/star-vs-the-forces-of-evil-season-2-11-july-2016-countdown-clock-0
Countdown clock

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=QsK_tpwaHvM
pastebin.com/2fM25x72
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for Star SMOOCH Marco!

Predictions for Season 2.

>Ludo will appear sparingly, and will never really escape being a comic relief villain that Star has outgrown.
>Toffee will be the seasons big bad, but appear in less than five episodes. But he'll have a big impact when he does show up.
>The Headmistress will appear more than once, and be the season's secondary antagonist.
>We'll see the other villains from the opening.
>Tom will get two more episodes as an antagonist before his redemption arc kicks in.
>Monster Arm will figure into the season finale.
>By the end of the season, Buff Frog will be part of Star's secondary crew. Not Marco or Star level. More like Skullnick. But he'll be on her side.
>There will be a really great fetishastic episode, either inflation/WG, hypnosis/mind control, or bondage.

>Hmmmm can anyone make a line up off all the sveg girls modeling different types of lingerie?

Reposting

if you guys watch the trailer.....it says "things have gone a little weird" where it shows the smooch buddy scene.

I think Starco may not be end-game after all

Second thread already!

/Sveg/ is back, baby!!

So what did I miss last thread???

Posting a short comic from another thread.

Welcome back Ama.
You missed a plethora of theories regarding the promo (especially the "smooch buddies scene", of course).

Am I the only one wondering where she hid her real taquito? Maybw inside her?

First for trapco

Just saw the Pixie Empress episode. Speaking as a really fat guy, she's hot as fuck. They're all idiots for what they did.

>Star goes to school with a bulge under the skirt.
>Classmates are puzzled.
>"I've got morning wood, so what? (He he he: taquito…!)"

Wasn't she going to to eat Ferguson.
Tasty tasty Ferguson

Star thought so, for some reason, but that implies the friend who got left behind and wed to her instead is dead.

But Alfonzo (the one who got left behind) later reappeared in the season after divorcing the Empress.

Maybe it was a Pre-warmed taquito

So I'm guessing she doesn't actually eat dudes and Star probably said that to cheer Marco up and keep him from thinking he ruined his buddy's one shot at romance. She did remark that Ferguson was out of her league, anyway.

>Star drops her taquito
>Asks Marco if she can have his
>Doesn't wait for his response and reaches in and grabs it
>Bit of tug of war happens
>Star gets mad and pulls Marco's pants down to see what's what
>Marco is such a naughty boy but Star likes it

>Promo 1:
>m.youtube.com/watch?v=QsK_tpwaHvM [Open] [Open] [Open] [Open] [Open]

[Open] [Open] [Open] [Open] [Open]

oh shit monster what are you doing

I cant wait for season 2. And the fall of Starco!

Also FC, once season 2 hits lets all just continue to be the same as always, ok? things will naturally move to more discussion since there will be stuff to talk about, but /sveg/ is /sveg/, if change happens it will happen normally, lets not force some type of conduct once season 2 starts.

And the discussion will be loads of fun and will inspire even more art and fanfics! so our content creators will be even more active I imagine.

Sveg will remain comfy and sickeningly friendly, I know it. let the haters hate!

>mfw no Janna

WHY AREN'T THEY TOGETHER YET!!!!!

Marco is Sup Forums approved

What if all those little hearts falling off Star during Mewberty were Mewman eggs?

She was collecting a bunch of boys so that eventually she and her six arms could help her sexy army of drones fertilize them.

SMOOCH BUDDIES

Summoning the Drawfags! I request a Starco version of this please
>AU
>Mewmans as the Elves
>Humans as the Orcs
>Star goes to Earth and finds Marco
>You know what happens next

EXPLAIN!

Ha! 10/10 user, nice green.
>Middle of the school hours, right before the next class.
>Star somehow loses her taquito.
>She remembers Marco has one.
>"Hey Marco! Let me have your taquito."
>"No Star wait-" too late, Star reaches inside Marco's pants.
>She pulls out a huge beefy burrito.
>"Mmm, your big meaty burrito is my favorite, Marco!" She says happily as she enjoys her new meal.

HE DIDN'T SAY GIRLFRIEND REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

And from smooch buddies they will become friends with benefits

Dat green!

I too can hardly wait for the start of S2.

About my place in /sveg/, though, I'm less optimistic: oh, I'm sure it's going to be an awesome general, and I'll continue stop by here for days on end. Though if my contributions ever became unnecessary (which I deem likely) or even unrequited (which is at the very least possible), then I would fall back to my old habit of lurking.
It's not a matter of haters: I feel I'd be the worst user ever, if I couldn't "buy" my participation to the discussions with fics or drawings — that's the reason I get antsy when I stay unproductive for too long!
It's beyond irrational, I know…

Smooch Buddies!
Star uses it to repel Tom and unwanted suitors
It's super effective

I think "smooch buddies" is actually quite a bit lewder so I will allow it

Have hope that we might get based Janna in S2 user.
Now this I'd like to see as well. It would certainly be a long project for any artist that tries to do all the pages.
A story might be possible as well.
Glad you liked it.
Oh my god, too cute! My heart can't take it...

Has this updated yet?

*unrequited
I meant "undesirable".

Marco should get a Kingly Harem.

Link for promo who aren't Land of the Free?

>Marco should get a Kingly Harem.
I know right! This is what I, and a few other anons, have been saying.

That drawing may be unrelated, but it sure is gorgeous.

ForeverVirgin passed away few weeks ago. He seriously did. I'm writing this just now because just recently I got acces to his PC. He had mentioned to me that he used to flame some subforum dedicated to his waifu's cartoon. Apparently he decided to just let it go and just act full crazy on the internet where nobody could recognize him. Although he was a douche to you, he often mentioned that guys here are cool and he was also impressed how well they handled his weirdness. In the same time the similar story was going on in the real world; when he was feeling relatively good you could talk to him and get no bullshit, interact with him and have a good time. When he was feeling down he was mostly avoiding or acting stupid on purpose to leave him be. I don't know what more to say. During his last days this fucking cartoon meant everything to him. He was normal, the closer to the end the lesser he cared, that's the bottom line.

It reminds me of Pic related, and I quite love this pic. Both of them are really nice.
>ForeverVirgin passed away few weeks ago.
If that is true then that's quite the news...

I mean if this isn't bullshit that's unfortunate, but it also sounds like bullshit, so

what country do you guys live in?

I think I never directly interacted with FV, but I sure never wished ill to him: and yeah, my hope now is that he simply got tired and left the general — or even better, took off the name and is still with us as user.
I sincerely, desperately hope you're just bullshitting us, user: I'm not equipped for the alternative. I never am.

Nooo, not FV. Despite his edginess, if this is true, he will be missed!

He didn't get to experience the promos or season 2...

The hiatus really does kill.

I'm still here

Marco won't have to go back when trump builds the wall!

Stop being an attention whore ForeverVirgin

Damn

Got my hopes up for nothing

Guys, how would you hypothetically feel if
>Star and Marco actually do become "smooch buddies" in that episode and we get plenty of reasonably lewd and super cute material in the episode about it
but
>the ending kills StarCo forever

I'm ok with this

I don't know how one ending could possibly kill the pairing forever since they're both main characters and we'd have at least 1.5 seasons after that episode.

Star kills Marco? Star bites off his dick?

Just gonna stop around to post the first part of my new story: "Deserted"

Had the brilliant idea to post it in a dying thread so some people wouldn't get to see it.

pastebin.com/2fM25x72

Gonna lurk for a little bit now, cheers!

see a resemblance?

Them making a pact to stay just friends because it gets in the way of protecting the world or some bullshit along those lines.
Of course even if they did that they could always go back on it, unless there was a Word of God statement that it was definitive.
I don't think this show would kill StarCo though, they are well aware people love it. They're more likely to tease it long beyond the point of irritation

trip or shut up

I'm going to bed: see you tomorrow, /sveg/! Goodnight.

Rest well, FC! see you on saturday!

Oh snap!

Maybe the gemstone in the wand was what kept it from influencing a mewman wielder and now that its half gone the wand will actually start taking over Star like it does to monsters that touch it???

Oh man season 2 is getting more and more intriguing!

Star wants to practice her smooching techniques

Give requests and this time ill actually do some

Star and Marco being smooching buddies on the lips even! with Tom and Janna being jelly as fuck as they look on

>you know what happens next
They become entirely platonic room mates?

Not a request but I'm wondering about the thing you needed the people in this general for.

fuck it, come here demon

Marco sitting on the throne, sword in hand with the girls of the show draped across him.
Conan style.

~Kissu kissu~

Threesome with Star and Brittney when?

>Threesome with Star and Brittney when?
Season 3

if Star and Marco got married, how often would they fuck?

Aw shiet.

>Lenny face
Get out with your Normie garbage

Is Chelsea user still around? It took me 2 weeks but I finally did it.

And holy shit, did I missed a bunch of stuff, good to know that the hiatus is ending soon.

tfw S2 premiers a day after my birthday thanks disney

Constantly, It's a nightmare to try and get them to stop and eat something never mind anything else

Every moment when Star isn't pregnant,
Fuck yea, freaking nice work user. Happy to see Chelsea getting some love and she looks very cute here.

That is SO CUTE! Thanks a lot, user! Chelsea needs more love!

Whenever they decide they want a child.

>We got Starco donfirmed before Season 2 even premiered

HAHAHAHA
HOW DOES IT TASTE SABCO FAGS?

muh heart

I-It's fine! Not even bothered by it at all!

Nope! Not at all...

STARCO IS CUTE AND PERFECT!

CUTE AND PERFECT!

I love the contrast. No wonder Star warms up to life on earth so quickly.

>Says that "he often mentioned that guys here are cool"
>Telling us this news a few weeks after and for some reason after getting a hold on his computer

Look if you were to actually die I'd feel kinda sorry but lying about your death like that for attention seriously isn't cool.

Well, it IS true that his last post was in late April.

With his trip off

That's not a few weeks ago

Well i was planning on doing a /sveg/ version of this image, but due to many responsabilities to my family, school and the general disorder that is my life, I havent even fucking started it, so i only have it shelved in my To do list for now.

can we get a Starco dump in honor of its confirmation?

Finally home /sveg/ and I can finally concentrate 100% to the thread!

Appart from the new promo any happenings/greens?

Better get back to write Manna smut...and very lewd and dirty smut.