Fuck you dad, i'll do what I want

>Fuck you dad, i'll do what I want...

How do you respond?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5Upu1aFPEcA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kill 'em both

If your daughter actually ends up doing this, you failed in raising her.

Not on my dime

Who are you kidding, that guy doesn't have a dad.

Fuck you daughter I'll do what I want

*kicks her out, closes front door, changes the locks*

Written out of the will, cut all communication, ensure anything I'm paying for like a cell plan is cancelled.

Bullet to the head

Ok never come back then

That's enough daughter simulator for today

that shit is disgusting to me and i am mestizo .-.

What are we sliding today, fampai?

this.

Completely disown her.

kick her out

my sister went through a coal burning phase. my dad even though he is part black disapproved but didn't make a huge deal about it.

the nigger just mooched off of her and she realized it wasn't worth it. she ended up marrying an irish guy now.

Cool, me too.

*changes locks*

Disown her

Never talk to her again

Move on with life

this is why i don't want to have kids... all i want is a boy to carry my name, not some degenerate creature

Delete

I call you a shitter as a parent. Maybe you shouldve put your games down for a second and raised your daughter. Now we have to deal with her little fatherless chimps.

who are you calling dad? i don't know you. get out of my house.

Disown her. If my wife had gone along with it I would have had her aborted before she was born. Only sons are actually worth a damn.
>Women don't pass on the y chromosome
>Women don't carry on the family name
>Women are less likely to support you when you get old

>cuck/miscegenation bait thread
>1 post by this ID
>so many newfags taking the bait
fall can't come soon enough, sage goes in options, faggots

FIRST MY WIFE, NOW MY DAUGHTER!

F-FUCK YOU TYRONE!

Get the nigger to attack me, then kill him in self defense. Then completly disown daughter

I feel mestizo-bro

divert mental and financial resources to my sons instead

Holy fuck underrated. Well posted leaf.

THIS IS SO HOT

HNGHH

By having a 75th trimester abortion

I'd have to cut her off and let her live with the hell she's chosen

>Kick her out
>Disown her
>Cut off her funding
>Tell her dont bother coming home

Not going to raise some niglet abomination

Gross the fumes are getting out

In all honesty, race mixing is kind of gross.

What if he becomes a millionaire NBA player, would you warm up to him then?

Honestly, this is the point at which you lock her in the cellar and rape her routinely.

If she can't be trusted to behave responsibly, she can at least be used to breed true anglo soldiers for queen and empire.

MY FUCKING SIDES ARE IN PLUTO'S ORBIT!

"How could you do this? he looks like a damn thug and you're just going to kiss him and have sex with him like that in front of me? ugh I'm in tears right now, how could you hurt me like this? Why do you keep calling him daddy? I'm your daddy! dammit! Is it because he's bigger than me? If that's the case then that's fine but you won't be having sex in my house understood? Ok fine you can both live in the house but don't make a mess ok?! Pls Jamal defecate all over my mouth and lips...I want the scent of your anal release to permeate my entire bedroom. I require nutrients from your nigger cock. yes give me your sperm daddy, fill my mouth with your sour nut. mmmmmmmmm

God speed

THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD RETARDS
SAGE IT FOREVER

She made a good choice

Wait a second, shitposter-kun.
Is my son the black boy or the white boy?

I'm kinda fine with both.
Boipucci or I fucked a qt3.14 black girl.

these feels

is this real?

Disown her, not because he's black, but because He's one of those gang niggers.

Go for it.

Why do blacks wear their pants like that?

Prostate glands

What is that? It cant be a poo inside a vagina. Is that just blue waffle but green? Wow

Is there more like this?
The way he has his hand in her clothes is super hot. But I like that they're clothed.

This.

The sliding is out of control on Sup Forums.

HOW ELSE CAN ANY WHITE FATHER EXPECT HIS DAUGHTER TO BE SEXUALLY SATISFIED?

I'll do what I want to. For example kicking you out of the house and not paying for your college anymore.

Your stuff will be on the lawn whenever you want to pick it up.

off her and the nigger, isnt it obvious?

What an absolutely retarded thing to say.

Disowned and forever hate myself for failing as a father.

Honor killing

>How do you respond?
Good luck out there. I'll be here if you need me.

What if my daughter is black?

They're all gay. Seriously. Niggers fuck anything.

no white women never have sex with niggers

jewish media has nothing to do with it.

America hasnt changed one bit since the 1950s

Welp, for once i'm glad i'm gay, i'd rather die of AIDS than have my daughter married to a nigger

stick my hand further down her pants

the first good leaf post ever

stop kidding yourself leaf, you would be proud

Realize she's going to let her boyfriend and his friends into your house and steal all your shit. Let her know she can come back home, but not with a criminal record, disease, or pregnancy/child. From that time on she will be your puppet until she's found a good white man to giver her white children and make a decent human being out of her.

Honor kill her by slashing her throat

Tell her I'm okay with that, but that means I'll do what I want too; then I'd fuck her boyfriend's ass and make her watch.

// daddy_Issues();

Why'd I even write that in there in the first place?

youtube.com/watch?v=5Upu1aFPEcA
>it's urine

Jesus you people should never become parents. I have a young daughter and he best friend is a little boy of color and they're so cute together. My own white family is so boring but when I go over to his house and eat with his family, we always have lots of fun. Their cooking is amazing and the flavors are wonderful. They have all sorts of cultural decorations and art around their house - it makes our european styled house look like an old museum (boring!)

Truth be told I hope my daughter dates a man of color when she gets a little older (she's only 12 now). To think that my in-laws could one day be as cultured as that, it makes me so happy.

But to spend your time hating on other races because you're all jealous is pathetic and sad. Really, why do you care who your daughter dates? It's none of your business. As a man, I have to take a step back and check myself and let my daughter explore not only her sexuality, but her place in society as a woman. My wife regularly holds "girls nights" and she invites other women, men of color, and their children into the house to explore these topics. Usually I just spend the night at a motel or something, I don't need to impose myself on them, they need their own time to process what's going on.

No wonder you pathetic virgins will never get married and have kids. I'd be very concerned for your parenting abilities if this kind of thing makes you mad. It's 2016, the time of whites is over. It's almost guaranteed that your children will date outside their race, and that's a good thing. Just look at the statistics, whites are falling in population and mixed marriages and children are shooting through the roof. What a great time to be alive!

>Apologize, im only there to ask her what she wants for dinner
>Im busy dad, just make whatever. Jamal likes fried chicken
>Ok dear, sorry to interrupt
>she gets on her knees, "Dad im busy go away" she then jams Jamals cock into her mouth
>Ok dear, have fun, I respect you and your decisions. Jamal, remind me to give you your monthly allowance for you and your children
>Jamal: I cant breathe cracka, stop killing my people, we post-woke now
>Walk out, ask cultural police officer at the door if I did well
>avoid jail for racism
>mfw USA under Hillary Presidency

We can date whoever we want you racist piece of shit

>mfw this happened in my family
i regret not beating the shit out of my sister when i caught wind of it
i hate her

Nice pasta m8 you will be sure to trigger some people with it

this why we have honor killings in indian/middle east

but he didnt

Seriously - do we not have any fucking MODS anymore?

No offense intended, MODS. But damn, get some control over Hillary's paid shills plox.

>I'm gay
>my daughter
philipjfry.png

yes, yes, leave her make her own decisions.

Good one, leaf.

Getting fingered in public by a shirtless nigger is still degenerate

Kek so many mouth breathers in this thread triggered over a pic lmao go outside you fucking lonely faggots

Dad?? I'm not your dad anymore.

>disgust in spanish

By honour killing.
Feels good to be Hohcho.

What kind of a flag are you even.

"Dad? Who are you calling dad? I'm not your father. At least not anymore, get your shit out my house".

"Don't worry about it honey, you and the clothes on your back can move into Tyrone's house in the projects tonight! I'm so happy my daughter is finally moving out. Of course all the things I bought for you I'll now be selling like your wardrobe, bed, iphone, laptop, you don't need those anymore you're an adult and can make your own decisions and buy your own things. Oh you don't have a job yet? Well you'd better get one so you can support yourself and your new boyfriend since he doesn't work. Maybe if you get a night shift somewhere you can avoid having to try to sleep through all the gunshots in the area. And of course all of your college fund we've been building for you will go to financing your sister's tuition to university next year for her biology major, she and her promise ring boyfriend Chad Aryan are going to be taking the program together. Make sure to tell your friends about it next time you see them, which will likely be the last time you see them since Ty doesn't want you hanging around those girls anymore since they tell you he's no good for you. Yup, I'm so glad my little girl is all grown up. Goodbye!"

Just wear a condom until you're married or have two full time jobs.

Let her fuck up and since I warned her deny any support

>she ended up marrying an irish guy
So she's still in the phase, are you sure it's a phase? do you even know what a phase mean?

kek

Always wondered what this pic is from?
Blacked?
If this is a real pic and not staged, she is dead by now and thank god

I'm sorry. Do I know you? You'll have to get off my property, or I'm calling the police, person I don't know or love.