>hurr but it is because symbolism

Good thread OP

QUENTIN'D

>what is character development

That is the best part of QTs movies.

You don't eat breakfast, do you, OP?

>characters sit around for 2 hours talking about shit not relevant to the story

Good post

>character tells a tangentially related story that is a metaphor for what the character will do later in the film

>watching movies with characters and not just random sounds and colors

>OP went to threads not thread school.

it's patrician, digits confirm

I didn't go to writing school, I went to writing

It only ever really failed in death proof. That scene after the first cash drags forever and adds nothing to the story except vaguely setting up the forthcoming stunt.

Yeah, it's just awful, I don't understand how he gets away with it. It's like filming random people at the restaurant and make a film of it. Insert some gruesome violence and sex scenes in between takes and voila

>film isn't nine hours of muted scrambled white noise with ambient sounds provided by the open window

I didn't go to faggot school, I went to faggots

I don't tip.

How would you can this haircut?

>People in this thread actually dislike Quentin TaranKino

The Hateful Eight was kino, check em

kek'd

not wrong but it's still very interesting to watch. would rather watch the pointless opening of death proof than bayformers or Man of Murder any day of the week

Cause that's how normal people talk? To his credit the conversations are pretty interesting.

in his early movies yea, but things went wrong somehwere in the kill bill-death proof era, especially death proof, and then HE EXTENDED THAT

It happened 250 years ago with literature and it was a revelation my illiterate dude

This post is wrong, cause IT IS RELEVANT to the story.

lol :)

>Liking Quentin "fug white people day raycis and need to all die" Tarantino in the year 2017.

Shit taste.

>entire story is irrelevant to story

>everyone likes his movies so I don't
>I'm not mainstream