twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

TORRENT/MEGA WHEN?

Shiro
Hunk
Pidge
Lance
Keith

It's out already?

Go Mega when! Mega when! Mega motherfucking when! Mega when! Suck a huge or small when!

Repit Sah!

All for Zarkon!

Been out since 12am

Just saw the first episode, it was quite decent. Currently watching the second one, the humour is amuzing at times

Yeah I'm surprised at how good the humor is

Honestly the original Allura was better in both design and character. The new one is just generic.

is the animation quality as good as korra?
seems really shitty from the trailer.

Your taste is shameful.

Its definitely as good

It's pretty great. There's no trap in quality here

heh

>And I'll form the thread

Betchya think your're real fucking clever, don't ya OP?

Got a sensible chuckle outta me, at any rate.

No that would be yours.

So how long until lewds of Pidge?

Why are all of these aliens speaking english

Convenience

I'm enjoying the brown elf a lot. The lewd potential is endless.

Because the politically correct term is Africans.

I want Creegar to do unspeakable things to me.

Preferably while the druids are watching.

Normal drawfag? Couple weeks. Sup Forums drawfag? few days.

God help us when Shad gets wind of the show

how loli is she?

No, the original had more.

Wow a generic blonde girl

I'll draw it now, but only as boipuss trap

why do people keep saying lori loud is a trap/trans?

Whites are a world minority, true blue eyed blondes even more so, you racist cuck.

fuck off to yer pedo containment board

Was Keith like this in the original?

Better design than a generic elf.

Eat shit for thinking I'm implying that

But user, a generic elf is a blonde girl but with pointy ears. New Allura just has the point ears

Brown elf is not generic in the context of the show, its better than a generic blonde girl

fuck you Princess Mihoshi is God-tier

How the fuck do people not have Netflix yet. People in fucking third world countries have netflix. It's at a point where everyone knows at least one close friend or family member with netflix to leech off of.

PST, at least. Actually it came out around 3:30AM EST. Watched most of it when I woke up in the middle of the night and couldn't get back to sleep. At least it was interesting enough I didn't want to stop watching until nearly 6. Decent series, but still seems so damn short.

Actually it is generic both in the and compared to the original. Her original design would make her distinct in this show.

It's not. A generic elf is .
And her original design is better.

Four episodes in. This is fucking phenomenal. it came out of nowhere.

The original was about a Space Christian Aryan Kingdom being overrun by Multi-colored Demon Monsters, it would be too on the nose now.

It's not in every country yet because Dreamworks is weird. Voltron I mean, not Netflix.

I convinced my bro to get rid of his Netflix cause only person who used it was me occasionally and it was waste of money.

I want to plow that princess.

Like... I would straight up 50's style goat box a giant space monster to munch on her sweaty crack.

I did have.I cancelled when they blocked VPN acess.

There's no I will pay for Brazil shitty library

Please tell me there isn't any grossout humor.

Was Lance that much of a dunderhead? I don't remember him being quite that bad in the original, though I last saw the original when it first aired.

Bit funny (but not much) seeing people complaining about how much this new show is "raping" their childhood given the original was such a bastardization of GoLion.

In the middle of watching the pilot right now
>That fucking zat gun noise when the identity scan turns on
This show is alright. I know other cartoons use stargate sounds but it always makes me happy

there isn't

Not too much. But of puking and Lance things farting is hilarious but that's just early on and didn't really stand out too much.

F

RIP Germany

I'd say Korra still has better art and animation, but this is also pretty good. The CGI is at least way better.

Korra was WAY better, this seems way lower budget

That's a dark elf not an elf

does she suspect?

I have the feeling both he and Haxus are still alive. Though not sure if Haxus facing death by drone is fitting based on what he did to Rover (nothing directly but did use it's signature to sneak the bomb in) or if his demonstrated ability with drones means Rover reappears only for Haxus to have hacked it back, making it his spy in the castle.

that just means double the rape

So even after the reveal is Pidge still binding her little pigeons?

/ll/ when?

She flat out knows, the mice told her, did you just skip part of the episode?

Seen the first two episodes:
>Shiro
Husbando tier
>Hunk
Less annoying Bolin. Good job.
>Piedge
Yeah, you know.
>Lance
Ehhhhh
>Keith
mehhhh
>Alura
Wildcard BITCHES!

I really like how much ballbusting she does without coming off as a total bitch.
The character interactions in general is way better than Korra. Hell, even some of the jokes actually land.

Strange as it is, this reminds of how much I miss Titan Force Five

Not really, brown elf makes her standout from the humans and the Galra.

Generic blonde girl would make her look like a human and not distinct

Why'd Princess Mihoshi need to put on a space suit just to power the Castle's defensive shields?
I've only watched the first episode--
How many episodes till Shiro is revealed to be a Zarkon mole and Keith takes his place as team leader?

I want to plow her and fem-Pidge.

IT'S OUT TODAY?

Is that not obvious?

Not when the majority of the cast is already dark skinned.

>And I'll form the thread
I see a Frontalot reference and I aprove it

Honestly her original design would make her distinct around the new cast.

so why is green a trans?

why does green have a pic of himself as a girl with himself as a boy?

why is he a trans? just for the sake of diversity?
why is he trans.
why
why
why

is this why they teach kids now?

Most importantly... how did xhe/he/she/they/them/che/xthshe took a picture as himself and herself at the same time.

>I didn't watch the show

Not as consistent, and the backgrounds aren't as numerous due to being in ships, but there's fight choreography in most episodes.

3 episodes in.

i wanna know why, is it a good reason? a stupid one?, is he mentally sick or something?

is she?
does she have a weenie??

Fuck you

god
shut up
you are so annoying

mega? pretty please?
I'm kinda waiting for a good show sign netflix

But she clearly is different from them,her design and even her skin color is different enough from the human cast.

Othrr than the hair color, not really.

The first 2 episodes are on animeflavor

>tumblr already triggered

youtube.com/watch?v=EMgsAD3D948

You don't actually know what trans is do you?

Big difference between Pidge and a Trans. The only reason Pidge was pretending to be a boy was to sneak onto base so she could investigate the truth of her father and brother's disappearance.

She actually is a girl, and intends to be a girl.

She isn't a transexual. She is a trap.

Big difference.

Thank you for this response.

This is what i was looking for.

Why was everyone triggered instead of actually answering me.

Thanks dude, now i can continue watching.

>paying attention to what you watch is tumblr

So I don't suppose there'd be anyone willing to stream the episodes?

Just got to the episode where Pidge shares with her team that she's a girl. What's cute is that eveyrone pretty much knew already, and was just playing along with it because THATS what she wanted to be.

I bet the feminists/SJW's will love that. I don't care. Not letting it ruin a cute moment for me.

reverse trap

>I bet the feminists/SJW's will love that
Would be nice to see some landwhale's runt about it

POOR PEOPLE SHOULD DIE
WAIT FOR MY CRUMBS LIKE A GOOD PEASANT, PLEB

It's like this underage never watched Mulan

im willing lay down some instructions for me

Too bad the season ended before we got to see what Lance and Pidge's Bayards formed when activated in Voltron.

Weird that they chose the word Bayard in conjunction with Paladin, since Bayard was a horse, not a weapon. Guess Durindana doesn't roll off the tongue.

I'll stream them all for the next 48 hours on repeat for $10. Sorry to be a JEW but I'm trying to pay rent.

>cant have a quality reverse trap discussion thread w/o someone mentioning tumblr
how do you guys even enjoy things
do you wait with anticipation for a moment where you can go WAIT TIL THE LANDWHALES ON THE INTERNET SEE THIS!!!