Arthur Curry Jr, Son of Waterman, AKA Waterbaby

Will he ever return?

Give it time

BLACKED

So did Manta personally kill them or did they die in some unrelated event and Manta is just rubbing it in his face or what?

I don't read aquaman, obviously.

It was personal but he didn't kill Mera

heh It was completely not business

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!

He's actually gonna be gunning for her in Aquaman: Rebirth. This is the first time he's actively set his sights on Mera instead of focusing all his hatred on Arthur exclusively and I can't wait. Shit's about to get real fast.

It's funny how confident people are that mera will kick his arse nobody including me thinks mera is going to job here

HE CAN

AND WILL

Yeah he killed Aquababy which drove Mera insane and caused her to turn on Aquaman.
Fun times.

>Black Manta King of Bantz

Is there anyone who can top him?

He had her dead to rights during The Others arc. Luckily for Mera, Manta had other things on his mind, like kidnapping Dr. Shin and getting his hands on the Atlantean relics to get paid in gold and sentimentality (Manta's a daddy's boy at heart).

Just imagine the bants he'll have in Injustice 2. I can't fucking wait. This will be lit.

Facts

Dude desu I don't really like super heroes having kids, it really gets in the way for a few years.

Unless they're already older it's really intrusive.

He could join the super sons

What is the point? The only thing Manta ever achieved was that he killed a defenseless baby. No way he is going to be allowed to achieve that again in the age of the sjw movement.

This is a dc comic dc doesent bow to sjws

Thawne

>black wally west

Yes!!!!

Remember that Barbara and Joker cover that they were forced to remove?

What kind of bants does Thawne have outside of the "it was me, Barry" meme?

They weren't forced to, the artist asked DC to not print it.

They're tied for petty but I think Manta edges out and beats dr. me

Wait what