How do you make friends in your country when you don't have friends?

How do you make friends in your country when you don't have friends?

i wish i knew. without going to uni there is no way to have friends. coworkers are never friends because you both associate each other with the most miserable 10 hours of your day. :(
friends are impossible

>working 10 hours a day

They work maybe 6 hours, for the rest they eat/chit chat

>not working at all and living with your parents without a girlfriend for the rest of your life
also i have an office job because i got a shit 2 year degree in communications

fuck

>because i got a shit 2 year degree in communications
What job would you have if you had a better degree?

I would like to know this too, but I am also old...

become a bell boy. that's where I learn to speak English and meet the cunty Ozzies.
>was deflowered by one though

You can't, italians go out in group of friend and it's difficult to know new people if you don't already have some friends...

D-do you want to be my friend... :""|

i wanted to get that degree to make myself sustainable without making myself a burden on my parents. and i wanted to go back and get a degree in metaphysics. i never went back

I don't know

>degree in metaphysics
A what now? You mean philosophy?

kind of. metaphysics is more like the study of the universe and energy. like energy. i don't know how to explain it.

Just start saying kanker and people will think you’re cool

You don't.

I don't know... Usually people come talk to me and then they come and talk to me again and stay with me... Does that count?

Just be yourself

what are "friends"?

Are people on Sup Forums my friends?

Yes

the lad is my best friend

Making friends here should not to difficult if you aren't a neet. Made most of my friends in elementary school, high school and college.

keep posting anime like a fag and you will die alone

>Made most of my friends in elementary school, high school and college.
I got lucky in elementary school too, but if i wasn't i will be like rest of people with no friends here. Sometimes i think getting friends and gf is really just down to luck and doesn't really depends on your effort at all

it's impossible for a socially incompetent male virgin with no hobbies to make friends as an adult

for that reason, I have resigned to die alone

AAAAAAAAAAAJ

al lad te lo matamos bobo ajkjkasjkas

AAAAAAAAAJ

Wtf, just study physics if you want to know more about universe.

Talk to them.

It's impossible to make friends without having friends in the first place.
I haven't had a real friend in years.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJJ

You don't.

yes but im afraid im too old to go back to school, i would look so out of place. im 23.

aj

I don't know. I always had friends, so I have no idea how to make new ones.

Agreed. OPs best hope of finding friends is through gaming or the internet. Normie means of getting friends probably won't work since all his posts here have anime images.

Repeated meetings with shared interests and situations.
It's really hard sometimes.

i don't make friends in my country when i have no friends.