Is Seinfeld popular among Millenials?

Is Seinfeld popular among Millenials?

No, friends takes the spot for popular 90s sitcom lived by millenials

It's popular among pretentious hipsters.

You and your friends are millennials (unless you are older than 35 or younger than 18), go ask them

Yes. Why wouldn't it be? A lot of us grew up with the show. Some even watched it during it's original run.

>"huh, that guy really looks like Kramer"
>"who's Kramer?"

Friends is definitely #1 but Seinfeld isn't far behind

No, because it's not a good show. The jokes aren't funny at all.

By millennials do you mean generation Z?

>Being this much of a pleb
What is actually a good comedy show to you?

Most episodes of Seinfeld wouldn't have any relatable context for a modern 20 something. The parking lot episode wouldn't happen because they could just call each other, same with Chinese restaurant. No soup Nazi because of yelp. No Kramer stopping short with constanzas mom because uber. The parents wouldn't even be in the show because Jerry and George would just Facebook them. No George is neo-Nazi because uber black.

It's the Big Bang Theory of the 90's so probably.

>LE JERRY LE KRAMER RUN IN ROOM AND ACT AUTISTIC LE BAZINGA JERRY LE PRETZELS MADE MY DICK SHRINK AND NOW YOU HAVE LE PIRATE SHIRT LE BAZINGA JERRY XB

Yes, I was born after 1980 and love Seinfeld.

Those are two completely different generations

It is my absolute favorite sitcom, infinitely rewatchable and always funny. I am 23.

Seinfeld is garbage. Jerry is a horrible comedian.

You should literally kill yourself.

That is a nice theory but maybe you should kys instead

I like it. It's got a lot of memes.

>Le saying uncoherent shit overusing 'le' is a description of the show

Ebin autism

Depends what you mean by popular. Anyone whos had cable in the past 20 years has at least been able to see see it in syndication. But I'd wager it's not as popular as friends since Hulu is not as popular as Netflix and milennials like to binge sitcoms.

Well when hanging out with them I find that the ones who want to be taken seriously or are artsy types (mostly girls) love it. Guys don't because they "literally never laughed once and am I supposed to believe that that manlet george scores?" or they never heard about it.

>LE KYS LE I AM COMMENTING JUST LIKE ON MY LE LEAFY YOUTUBE VIDEOS FOR TWELVE YEAR OLDS LE BAZINGA JERRY LE XB

See? Seinfeld is literally Sup Forumseddit shit before reddit.

Indeed they are. But generation Z often gets confused with millennials/generation Y.

The generation started around 10 years before Seinfeld came out, so of course Seinfeld is popular among millennials, it's just a stupid question. Now if it's popular among generation Z? That's something to actually be discussed.

In my experience it was the opposite, not a single girl I knew watched it, but almost every one if the guys did.

End your life

>LE SAME COMMENT JUST REPEATED ANOTHER WAY LE XB

Thanks for proving my point, worst generation ever. Go fingerfuck your boyfriend on the schoolbus you little faggot.

Learn to from a coherent sentence without using "le reddit speak XD".

It was the case with hipster girls,I am sure the clubbing types haven't seen it.

Okay. You're a fucking faggot.

You get that one?

That's better yes.

I really like that in depth assumption of three different people congrats you are a fuckin retard.

Seinfeld is patrician and redpilled.

this is the most retarded thing I've read in a while
so I guess you can't enjoy superhero films because the are no super heroes? and I guess the godfather is shit because you're not in the mafia and can't relate

>autistic
>refuses to hug stacies
>fucks underage girls

Is Jerry /our guy/?

It's popular among this board and the internet which is mostly populated by millennials.

Three retards, what's your point faggot?

He's a Jew so probably considering your current choice of politicians, /r/The_Donald.

I'm sure millenials could relate to Andy Griffith and leave it to beaver as well then

go away man youre not funny

Seinfeld is leagues better than friends.

Seinfeld is the best sitcom and will remain that until the end of time

what is being able to relate has to do with enjoying a good show or a movie? I can't relate to goodfellas but I like that movie, I also was never mistaken for a neo nazi but I love that episode because it's funny. you might have autism for real if you can't enjoy things because they hadn't happen to you

When you die no one will weep. Your gravestone shall fall apart as the ravages of time deface and destroy it, ignored by even the employees of the graveyard.

Understand this before you make another stupid fucking comment

>Y-Y-YOU'RE NOT FUNNY BAWWWW MAAAAAAHM SOMEONE DISAGREES WITH ME ON THE INTERNET AND NOW ME FEEFEES ARE ALL INJURED ABLOOBLOO

Maybe you should go back to your hugbox, faggot.

When I die I will be remembered as an honest man, whose family loved him. Also my tombstone will read "Seinfeld sucks and you're a faggot ", I literally just put it in my will.

Seinfeld is the ultimate classic.

Married with Children doesn't get enough credit, it should be in the running just as well.

He's a germaphobe, thats why he doesn't like hugging strange people

>he can't relate to goodfellas
>hurr the entire movie is about the mafia and no other sources of conflict exist
you don't have friends or what? of course you aren't married. probably never even swept a girl off her feet. fuckin pleb

Suicide is always a reliable option to end the suffering my friend.

this guy is right

it's more popular among Newmannials

>You and your friends

*hipster doofuses

It's really popular amongst hipsters.

They even wear seinfeld clothing..

I guess maybe they think it's retro.

if it wasnt for BBT I would wager this to be the most overrated sitcom of all time.

Seinfeld just needs a good pop to the jaw.

in america i guess

im a euro, over here Friends is without a doubt the most popular sitcom ever

this thread is proof that Seinfeld has the worst fanbase on Earth