The Loud House

Last thread got deleted all of a sudden.

Let's discuss today's episode and more as we enter hiatus.

Other urls found in this thread:

beyondthecartoons.com/meet-the-artist-chris-savino/
mega.nz/#!FZVxkTCJ!CyHkjPxKGf4Jb_YLHANH6QJYoPQ_MxjcaY74yJJEEPs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We're not welcome on Sup Forums, user.

Thx oppai

I'll watch on my lunch break

Are the mods really gonna start being like this? I don't want to have to go to /trash/ to discuss this show.

You've been hired by Nickelodeon to write "Loud house: The movie".
How do you make it?

Take it to /trash/.

or else?

Everyone head to /trash/, we're not wanted here

go back to /trash/ with your godawful show.

Whats your favorite show user

SU

I will steal some user's idea:

Lori moving out.

Figures.

Actually, that's the last episode plot, if Savino knows that the show is coming to an end.

>Although I do have an episode in mind if I ever know that the series is coming to an end for The Loud House, that it is an episode where Lori turns 18 and moves off to college. It is supposed to make you cry when you watch it. She and Lincoln have kind of had the most interaction in the series so far, the most head butting. She’s the most opinionated so far, so to have her go off to college is the perfect opportunity to explore what that means for a kid when a girl that he’s looked up to over the years and probably taught him everything he knows, what does that mean when she leaves the house and how we explore that. I don’t want to give it away, but hopefully it’s an ending that will make you cry.

beyondthecartoons.com/meet-the-artist-chris-savino/

LINCOLN'S CHEEKS

So he plans to actually have some real emotional episodes then I guess? That makes me really excited.

If it has to be something that lets the show go on, then an actual Road Trip.
Maybe to a new theme park, or maybe to a relative's house, but for both the movie could be about the craziness of the roadtrip, and still be about family getting together, if they pace it right.

See, something like that would be incredibly cool, but a mistake cartoon producers always make when they make movies is they always try and make their characters do something way bigger than they actually are. So they'd probably try and make them stop some secret organization or something weird.

It was cool when Hey Arnold did it. But yeah, they'd have to cool it now if they tried to make a movie for this, especially since, as crazy as it does get, it's still grounded in reality.

Loud parents go on a cruise trip for their wedding aniversary.
Loud children must stay at their relatives house meanwhile. There's only one problem. Their relatives are 10 boys and a girl.

I hated the Hey Arnold movie for that reason. I think Hey Arnold was good in it's simplistic character interactions and the movie could have been great in that way, and at the end of the Hey Arnold movie I felt like nothing happened because the characters had no resolutions between one another.

It's the kind of thing that Ed Edd n Eddy got incredibly right, because the ending actually felt like an ending while Hey Arnold didn't. Hopefully Jungle Movie is good though, I'd love for a real resolution for Hey Arnold.

I think the movie should be something that puts the focus mainly on the 11 Loud siblings. Adding more character dilutes things. Other characters like Clyde or Bobby can still be used, but for short supporting roles.

This is my Lisa

>Implying it wouldn't be the perfect pitch

THIS SUMMER A NEW FAMILY IS MOVING TO THE LOUD'S NEIGHBOURHOOD

THERE'S ONLY ONE PROBLEM

[record scratch]

THEY'RE TEN BOYS

[camera zoom]

AND ONE GIRL

Rob Schneider plays all the ten boys.

So are we gonna talk about the creepy doll in the attic or...?

Who plays the girl then?

What creepy doll in the attic?

>I'd have it go like this
Lincoln and his sisters run away from home to New Orleans to find their supposed real parents after Lincoln find some old documents saying that the siblings may be adopted, when in actuality, the sisters (mostly Lori) only wanted go on this adventure to go for a big special Madi Gras festival for teens, and it would be a road trip movie

could be Miss Coconuts

I dunno, whatever teen actress Nick is using in their live action sitcoms.

Looks like something out of Five Nights at Freddys

Should we give her a name like Lacy?

Thats a damn nice pic.

What's exactly wrong with moving to /trash/?
95% of you want to funpost and jerk to crudely drawn pictures and trash is the perfect environment for that. You can probably actually discuss the show a little too.

>what is wrong with having a cartoon board that doesn't want cartoon threads ?
You disgust me, faggot. If you like trash so much just go die there.

People try too hard to shitpost just cause the board is called "trash", and I like the option of being here AND there.
Primarily, though, what's wrong with wanting to discuss a cartoon on a board for cartoons? Why even have to move in the first place?
In all ways, it's a moot point.

We're forced to due to mods deleting TLH threads.

For one part, most of the people there contribute really neat things (along with really disturbing things), but for other part not being able to discuss cartoons in the cartoons board is kinda stupid imo.

But oh well, at least we got a god tier cartoon and the fanbase, in and out Sup Forums, is really nice.

Clearly they need to make a /tlh/ board.

Man, the Ed Edd and Eddy movie was awesome.

Grounded in reality? Sort of. When stuff like the trash monster happens it does feel off

I'm honestly just here cause I like the show. I also discuss a lot of other cartoons on here. I don't feel like it's necessary for me to have to go to /trash/ to discuss a show I like just because the mods can't stand having to occasionally click a button to delete a retarded post when someone posts something lewd in these threads. It happens less often than you'd imagine, too.

Weres the episodes link for today's episode?

>Giving his work bonus to his children

Mr. Loud, best fictional father or best fictional father?

Too lazy to find it myself, but you can to to the /trash/ thread and ctrl+f "mega" and find it easily.

>(...) most notably the creation of ketchup mixed with mustard.

>tfw it took me until I was 14 to discover the great taste combination that is ketchup and mustard mixed

She really is a genius.

mega.nz/#!FZVxkTCJ!CyHkjPxKGf4Jb_YLHANH6QJYoPQ_MxjcaY74yJJEEPs

neither

>I've created multiple new lifeforms
>but I got the Junior Nobel Prize for mixing ketchup and mustard

What's his accomplishments?

Well played.

Favorite voice?

I like Lola's

So here are the remaining episodes. Some don't have synopses yet.

>9A Overnight Success
>Lincoln invites Clyde to a sleepover, but gets jealous when Clyde wants to hang out with his sisters.

>14A. Toads and Tiaras
>After Lola gets sick and can't compete in her pageant, Lincoln coaches Lana to take her place.
>14B. Two Boys and a Baby
>Thinking it'll be easy, Lincoln and Clyde take on the task of babysitting the youngest Loud, Lily.

>15A. Cover Girls
>When all 10 of Lincoln's sisters ask him to cover for them on the same day, Lincoln has his hands full.
>15B. Save the Date
>Bobby and Lori go on a double date with Lincoln and Bobby's little sister, Ronnie Anne.

>16A. Attention Deficit
>Lincoln starts spending time at Clyde's house after Clyde's dads give Lincoln more attention than he gets at home.
>16B. Out on a Limo
>Lincoln wins a ride in a limo and starts to change after soaking up the good life.

>17A. House Music
>Lincoln signs his family up for a talent show and they form a band.
>17B. A Novel Idea
>It's Dad's annual Take Your Daughter to Work Day so Mom offers to take Lincoln to her work: a dental office.

>18A. April Fools Rules
>Every April Fool's Day, Luan pranks the entire household, but this year, Lincoln has a plan to not get pranked.
>18B. Cereal Offender
>The Loud kids make a trip to the supermarket to do the grocery shopping for Mom, but Lincoln has other plans.

(1/2)

>19A. Lincoln Loud: Girl Guru
>For a class assignment, Lincoln and Clyde must start a business, so they decide to sell Lincoln's girl expertise.
>19B. Come Sale Away
>It's time for the Loud family annual garage sale, and every kid is determined to out-sell the others.

>20A. Roughin' It
>Lincoln is worried that he's lost his manliness from growing up with all sisters, so he and Clyde go camping.
>20B. The Waiting Game
>Lincoln gets Lori a job at a pizza arcade, but when he starts to ask favors of her, Lori gets in hot water.

>21A. The Loudest Yard
>When Lincoln's mom signs him up for peewee football, Lincoln schemes to have Lynn take his spot.
>21B. Raw Deal
>After Lucy reads Lincoln's fortune and claims his day will "end in disaster", Lincoln becomes a hypochondriac.

>22A. Dance Dance Resolution
>Lincoln's sisters accidentally land him four dates for the school's Sadie Hawkins dance.
>22B. A Tattler's Tale

>23A. One of the Boys
>23B. Funny Business

>24A. A Fair to Remember
>24B. Snow Bored

>25A. The Price of Admission
>25B. One Flu Over the Loud House

>26A. Study Muffin
>26B. Homespun

(2/2)

Nah; pic related is not only best father but an all around amazing being.

Luna.

I've been a fan of her VA since Mike, Lu, and Og.

Lola's voice seems inconsistent, sometimes she sounds older than she has to.

Leni and Luan are my favourites

Study Muffin might be about Lincoln studying with a girl (with his sisters bothering him) or Clyde trying to help Lori with her studying

Leni. Though Luna's my favorite girl, her voice too scratchy, even for my taste, while Leni's voice is absolutely adorable.

Leni

How do you guys not get so aggravated by this show?

>Lincholn wants something very reasonable.
>His sisters are complete assholes to him
>He gets what he wants/comes close to getting what he wants but they force him him to feel bad about it.

Because it's balanced with Lincoln himself being selfish and a complete asshole in other episodes.

Granted the sis10 can be too cruel with the payback though.

Lori is literally the worst sister.

That kind of plot has only happened a few times. Sometimes it's more of a competition between all of them and they all have to learn a lesson. Sometimes it's winds up with him just interacting with or bonding with a certain sister or sisters. And sometimes Lincoln does act like a legitimate asshole and has to make up for it.

Because his sisters are hot.

>I will LITERALLY turn you into a human pretzel!
>No that is LITERALLY the worst thing I've ever heard!
>You LITERALLY disgust me!
>It's LITERALLY the top of mom's old girdle!
>This is LITERALLY genius!
>They are LITERALLY worse than Lincoln!
>I LITERALLY had to call you right away!
>The fun will LITERALLY never stop!
>If we all start trading chores, it will LITERALLY open up a can of worms!
>Heaven forbid we be our actual, LITERAL selves!
>I've LITERALLY been waiting 17 years for someone in this family who likes the things I like!
>And when she goes, she gets way too excited and LITERALLY ruins everything!
>That is LITERALLY the dumbest thing you have ever said!
>I LITERALLY have an entire wardrobe to pack!
>You're LITERALLY seeing Bobby behind my back!
>We've LITERALLY searched the whole house and nothing!

LITERALLY best sister

If 1 in 10 people are gay, which sister is the gay sister?

This is the ultimate post that makes the mods want us to go to /trash/.

Luna

Cristina episode when?

And Lincoln finds he's the only adopted sibling.

I'd find cool.

The show actually acts like Lynn and Lily are the closest to Lincoln (because Lynn is almost by his age and he spend some time taking care of Lily), while Lori is antagonist to Lincoln many times.

But, looking now, Lori is actually the closest to Lincoln personality wise: both are control freaks who deals with the house antics, but Lori have the atitude to back her up.

Did Luna sound different to anyone else? If I were to describe how she usually sounded, she usually talks in a hushed, kind of whispery tone, but in today's episode it lost that quality and her monotone was more noticeable.

Luna/Cristina episode when?

Sorry, meant Lucy.

Why are mods deleting these threads? They're Sup Forums related. Threads shouldn't be deleted just because they don't like the show.

Luan. Really, tomboy = gay is so gimmick.

Lucy falls in love episode please

Maybe season two, what would it be about?

The whole of Russia has been banned from Sup Forums due to a hacker attack. The cause was a series of threads on Sup Forums about the collapse of the ruble.

The fire rises.

>Lori have the atitude to back her up

And age. As the oldest sibling it's expected of her to keep everyone in line.

Degenerate.

Definitely different. I'm not complaining, though - her VA's performances in Space Invader were kinda weak because she didn't speak up enough for either Lucy or Lynn, so the argumentation sounded way quieter than the animation would suggest. So, it's good to see that she (and Savino) are playing around with Lucy a bit more.

There really isn't any evidence either way for most of them. Lucy seems to like boy vampires, and Lori of course has Bobby. Luna seems to be pretty fond of those male rockstars. Leni got asked out by a boy, but it hasn't been brought up since, so no information either way.

Not that I'm saying the music is bad, but could they be more creative with the opening title card music? More creative I mean this episode has the same music used for title card as Butterfly Effect, Ties That Bind, Driving Miss Hazy and I believe there's other episode used it too. Maybe like space invader with 8-bit video game theme and get the message with spy theme, that was refreshing.

I actually like the standard rock title card music. Helps gives the show it's own theme.

When was Leni asked out by a boy?

When they're in the bathroom, Leni's counting her hair strokes and Lori confuses her by asking her how many boys asked her out, which she replied with 16, I think, and started counting from there.

Space Invader, it's mentioned right at the beginning. It's a weird sequence, because Lori asks what his age is, but it's is the same as Leni's (16.) I guess that implies that Leni's normally asked out by younger or older guys? I dunno.

I assume it was one of Luan's old ventriloquist dummies, she goes through a lot of them.

If Lori and Leni like money so much, then why don't they just get a job? They are old enough to work. I think Leni would make a cute waitress. Lori could probably work as a cashier at a store.

A lot of long running cartoons actually have repetitive plots. American Dad has been going on for a long time with the same basic plot several times each season.
>Stan does something conservative with Hayley, Steve, Roger, or Francine,
>That person doesn't like Stan's conservative ways
>Stan learns to become more liberal

Sabrina the Teenage Witch cartoon always had the same plot.
>Sabrina has a problem
>Sabrina abuses her magic to solve that problem.
>Even bigger problems occur because of her misuse of magic.
>Sabrina fixes things
>"I've learned my lesson, I'll never abuse magic again!"
>Abuses magic next episode.

Pretty sure Lori only asked what his age was to trick Leni into messing up how many hair brushes she's done, not that it actually has any further implications.

Luna is probably the gay sister, she has a dyke haircut. And hard rock music leads to degenerate ways such as lesbianism, tattoos, piercings, and drugs.

>If Lori and Leni like money so much, then why don't they just get a job? They are old enough to work. I think Leni would make a cute waitress. Lori could probably work as a cashier at a store.
Leni would probably mess up like she does the driving test. Either while doing the job or during an interview. Lori getting a job is going to be the plot of an upcoming episode.

It's not a plot based show user it's about the gags and family moments, of course plenty of anons will tell you about the sisters.

that's a really underrated gag desu

How many times has Lincoln been in the wrong so far?

Did you ever notice in the intro when Lincoln slides down the stairs there's a picture of every kid except him.

I hope there's a moment in the show when his sisters goes "who're you talking to?" everytime Linc breaking the 4th wall

nah I'm pretty sure everyone acknowledges that there is a 4th wall

Yeah, and in the scene is talking about Lori looks at at the audience before she does this.

Lincoln is the gay sister.

Get the Message he got mad at Lori and left a rude message on her phone without knowing she went to buy him a replacement.

His sisters actually were right about Ronnie Anne seemingly having a crush on him in Heavy Meddle.

Using embarrassing footage of his sisters without asking their permission in Making the Case.

In No Guts, No Glori, he really couldn't keep the rest of the siblings from going out of control. Or leading Cliff to use the litter box.

In Tents Debate, he took his sisters bribes from both sides and extended how long to make a decision to get even more favors.

In Sound of Silence, drowning out his sisters while not telling them and pretending he's paying attention led to him making promises to do things that he didn't actually do.

Picture Perfect he tried forcing everyone to look and act different for the reshoot instead of letting them be themselves.

Linc or Swim he tried to set up the kiddie pool for only himself instead of trying to find a way for all of them to enjoy the pool.

In Changing the Baby, he tried to turn Lily into his mini-me instead of letting her play with the stuff she's interested in.

In Hand-Me-Downer he used Lynn's bike as his own, instead of working on the bike he got.

In The Green House he wouldn't sacrifice his game tournament, and instead made his sisters sacrifice more.

In Along Came a Sister, he let Frank out when he was told not to let Frank out.

In Chore and Peace, he upset the status quo of chores (I personally don't like how the plot was against Lincoln).

In For Bros About to Rock, he misunderstood Luna's passion for craziness.