Did BASED Wonder Woman just save the DCEU?

Did BASED Wonder Woman just save the DCEU?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/b3R6nLeay3c
youtube.com/watch?v=ICSVEL1-iB4
variety.com/2017/film/news/wonder-woman-suspended-tunisia-gal-gadot-1202456752/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes

Man of Steel was better.

>save
>remove everything interesting and thought-provoking in the quest for Marvelbux

Sure thing.

APOLOGIZE

said no one

True, but it was ahead of its times, you need to give the audiences something to bridge the gap, like Wonder Woman

/ourgal/

youtu.be/b3R6nLeay3c
no

>Batgirl
>Gotham City Sirens

Will they save Halloween too?

She couldn't BvS suck less tho

SUPERMAN GO TO HELL

I don't know anything about capeshit, why don't people ever consider the Dark Knight movies to be DC movies?

No, Wonder Woman fucking sucks. It's the second worst DC movie behind Suicide Squad. There isn't a single review that doesn't praise the piece of shit solely because the main character is female.

>giving a shit about critics
Critics are faggots, I usually just pay attention to the audience rating. That said BvS was still shit.

Superman. Good action, bit of a lack of character development, edgy. 55%

Batman. Good action, bit of a lack of character development, edgy. 27%

Wonderwoman. Decent to laughable action, lack of character development, edgy. FEMALE LEAD AND HERALDED AS A TRUE FEMINIST MOVIE. 93%

Here come the mens rights activists

Nah. I've seen all the movies and they all follow the exact same formula. The quality is very much the same with the acting being a variable. Wonder Woman is 55% at best.

From a Marvelfag, we only beat you to make you better. Fuck up again and the stick comes right back out.

If Man of Steel had a more likeable Superman and didn't make him snap Zod's neck, it would be standing at 90% on RT

Precisely this.

Paid critics, shitty quips, hero's journey tropes, and social media support.

The only thing even remotely good about Wonder Woman was the story, created by yes, Zack. Everything else was amateur, script, acting, cgi, cinematography. We live in some sorry times right now.

Keep it up MRA

Snyderfags everyone.

said me bitch

this, Justice League better be good

fuck you

>thought-provoking

It's a separate universe from the DCEU

>Everyone that doesn't like what I like is a MRA
That is a shitty way to think

Their average is a perfect 50,it's pottery.

>interesting and thought-provoking

youtube.com/watch?v=ICSVEL1-iB4

That's adorable. That's something I liked about this movie, she really looked surprised by the world she was stepping into.

>93%

How? It's not a bad flick, but it's a 7/10 at best.

hahahhahhha

*inhales*

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA

wonder woman is the worst one yet, but modern audiences have been conditioned to think that there's only one correct way to make a capeshit movie, and that's exactly like a mcu movie. They altered suicide squad in post to make it more like guardians, and now wonder woman follows the mcu structure and formula almost scene for scene. Joss Whedon was hired to do reshoots and edit justice league so at this point you'll basically get two identical franchises running side by side with no differences whatsoever. The x-men movies are hit or miss (with really low misses) and the continuity is all over the place, but at least they don't feel like they are being made by a movie AI with the same exact script over and over

>Man of Steel
Average audience score: 7.8/10
>Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice
Average audience score: 7.2/10
>Suicide Squad
Average audience score: 7/10
>Wonder Woman
Average audience score: 9/10
Average audience score of the first 4 films of the DCEU: 7.8/10

>Iron Man
Average audience score: 8.4/10
>The Incredible Hulk
Average audience score: 7.2/10
>Iron Man 2
Average audience score: 7.4/10
>Thor
Average audience score: 7.6/10
Average audience score of the first 4 MCU films: 7.7/10

Hmmmmm

>missing the point this hard

Marvelcucks wear their stupidity like badges of honor.

>Giving a fuck about stupid fanboy plebs who can't critically analyze film

Did you clap when you watched this scene DCuck?

>lack of character development
It had more character development for WW than both MoS and BvS had for Superman.

The rating for it is 7.6. The percentage only means 94% of critics gave it a positive review, not that they gave it a 9.4 score.

>turns into a white british male
Sup Forums was right

>Being such a spineless cuck you depend on people you've never met and don't know to tell you if you enjoyed a movie or not

>ahead of its times
I hope this is just bait.

Save how? They made great profit before either way. One movie doing good with the critics might help Justice League but it looked pretty decent from the trailers either way.

>thought-provoking
>capeshit
Not sure if a teen or just retarded.

Contrast. It's world above their other shit and adds something new with a female lead. Generally you're right and anything higher than 7 is crazy but so many other even worse capeshit movies got 70+ ratings.

Dark Knight is basically an eccentric private detective thriller and not a capeshit movie.

>It had more character development for WW than both MoS and BvS had for Superman

I can't imagine how someone could possibly be this retarded.

> 55% at best
It's 93% at best, when you take into account actually numbers that you didn't just literally pull out of your ass.

Here come the "feministo" (the feminist man).

Agreed.

The most marvel-like, sjw oriented, DC movie happened to be the best in the franchise, yes.

>muh sjws omg dis i y turmp won

>said only people memeing for (You)s

>Box office draw of the first 4 MCU films
$1.92B
>Box office draw of the first 4 DCEU films (keeping in mind Wonder Woman just came out)
$2.526B

>MCU oscars
>DCEU oscars

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

She's pretty hot.

That's false

Based Wonder Woman stopped the hemorrhaging. If anyone is going to save the universe it's going to be Joss with Justice League.

Marvel doesn't do sympathetic characters.

How can anyone care what happens to some shitty billionaire, a shitty millionaire doctor, some Murican on steroids and a God who doesn't do shit but swinging his hammer.

I guess I just don't score movies higher because of a female lead that can't even act.

Calm down my invinsible sons.

Like the movie or not, Wonder Woman broke the "DCEU movies are shit by default" spell.

It's not though

Did you have a stroke when you typed that.

>Gal Gadot is a tomboy superheroine designed for our PC times.

>Is Diana of Themyscira, the super Amazon heroine played by Gal Gadot in Wonder Woman, a character or an icon? The Wonder Woman movie, part of the Zack Snyder DC Comics universe magnificently dramatized in Man of Steel and Batman v Superman, never gives us her essence. Director Patty Jenkins examines her subject less deeply than Snyder has done. Could Jenkins, director of Monster (2004), about psychotic serial killer Aileen Wuornos — one of the most repugnant and perversely “feminist” movies ever — fashion a viable superhero? Instead, Jenkins’s Wonder Woman veers between myth, what we learn from myth, and what is popularly and simplistically demanded of myth these days.

>One cannot ignore the fact that Wonder Woman was made under cultural pressure. Jenkins is not an action director; clearly, she was hired only as a politically correct token. The best action sequence follows a bullet hurtling to its fatalistic destiny, recalling Snyder’s breath-baiting image of a bluebird fleeing the talons of a hawk in Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga’hoole. But Jenkins’s Amazon warriors rappelling down cliffs and shooting arrows against German rifles lacks the daring, visual extravagance of Zhang Yimou’s The Great Wall. In all film history, Leni Riefenstahl and Kathryn Bigelow remain the only women to exhibit proficiency at kinetic filmmaking.

>Except for a flashback sequence that depicts the mythic history of the Amazons in a series of slow-motion Renaissance-style paintings (evoking the bas-reliefs in Man of Steel and the hieroglyphics in The Prince of Egypt), too much of Wonder Woman is realistic in a conventional Marvel Comics way, without Snyder’s visual passion. Maybe it takes PC women and whipped men to split that difference, but it’s a real let-down to realize that neither Bruce Wayne nor Clark Kent will appear to spark things up. Or maybe some fans will simply enjoy banality.

Yeah, because Superman had that wonderful arc that make him turn from an insecure man, who gets shitty advice from his father and makes sadface when saving people to an insecure man, who gets shitty advice from his mader, makes sadface when saving people [spoilers]and dies[/spoilers].

is it bad to like a movie because the main character is a qt3.14?

Then I feel sorry for you.

Muslim countries are banning their WW premiere because of Gal.

variety.com/2017/film/news/wonder-woman-suspended-tunisia-gal-gadot-1202456752/

le sjws maek me so darn mad

Please don't bully the Sup Forums liberal that hates Sup Forumss real ideals but for some reason won't fuck off

the premise of this movie was horrible
the dialogue in this movie was cringe
the CG in this movie looked 5 years old
but gee i guess SHE KICKIN SOME ASS YASS QUEEN SLAY is 9/10 now.

Nope, it's perfectly acceptable.

>Admitting you don't understand the movie

I don't even need to defend anything at this point, just keep talking.

im no librul i voted for danald tramp lol fuckj femeninst

>the premise of this movie was horrible
>the dialogue in this movie was cringe
>the CG in this movie looked 5 years old
Sums up every capeshit movie ever made and many still got good ratings. WW got a likeable and believable main character, so obviously should be rated higher.

Excuse me but america needs this film right now

Care to explain Superman's Wonderful arc in MoS and BvS?
I'm giving you the benefit of spreading it through two movies. No headcannon bullshit though, only shit that actually happens in the movie.

>DCU stops with its "dark" shit and just blatantly copies Marvel formula for WW
>suddenly its a good movie

They finally learnt. Justice League's quipkino will put DCU back on track.

>supporting a murderer

I enjoyed all DC movies, even Suicide Squad.
SS problems were in editing but still an okay movie.

While only Marvel movies I liked were Iron Man 1 and GotG (and Raimi Spidey).

Us Pepes right? Kek for the win!

>tfw hate jews and muds
>tfw praise her actions means i support the jews
>tfw praise whatever country that banned it means i support muds
ITS NOT FAIR

PRAISE KEK

FUCK FEMINISTS

FALSE SONG OF GLOBALISM

Was I the only one was annoyed by all thr niggers on WW island? Every other shot had a grotesque monkey bitch

Interesting, maybe. Thought provoking, not so much.

They basically had to; can't risk getting into more "internet trouble."

And an anti-white male

Was really distracting when they're all supposed to be Greek

>white-ish

/ourjew/?

>they're all supposed to be Greek
No, they're not.

>worship Zeus
>island hidden for thousands of years

Amazonians are White

>tfw it feels like yesterday Pine was a new young big actor on the scene
>he has gray hair now

>muslim kids
>innocent

yes, the Tomatometer is indeed a terrible relative judge of quality.

It only keeps it on life support for a while longer. The death blow will be dealt when Justice League comes out.

Isn't it about the freshness?

>yfw gal gadot will never lick you vanilla ice cream

Only if it's kosher enough.

Agree. X-men Apocalypse kill the franchise for me tho... they have to come out with a REALLY good x-men movie (like FC or DOFP).

I like all the new x-men's, i don't care about Ylaw (she's on the movies now so deal with it)

isreal female star. marxist wet dream. if you say anything bad about it you are drummed out of hollywood.