Who is DC's Iron Man?

Who is DC's Iron Man?

Not in the sense of being a non-powered wealthy vigilante who's reliant on tech, intelligence and gadgetry to punch above his weight class. That one's overrepresented.

But more in the sense that they're responsible for so much reprehensible shit yet still pushed as a hero.

Batman

Batman?

Batman.

Batman

BATMAN

Crazy Quilt, I mean, Batman.

All those people saying Batman are absolutely wrong. It's Lex Luthor right now.

Ever hear of Brother Eye? Batman

Luthor has done nothing wrong

>Billionaire with a successful technology-based company with no superpowers and a lot of time to make gadgets
I dunno... Shazam?

Billy had his fortune stolen m8

The Flash

I suppose constantine is technicly a hero but nobody pretends he's not a horrible person

I'd say Green Arrow. He's been a total dick to pretty much everyone for almost two decades, and usually causes more issues than he solves.

Batman only made Brother eye, the rest was always right.

Flash is who fucks up more stuff.

Conversely, who is Marvel's SJW Green Arrow type?

LOCKED IN TIME FOR TRILLONS OF YEARS

The entire cast of modern Marvel

Cap, more often than not.

This
Batman made one fuckup with brother eye and suddenly he's Tony tier

Hal Jordan.

>inb4 muh yellow fearbug

Remember when CW Flash locked up people without a trial and no supervision? Or just murdered Earth-2 villains? Or just fucked with the timeline for nonsense reasons?

Barry did nothing wrong.

It's funny how Iron Man was known as an extremely boring superhero until all those Robert Downey movies came out.

He still is boring.

>Flash is who fucks up more stuff.
Didnt he blow up the entire timeline on Flashpoint?

>It's funny how (insert non-Spider-Man/X-Men/Hulk/Deadpool Marvel Hero) was never thought about until (insert MCU movie) came out

At best I'll give you that time Captain America died in Civil War and they talked about it on CNN and other mainstream outlets.

Yeah, but now he's boring and quirky! Just like the normies love him to be, since Spiderman they grew tired of and needed a replacement.

No, it's more like he left all the doors to the timeline unlocked and then Dr. Manhattan waltzed in and stole 10 years and moved all the furniture.

>Batman creating Brother Eye

Just more OoC bullshit spawning from the shitfest that was Identity Crisis.

Oh let me tell you about my dear friend Barry.

Spiderman and Hulk have been known in mainstream since the 70s, along with X-Men in the 90s.
Deadpool's popularity as a memehero is what brought him to have his own movie in the first place.
Iron Man was a literally who until the movies came out.

HAL JORDAN

Until Johns retconned it into "LOL SPACE BUGS!"

Batman and Flash haven't done anything as bad INTENTIONALLY

That was my point, user.

Hal did nothing wrong

Would Hulk or Thor have been the first Avengers if Iron Man never bevame Iron Man and cap never woke up?

I am still not over Rebirth. I fucking hate Geoff Johns so much.

You wouldn't happen to be a Kylefag, would you?

Damian Wayne.

Squirrel Girl.

She's even more of a SJW than Green Arrow. She once argued with the mighty Galactus over using the correct pronouns.

Probably Damian (textbook little shit) or Constantine (his superpower is fucking over his friends)

This

Remember when Bruce straight up told Joker who he is right after he took Dick in, and then years later yelled at everybody when Joker starting attacking them all saying HE DOESN'T KNOW WHO I AM AND IF HE DOES IT WOULDN'T MATTER GOD

What about that tower of Babel shit? Wasn't that a batman fuck up

that's just stupid writing tho

as if a guy paranoid as Bruce would ever do something like that

Hey so was civil war.
Sorry son it still counts.

So is Civil War and Civil War II but Tony is fucked up in both of them and they count

Obviously, fucking Batman.

Batman.
Problem is, it's the only dependable hero they have.
Superman is kind of okay, but aside from that, they are fucked.

The plans were Batman's, but he never carried out the execution. We're looking for someone that actually followed through with their stupid shit.

Well Iron Man starts a hero and has the best intentions but ultimately cause alot of shit which ka more in tune with Batman though Batman's !motivations are typically about paranoia.

Luthor is a just a shit and tries to be a hero to cover that hes a shit

it's not really paranoia if you end up being right

to be honest in Tower of Babel he said that he only started making plans because in a previous arc the JL got their bodies stolen and almost lost the planet

and borther eye happened because he was mindraped by his "friends" and "collegues"

So was Deathmate. Who cares?

Lex thinks he's a hero because he's an egomaniac

And they still kept the Batman-Brother Eye connection after Flashpoint when they had no real reason to. It's fucking weird for Batman to be in OMAC's backstory.

well duh, Batman can't get his sins washed away like other heroes

Captain America wasn't a founding Avenger you big dummy.

>Brother Eye
>Tower of Babel
>War Games (those were his plans and he could've stopped Steph)

Fuck off, no one cares about Steph.
She deserved everything.

Are you talking about the MCU? I've been rewatching all the Marvel movies recently (I'm about to start the first Avengers now), and it really seemed like Fury just picked up whoever he could. Tony actively working as a vigilante and openly fighting the Ten Rings on his own probably prompted Fury to up his game and directly supervise on his own any metas.

Abomination was forced on him by the World Council but he dodged the bullet and opted for Banner instead. Captain seemed like someone he was actively looking for and I doubt he had anyone to replace him in the advent he couldn't wake up. Clint and Natasha were active SHIELD agent and they would have probably been in the Avengers anyway. Really, the only guy to made the team on the spot was Thor and that's because he had ties to Loki and decided to get to earth to stop him. The question resides in War Machine as in, why the hell wasn't he also considered in the line up if you take into the account he was as active as anyone else at the same time?

Why does anyone like Scott Snyder?

>reader's first Batman.

I'm DYING, Barry!

You know nothing

Captain Falcon

also this gem

It's actually Hal Jordan.

Iron Lantern is a pretty cool name

He was completely justified.

Hal fucking Jordan.

What the fuck, Alex Ross?

He did, but because Johns never wanted Flashpoint to destroy New Earth and because he's taking a break from comics after Rebirth he's burning his bridges and throwing in retcons through blue dicks.

>But muh yellow fear monster

What was Tony's yellow fear monster for Civil War again? Amnesia?