This is probably the best superhero film ever made

This is probably the best superhero film ever made.

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/dnxdmy.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I wouldn't go that far, but it's a really good movie.

>What is Man of Steel?

It's one of the few good ones.

that's not a very high bar to set

I might go that far

It's the 3rd best superhero movie this year

Unbreakable

blocks your path

>Not Spider-Man 2

>what is Unbreakable?

Fuck off Warner Shill

>Unbreakable
>capeshit
His powers are basically a macguffin, it's more of a pure, intrinsic thriller.

Have you been drinking?

SuperHEROINE shitlord!

It's not even the best Capeshit to come out this year

fuck you shill, piece of shit pajeet go eat curry and shit in the street

One of the best.

>the best superhero movie ever made is a 6/10
Truly gets the noggin joggin

*blocks ur path*

Logan was definitely better

It has some of the worst fight scenes, besides the Amazon battle

That final battle was legitimately shit

>*steals your car*

>Not this

>Wonder woman goes up against WWI baddie on some crazy magic drugs
>I'm fuckin' ready for this ya'
>Oh wait, what?
>Nigel Thornberry turns out to be main villian.

This movie was almost good.

If we don't count the movies from Dark Knight trilogy, sure.

An incredible boring and pointless waste of time with an annoying lead.

Barely capeshit.

If your premise includes a superhero it really limits the potential of the story. 7 is probably best you could ever achieve.

Shitty antagonists are pretty common. Loki is the only positive example. (Again, ignoring Dark Knight because it's barely capeshit)

keep calm gal

not even close.
>repetetive one note drama
>Logan u depressed lol
>bunch of driving and slashing random soldiers
>oh i love my daughter lol im not depressed lol
>end

*superheroine movie

This.

The degree to which this is being overrated is incredible. It's an OK movie, the first non-shite DCEU movie, but it's a successful female-lead movie so of course everyone is creaming about it. In truth is about as good as Thor, if that.

I think it's out there at the top with Watchmen. I'd accept Raimi's Spiderman as well as a part of a trinity so far, I guess.

Nice criticism you mongoloid

During this movie, as a red herring of sorts, we see Dr. Maru giving Ludenhorff an inhalant that appears to make him stronger including right before his fight with Wonder Woman. There is very little good reason for these scenes, other than to poorly misdirect the viewer, and there could have been better ways of doing so than by cryptic, unexplained chemical inhalant. Which lead me to suspect that the chemist has developed and is supplying Ludenhorff with an early version of the drug which will later be known in the DC universe as Venom. As Dr. Maru survives the film it seems feasible that she, or her research might still be active in Germany during WW2 and that following that war many Nazi party members fled Europe. It is a reasonable leap from there that some of them may have sought shelter in the corrupt island nation of Santa Prisca (birthplace of Bane) and brought with them the secrets of the drug.

No because of that shitty final battle. Do DC movies need that incoherent mess of fire and lightning in all their movies?

>If we don't count the movies from Dark Knight trilogy, sure.
Why would we?

What? Are you joking? Easily beats GotG2 by miles if that's what you had in mind as one of the two that you'd call better. Holy shit.

Well I was pretty sure he was the main villain, my main complaint was just the shit lines about love followed by him immediately getting rekt.

I wouldn't say the best but really good. Def better than Guardians and Logan thats for sure

Damn.

>I think it's out there at the top with Watchmen
We clearly didn't watch the same movie

Agreed.

Neat

Bale and Nolan ruined Batman.

Carter's armpits have more charisma than Gadot

Style, music and some of the fight scenes were impecable in WW. I'd say it matches up in terms of style and might even beat Watchmen in terms of being a "round" movie, for lack of better expression. Watchmen has probably more to offer in terms of depth, but WW stands its ground in that department as well imho even though it doesn't spell it out (or maybe even due to that).

>Def better than Logan
I'm curious - what about it did you think was better? It's not that I majorly disliked Wonder Woman - I just don't quite follow why people are this excited about it.

Not him, but it features an actual godlike superhero. Plus the score was fucking amazing.

Honestly don't mean to drag out the point, but what were the hidden depths of Wonder Woman? It seemed pretty straightforward.

They have a fantastic shape to them I gotta say.

I don't get it. Did everyone else see the same movie as me? Cliché, badly acted (Pine excepted), 40% bullet time... I cringed so hard at quite a few scenes and a lot of the dialogue was just shocking. And don't get me started on the Ares "twist"... I wanted to love it. It just wouldn't let me.

I think we're being memed, user

Pretty accurate for sure.

Yeah it was... I don't know; the whole god-power discourse. It wasn't really spelled out. Her whole view on humanity whenever she witnesses civil life... All that is depth or well constructed hint to it imo. Don't know.

>BvS, Suicide Squad, and Man of Steel all outperformed Wonder Woman on opening weekends
When did you first realize that quality and box office success were entirely unrelated, anons?

>I think it's out there at the top with Watchmen
Watchmen isn't a superhero movie.

It wasn't bad, it was good. Not great, but good.

It's just being hyped because it's 1) a DCEU movie that isn't shit, and 2) a female lead in a super hero movie that isn't shit

3/5.
Best DCinematic Universe film to date, surprised how much I like Gadot in the role despite being surrounded by pros so obviously beyond her in the acting department, but suffered from some third act problems/the CGI overload "final boss" moment that plagues every other blockbuster these days, and some of the slow-mo CGI fight scenes felt a bit cringy. Not the best superhero movie ever made, but very likeable and on the right track, shines especially during the character moments but (as it is with a lot of these movies) the action scenes just fail to get you involved.

unbreakable is terrible though

Why is the spider in his eye? Does he put the mask on before the rest of the suit? Is he naked?

Well, it's a movie with superheroes

>the best superhero film ever made

That's not BvS

Because come on, they aren't capeshit movies. The whole superhero aspect is kept down to the bare minimum to keep the fanboys happy but not relevant for enjoyment. My fucking mom loved Dark Knight and she gets triggered by everything super natural.

Would they be any different if it were a simple hi-tech costume without the batshit?

And you're a faggot.

It was shit. Unbearable to watch. Don't you have to go banepost somewhere?

>capheshit: the capeshittening
>i've got a fever, and the only cure is more capeshit

The actress for Dr. Poison, Elena Anaya, is from Spain. Santa Prisca seems like a good place for her to lay low and stash her chemicals...

It's the worst DCEU movie and if we're pitting it against other 2017 flicks it's worse than Logan and Guardians of the Galaxy 2. It's cute that you're so happy about critics liking it. Finally your "victory".

did you watch the Extended Cut?

>Batman isn't capeshit
This is some comedy-tier meme gymnastics right here

>even more shit will save a movie
The only redeemable parts were the soundtrack, some Lex scenes and Wonder Woman. It was even worse than Suicide Squad and that's not even a fucking movie but a mixtape with somewhat connected scenes playing in the background.

>It's the worst DCEU movie
Yeah I'm going to disregard your opinion

Your and idiot :3

Watching that shit again and extended? No fucking chance. The only way they could redeem it is if they cut out Eisenberg's accident of a Luthor; Martha and that ridiculous cgi boss.

The Incredibles

Oh boy I'm sure there's some quality discussion in autistically ranking your superhero movies.

Not even close

Spoken like a true twelve year old, which is exactly the people BvS is targeted at and working for, for that matter.

You can remove all Batman references and it would still work, probably even better. Try doing that with BvS and nobody would ever care to watch it.

How was Chris Pine? I heard he stole the movie.

Wow. Great point.

If you disregard the fact that he was supposed to play a Brit he was pretty decent. Don't think he stole the show. Best actor of the movie maybe, yeah but that's it.

This should have been the first and only reply

Not as joyless as BvS, more coherent than Suicide Squad. Still dog shit.

He was fine - he performed better than Gadot at times, but he didn't really steal the show.

>If you disregard the fact that he was supposed to play a Brit
He didn't even try

>If you disregard the fact that he was supposed to play a Brit
But Steve is American.

He wasn't supposed to be a Brit, just in service to the crown.

Was he? Really? Sorry I didn't catch that then. He stated he was British Secret Service and I thought that was it.

Name this movie:

A Spy/Agent ends up working with a warrior who's both innocent but also has a destiny and a weapon to defeat the embodiment of evil that's looking to destroy the world with the help of a weapon maker. In the end, the 'weapon' that they believe will stop this evil isn't the true weapon to stop evil, the warrior herself is the weapon and she defeats evil through the power of love.

My bad then. Must have overheard the part where they pointed that out. Still unnecessary though when I think about it.

Fifth Element? That's really the only other one I can think of.

>tfw no qt3.14 Diana gf to have awkward sex conversations with

my.mixtape.moe/dnxdmy.webm

Easily. I liked it more than the first two Reeve's Supermans

If you removed all the batman references you'd have a movie about a rich grumpy dude with some mental issues using crazy tech and exceptional hand to hand skills to fight crime. So... batman's character but with a different name. So what?

He, along with the rest of the supporting cast, really elevated her performance in acting the straight men to her fish out of water and obvious lack of acting talent. Not that she did badly, she's a godess in the role, but hardly the Thespian. This film would not have worked as well as it did if not for Pine, Danny Huston, David Thewlis (always a pleasure) Saïd Taghmaoui, Ewen Bremner or Lucy Davis, so hardly a one woman show.

Big Trouble in Little China?

The Fifth Element?

Yes!

Problem Child 2?

Battletoads - the movie